Like our FB page for a chance to win free PS3 trophies for games

PSplatinums

CAG Newbie
All you have to do is like our Facebook page and post your Facebook account name below, so we know the like is from CheapAssGamer.
Two people will win.

http://facebook.com/PS3platinums

The First person drawn at random will win trophies for 1 100% platinum game.
The Second person drawn at random will win trophies for 1 100% PSN game, not a platinum game.

There are 3 platinum games and 3 100% games to choose from.
For the game you choose I will unlock all trophies for that game on your PSN account FREE.
We are NOT giving away a game, we are only unlocking the trophies of the game that the winners choose from the list.

And don't forget to check out our new website at
http://PsPlatinums.com - PlayStation Trophy Service

Entry is available until 10/11/12 at 11:59 PM(PT)
Valid Worldwide
At the end of the contest, two people will be drawn at random and will receive a PM with the choices and instructions

Good Luck
http://PsPlatinums.com

Also, if you happen to not win.
After the contest, or during, you can add us on Facebook and if you know which games trophies you want email us your facebook username, after you added us, with what trophies
you would like unlocked and i'll send you a customized link to buy those trophies with $5 off the price.
Email address on website

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DcupsOfJustice']People actually pay you for that?[/QUOTE]

We started this website less then a week ago
and we already have had about a dozen orders.

Not counting the trial we had 2 weeks before the website was open to the public.

I thought the whole point was to earn them yourself? Why would I pay someone real money to play a game for me? I'm sorry, I don't get why someone would do this.

[quote name='KneeKnee']I thought the whole point was to earn them yourself? Why would I pay someone real money to play a game for me? I'm sorry, I don't get why someone would do this.[/QUOTE]

It isn't for everyone.
Some people just don't have the time, or skill to finish some of the very long or hard trophies.

Lol can't believe anyone would actually pay for this service and even more so can't believe someone is dumb enough to just hand over their PSN details to you.

Topic title should be "Like our FB page for a chance to have your account stolen by us"

[quote name='thenutman69321']Lol can't believe anyone would actually pay for this service and even more so can't believe someone is dumb enough to just hand over their PSN details to you.

Topic title should be "Like our FB page for a chance to have your account stolen by us"[/QUOTE]

Truth.

[quote name='thenutman69321']Lol can't believe anyone would actually pay for this service and even more so can't believe someone is dumb enough to just hand over their PSN details to you.

Topic title should be "Like our FB page for a chance to have your account stolen by us"[/QUOTE]

Yup. No offense to OP, no idea if he's legit or not, but his clients are morons.

[quote name='KneeKnee']I thought the whole point was to earn them yourself? Why would I pay someone real money to play a game for me? I'm sorry, I don't get why someone would do this.[/QUOTE]this

I will admit to being an achievement whore, but I really would not be able to justify this to myself. What's the going rate for a trophy these days?

I'm not trying to knock your initiative, I just don't see who would pay someone else to earn meaningless things for them. The only point of trophies/achievements is taking pride in earning them and enjoying playing.

Having someone else do the work for you defeats the whole point. Are people competing with their friends and this is the only way they can get an edge? Whats next, hiring people to get your post count up on a message board?

Also, how is this cost effective for you guys? You charge $50 for Jurrasic the Hunted Platinum, $70 for Modern Warfare 2 platinum, and $95 for Wanted:Weapons of fate platinum.

I have all 3 games platinumed and they took me about 10 hours, 40 hours, and 30 hours respectively. $215 total/80 hours works out to less than $3 per hour. I'm all for someone playing video games for money, but doing so for such a trivial amount of money doesnt seem right.

lol.

Too bad I can't pay you to DELETE trophies. That would be something. Got some games I'm ashamed to admit I booted up.

[quote name='sir-fly']wow this is a scam to download from peoples account.[/QUOTE]

I never even thought about that. First make money on people stupid enough to pay a ridiculous sum of money to get a platinum trophy then make even more money by selling their account as a game share. BRILLIANT!

And if i'm not mistaken, Sony considers this type of behavior as going against ther terms or service, so I don't see you guys staying in action very long. People use trophies as a way of competing with other players, to receive trophies that you didn't earn yourself is a form of cheating. Sony does not tolerate cheating. If you charge for this service, then that makes the action more severe. They've come down on others who've done this, so you should probably learn from their mistakes while you still can.

Hell of a good way to make money. I've seen services like this on eBay before, so I salute your entrepreneurship :)

Just, damn, some of those prices are outrageous. You sure you wanna sell the Heavy Rain platinum for $95? It's not THAT hard to unlock.

Oh boy i hope i win the megamind platinum!

14 bucks for detuned? That shit is like 5 bucks in the store and literally all you have to do is press buttons for 5 minutes.

wow if heavy rain is $95 (super easy plat)

games like
-gta4
-killzone2
-warhawk
-James Bond 007: Blood Stone

should cost $1000 ea ha

[quote name='ohnoitschris']Hell of a good way to make money. I've seen services like this on eBay before, so I salute your entrepreneurship :)

Just, damn, some of those prices are outrageous. You sure you wanna sell the Heavy Rain platinum for $95? It's not THAT hard to unlock.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

Me and the others do understand that the prices are a little high.
That's why we dropped the prices of a few games. And we are still talking about dropping even more. The prices isn't only about how hard the game is but also how long it takes to finish the game.

Heavy rain takes about 15-20 hours to platinum, that's only $4.75-$6.33 per hour we make
But again thank you for your feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zerosigmavirus']I'll say what others want to say....What kind of scam is this?[/QUOTE]

This is not a scam.
We own 90% or more of all PSN games so there is nothing for use to gain from having other users psn account info,
but to sell our services to help others with trophies or just even one trophy someone is having trouble with.

[quote name='PSplatinums']This is not a scam.
We own 90% or more of all PSN games so there is nothing for use to gain from having other users psn account info,
but to sell our services to help others with trophies or just even one trophy someone is having trouble with.[/QUOTE]If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a goddamned duck! Uh, yeah so what you're doing is againist sony's policy and yes there is a lot to gain from someone's information.

[quote name='PSplatinums']Thank you

Me and the others do understand that the prices are a little high.
That's why we dropped the prices of a few games. And we are still talking about dropping even more. The prices isn't only about how hard the game is but also how long it takes to finish the game.

Heavy rain takes about 15-20 hours to platinum, that's only $4.75-$6.33 per hour we make
But again thank you for your feedback[/QUOTE]

Again, why bother? I don't know the age range of the people working over there, but isnt that LESS than minimum wage? Wouldnt it be more lucrative to just get a paper route or go mow lawns or something?

I love games as much as the next guy, but you're getting paid to play the same game over and over... That cant be fun, and it certainly doesn't seem profitable.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Again, why bother? I don't know the age range of the people working over there, but isnt that LESS than minimum wage? Wouldnt it be more lucrative to just get a paper route or go mow lawns or something?

I love games as much as the next guy, but you're getting paid to play the same game over and over... That cant be fun, and it certainly doesn't seem profitable.[/QUOTE]

True its not that profitable.
We do this just to make a few bucks on the side, mostly so we can buy the newest games.
And there are 3 of us so it didn't get to repetitive.
All three of us are over 23.

Actually looking around your site I'm starting to really despise you guys. I really hope Sony shuts you guys down and you all get banned from PSN for this service. Even if you are legit (which I doubt you are) and aren't stealing accounts, you are absolutely raping people on the price and I'm sure there are people dumb enough out there to pay you too. $20 for Battle: LA? $60 for Saw? $40 for Terminator Salvation? $55 for Walking Dead? It is a fraction of those prices to actually buy those games and all of those are ridiculously easy games for trophies.

Every single one of your prices start to finish are disgusting but I just pointed out those few because they are so insanely easy to platinum.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']But why post on CAG about a pay service for digital things you earn for FREE?! Barking up wrong tree?[/QUOTE]

this

Like others have said, I guess I can't knock you for trying. But I definitely hope you get shut down, and your clients are both pathetic and moronic.

I'm surprised this thread is still here...

i pretty much agree with what others have said in that this is ridiculous and you honestly could find more satisfying work, in addition to a job that pays you more. I'm actually curious as to who the owner of the site, what his overall platinum and psn trophy level is, because there are some pretty high levels on CAG.

P.S. I'm pretttttty sure your website is using Sony characters that are licensed and trademarked without Sony's approval... i'm no lawyer (although i am finishing up a master's in public health for policy and management) but i'd be careful before you actually end up losing money and being sued for your endeavor.

bread's done
Back