I'm "plats" this game on xbox within 8 hours or less :p

BTW go hell ;]

#32 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

Thank you

Me and the others do understand that the prices are a little high.
That's why we dropped the prices of a few games. And we are still talking about dropping even more. The prices isn't only about how hard the game is but also how long it takes to finish the game.

Heavy rain takes about 15-20 hours to platinum, that's only $4.75-$6.33 per hour we make
But again thank you for your feedback

Again, why bother? I don't know the age range of the people working over there, but isnt that LESS than minimum wage? Wouldnt it be more lucrative to just get a paper route or go mow lawns or something?

I love games as much as the next guy, but you're getting paid to play the same game over and over... That cant be fun, and it certainly doesn't seem profitable.

KneeKnee.png

#33 PSplatinums

PSplatinums

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Again, why bother? I don't know the age range of the people working over there, but isnt that LESS than minimum wage? Wouldnt it be more lucrative to just get a paper route or go mow lawns or something?

I love games as much as the next guy, but you're getting paid to play the same game over and over... That cant be fun, and it certainly doesn't seem profitable.

True its not that profitable.
We do this just to make a few bucks on the side, mostly so we can buy the newest games.
And there are 3 of us so it didn't get to repetitive.
All three of us are over 23.

#34 thenutman69321

thenutman69321

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

Actually looking around your site I'm starting to really despise you guys. I really hope Sony shuts you guys down and you all get banned from PSN for this service. Even if you are legit (which I doubt you are) and aren't stealing accounts, you are absolutely raping people on the price and I'm sure there are people dumb enough out there to pay you too. $20 for Battle: LA? $60 for Saw? $40 for Terminator Salvation? $55 for Walking Dead? It is a fraction of those prices to actually buy those games and all of those are ridiculously easy games for trophies.

Every single one of your prices start to finish are disgusting but I just pointed out those few because they are so insanely easy to platinum.

#35 Elektr0ns

Elektr0ns

What's next?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

But why post on CAG about a pay service for digital things you earn for FREE?! Barking up wrong tree?
Posted Image Posted Image

One can not be lost if there is no destination.

#36 USD

USD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hey, money is money. I can't say I wouldn't do this for some extra cash.

#37 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

Like others have said, I guess I can't knock you for trying. But I definitely hope you get shut down, and your clients are both pathetic and moronic.

I'm surprised this thread is still here...

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#38 jmarano7836

jmarano7836

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

i pretty much agree with what others have said in that this is ridiculous and you honestly could find more satisfying work, in addition to a job that pays you more. I'm actually curious as to who the owner of the site, what his overall platinum and psn trophy level is, because there are some pretty high levels on CAG.

P.S. I'm pretttttty sure your website is using Sony characters that are licensed and trademarked without Sony's approval... i'm no lawyer (although i am finishing up a master's in public health for policy and management) but i'd be careful before you actually end up losing money and being sued for your endeavor.
Rule#2: Double-Tap :twoguns: :
690874.png