3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#541 kurrptsenate

kurrptsenate

HAW-DOO-TEN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

Picked up 2x Unit 13 and Resistance. Was waiting for those 2 games for months. Best deal I've gotten this year tbh
Posted Image

#542 BlizzardCyclone

BlizzardCyclone

CAGS are HERE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:45 AM

Is this dead? The link isn't working for me right now.

Posted Image

#543 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:48 AM

Looking to trade Gravity Rush for Unit 13 if anyone has an extra.

#544 ajm_64

ajm_64

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:46 AM

I would like to trade but I am not sure how are we going to do this..I mean like how can we trust each other that we'll really trade fair n square :|

anyways I have a question to those who ordered:
when do they actually charge you for your order? coz when I payed with my card I know they deducted funds already but now when I checked its gone so Im kinda worried that they cancelled my order but I checked at the website and it says it shipped..I am confused why the charges on my acct for the order isnt there anymore..also I ordered 2 sets so its a total of 6 games, maybe they cancelled it coz Ive read it was only 1 per customer?im not sure whats going on..

#545 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

I would like to trade but I am not sure how are we going to do this..I mean like how can we trust each other that we'll really trade fair n square :|

Oy. I'll let someone else handle this one.

Edited by 6er, 28 September 2012 - 10:23 AM.

#546 ithebigc

ithebigc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

Wish you had wrote that earlier...I had the chance to grab Unit 13 but didn't since I didn't think anyone would want it...d'oh.

ithebigc.png

#547 ajm_64

ajm_64

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

anyways I have a question to those who ordered:
when do they actually charge you for your order? coz when I payed with my card I know they deducted funds already but now when I checked its gone so Im kinda worried that they cancelled my order but I checked at the website and it says it shipped..I am confused why the charges on my acct for the order isnt there anymore..also I ordered 2 sets so its a total of 6 games, maybe they cancelled it coz Ive read it was only 1 per customer?im not sure whats going on..

just to update: got an email after a few hours and they finally charged me for my order..guess im safe now hehehe sorry im kinda new at this :D

#548 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

Why isn't this in the grave yard?

#549 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

Two of my games have been ready for pickup since Wednesday. According to the tracking on the other, it was delivered to some location in Louisville, KY that same wednesday morning. Nothing since.

#550 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

Guys i got my UNIT 13 and 2x Resistance in the mail.

I open Unit 13 and pull out the online pass.

I enter the code on my PS3 in the ps store. Instead of an online pass it turned out to be a FULL DIGITAL COPY OF THE GAME.

Didn't get my online pass code but this is a good substitute :-)

YMMV i think. Folks should try it out tonight and see.

#551 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:40 AM

I enter the code on my PS3 in the ps store. Instead of an online pass it turned out to be a FULL DIGITAL COPY OF THE GAME.

i think that happened to me too i was wondering why i could start the game without the cartridge

#552 testaroo

testaroo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

Wishful thinking here. I've got GR and Uncharted. Anybody still have extra Infamous 2 Hero edition who wannt trade with either games?

#553 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:42 AM

Wishful thinking here. I've got GR and Uncharted. Anybody still have extra Infamous 2 Hero edition who wannt trade with either games?

LOL!!

Wishful thinking indeed!!

Lowest anyone's seen I2:HE is probably $25, these were $12-$14 each...not to mention it would cost more to mail the infamous game.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#554 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:52 AM

Two of my games have been ready for pickup since Wednesday. According to the tracking on the other, it was delivered to some location in Louisville, KY that same wednesday morning. Nothing since.

This happened to me as well. I just cancelled the game instore since it was modnation racers and they gave me a refund.

#555 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

i think that happened to me too i was wondering why i could start the game without the cartridge

Yeah I posted about this a couple days ago but I don't think anyone believed me. Also you do get a online pass as well just check your transactions/services it should be on there. I'll probably trade in my physical copy soon.

Same thing happened to me it was a copy of Little Deviants and has been "in transit to store" since the 27th.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#556 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

Sure I will trade a 100 price item for your $ 12-14 games. While we are at it will you take boderlands 2 ultimate loot chest edition for uncharted?
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#557 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:58 AM

Sure I will trade a 100 price item for your $ 12-14 games. While we are at it will you take boderlands 2 ultimate loot chest edition for uncharted?

You paid $100 for your Hero Edition? I got mine for $35 :)

#558 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

Same here with Little Deviants. Seems like they screwed up but cs told me it's still in route.

#559 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

You paid $100 for your Hero Edition? I got mine for $35 :)

I meant that was MRSP. I didnt even buy a hero edition.
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#560 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

WOOOO I STINK

#561 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

Hey, it's back but different. Here. Buy 2 get 1 Free starting at $34 (40 shipped).

BUT

If you choose your free game to be Resistance or Unit 13, it's $10 more and if you choose Gravity Rush or Uncharted, it's $20 more.

In stock for your first 2 are:
Reality Fighters
Wipeout
Little Deviants
Hot Shots Golf
Modnation
MLB 12

In stock for your free game are:
Reality Fighters
Wipeout
Little Deviants
Hot Shots Golf
Modnation
MLB 12

Add $10 for:
Resistance
Unit 13

Add $20 for:
Uncharted
Gravity Rush

#562 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hey, it's back but worse. Here. Buy 2 get 1 Free starting at $34 (40 shipped).

BUT

If you choose your free game to be Resistance or Unit 13, it's $10 more and if you choose Gravity Rush or Uncharted, it's $20 more.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#563 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

lol

#564 ajm_64

ajm_64

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

man I was excited when I saw this was back but they made the selection so much worse :(
wont be getting any..lol maybe if they included ac:l +20 id bite..

#565 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Wow, this way, you can't even get all of the good games. Good thing I already got it the first time around.

#566 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Weird how I have to pay $20 to get a free game. Pass.
Posted Image

#567 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Hey, it's back but worse. Here. Buy 2 get 1 Free starting at $34 (40 shipped).

Fixed that for you. ;)

:lol: Yeah, worse is right. Still, if you want MLB, Wipeout and Hot Shots or Modnation, it's not bad at $13 per game.