Like our FB page for a chance to win free PS3 trophies for games

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 PSplatinums

PSplatinums

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

All you have to do is like our Facebook page and post your Facebook account name below, so we know the like is from CheapAssGamer.
Two people will win.

http://facebook.com/PS3platinums

The First person drawn at random will win trophies for 1 100% platinum game.
The Second person drawn at random will win trophies for 1 100% PSN game, not a platinum game.

There are 3 platinum games and 3 100% games to choose from.
For the game you choose I will unlock all trophies for that game on your PSN account FREE.
We are NOT giving away a game, we are only unlocking the trophies of the game that the winners choose from the list.

And don't forget to check out our new website at
http://PsPlatinums.com - PlayStation Trophy Service

Entry is available until 10/11/12 at 11:59 PM(PT)
Valid Worldwide
At the end of the contest, two people will be drawn at random and will receive a PM with the choices and instructions

Good Luck
http://PsPlatinums.com

Also, if you happen to not win.
After the contest, or during, you can add us on Facebook and if you know which games trophies you want email us your facebook username, after you added us, with what trophies
you would like unlocked and i'll send you a customized link to buy those trophies with $5 off the price.
Email address on website

Edited by PSplatinums, 19 September 2012 - 09:28 PM.
made title more clear

#2 DcupsOfJustice

DcupsOfJustice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

People actually pay you for that?

#3 PSplatinums

PSplatinums

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

People actually pay you for that?

We started this website less then a week ago
and we already have had about a dozen orders.

Not counting the trial we had 2 weeks before the website was open to the public.

#4 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

I thought the whole point was to earn them yourself? Why would I pay someone real money to play a game for me? I'm sorry, I don't get why someone would do this.

KneeKnee.png

#5 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

W...t...f

Can't knock ya hustle though.

#6 PSplatinums

PSplatinums

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

I thought the whole point was to earn them yourself? Why would I pay someone real money to play a game for me? I'm sorry, I don't get why someone would do this.

It isn't for everyone.
Some people just don't have the time, or skill to finish some of the very long or hard trophies.

#7 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

All About That Bass, No Treble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

wow, if people buy then good for you. i opened this thread thinking you were giving a replica of a ps3 trophy

#8 zerostigmavirus

zerostigmavirus

Chick With Glasses

• Trading Ban

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

I'll say what others want to say....What kind of scam is this?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 thenutman69321

thenutman69321

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Lol can't believe anyone would actually pay for this service and even more so can't believe someone is dumb enough to just hand over their PSN details to you.

Topic title should be "Like our FB page for a chance to have your account stolen by us"

#10 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Lol can't believe anyone would actually pay for this service and even more so can't believe someone is dumb enough to just hand over their PSN details to you.

Topic title should be "Like our FB page for a chance to have your account stolen by us"

Truth.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#11 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Yup. No offense to OP, no idea if he's legit or not, but his clients are morons.

#12 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

I love trophies but this site ****ing serious?

I thought reading this it'd be like a free game for the most trophies, but damn XD

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#13 GameFlysBy

GameFlysBy

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

W...t...f

Can't knock ya hustle though.

This.

#14 thafeend

thafeend

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

this

#15 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

I will admit to being an achievement whore, but I really would not be able to justify this to myself. What's the going rate for a trophy these days?

#16 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

I'm not trying to knock your initiative, I just don't see who would pay someone else to earn meaningless things for them. The only point of trophies/achievements is taking pride in earning them and enjoying playing.

Having someone else do the work for you defeats the whole point. Are people competing with their friends and this is the only way they can get an edge? Whats next, hiring people to get your post count up on a message board?

Also, how is this cost effective for you guys? You charge $50 for Jurrasic the Hunted Platinum, $70 for Modern Warfare 2 platinum, and $95 for Wanted:Weapons of fate platinum.

I have all 3 games platinumed and they took me about 10 hours, 40 hours, and 30 hours respectively. $215 total/80 hours works out to less than $3 per hour. I'm all for someone playing video games for money, but doing so for such a trivial amount of money doesnt seem right.

KneeKnee.png

#17 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

wow this is a scam to download from peoples account.
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#18 Luriden

Luriden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

lol.

Too bad I can't pay you to DELETE trophies. That would be something. Got some games I'm ashamed to admit I booted up.

76561197977061647.png

#19 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

wow this is a scam to download from peoples account.

I never even thought about that. First make money on people stupid enough to pay a ridiculous sum of money to get a platinum trophy then make even more money by selling their account as a game share. BRILLIANT!
Want to buy PC games at a discount? Sign up on GMG with my referral and receive a $2 credit when you spend at least $2.

#20 Kain

Kain

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

And if i'm not mistaken, Sony considers this type of behavior as going against ther terms or service, so I don't see you guys staying in action very long. People use trophies as a way of competing with other players, to receive trophies that you didn't earn yourself is a form of cheating. Sony does not tolerate cheating. If you charge for this service, then that makes the action more severe. They've come down on others who've done this, so you should probably learn from their mistakes while you still can.

Last Six Years of Completed Games: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.

#21 acenck

acenck

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

Umm?

#22 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hell of a good way to make money. I've seen services like this on eBay before, so I salute your entrepreneurship :)

Just, damn, some of those prices are outrageous. You sure you wanna sell the Heavy Rain platinum for $95? It's not THAT hard to unlock.

#23 SurgeonRocket

SurgeonRocket

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Nice try though

#24 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Oh boy i hope i win the megamind platinum!

14 bucks for detuned? That shit is like 5 bucks in the store and literally all you have to do is press buttons for 5 minutes.

#25 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

wow if heavy rain is $95 (super easy plat)

games like
-gta4
-killzone2
-warhawk
-James Bond 007: Blood Stone

should cost $1000 ea ha

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           inFamous first light $1 Timeshare

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#26 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:22 PM

wow, super lame. this cheapens the whole trophy system. uck. can't dislike this enough...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#27 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

I don't blame the op for trying to make money though I find those who would buy such a service to be quite pathetic.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#28 PSplatinums

PSplatinums

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

Hell of a good way to make money. I've seen services like this on eBay before, so I salute your entrepreneurship :)

Just, damn, some of those prices are outrageous. You sure you wanna sell the Heavy Rain platinum for $95? It's not THAT hard to unlock.

Thank you

Me and the others do understand that the prices are a little high.
That's why we dropped the prices of a few games. And we are still talking about dropping even more. The prices isn't only about how hard the game is but also how long it takes to finish the game.

Heavy rain takes about 15-20 hours to platinum, that's only $4.75-$6.33 per hour we make
But again thank you for your feedback

Edited by PSplatinums, 18 September 2012 - 11:18 PM.
heavy rain platinum time-price

#29 PSplatinums

PSplatinums

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:14 PM

I'll say what others want to say....What kind of scam is this?

This is not a scam.
We own 90% or more of all PSN games so there is nothing for use to gain from having other users psn account info,
but to sell our services to help others with trophies or just even one trophy someone is having trouble with.

#30 zerostigmavirus

zerostigmavirus

Chick With Glasses

• Trading Ban

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

This is not a scam.
We own 90% or more of all PSN games so there is nothing for use to gain from having other users psn account info,
but to sell our services to help others with trophies or just even one trophy someone is having trouble with.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a goddamned duck! Uh, yeah so what you're doing is againist sony's policy and yes there is a lot to gain from someone's information.
Posted ImagePosted Image