Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/16/12 to 9/22/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy throws in a $10 gift card with NBA Baller Beats and is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on used games. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 is $39.99.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop is promoting a Top 100 under $10 Sale on PC downloads.

kmart.gif
Kmart offers a $15 gaming coupon with a Borderlands 2 purchase. Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open are $29.99 each.

icontarget.gif
Target discounts Just Dance 3 to $18, Just Dance Kids 2 to $14, and includes a $20 gift card with the Wii console bundle. All Call of Duty games are 20% off.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us is holding a buy 2, get 1 free on all under $20 games. Borderlands 2 comes with a $10 gift card, the Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect comes with a $25 gift card, and a 3DS or 3DS XL purchase nets a $20 gift card. Buy Kirby's Dream Collection, get a $20 or less Wii game for 50% off.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, MidnightMetal - See post here

:360: NBA Baller Beats + $10 gift card $59.99
:360: Xbox 360 250Gb + free Gamers Club Unlocked & 50% off 3 months XBL (with any 360 console purchase) $299.99
:360: Kinect Sensor $99.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 $39.99

iconbestbuy.gif
100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game (ends 10/6)
iconbestbuy.gif
Buy 2 Get 3rd FREE on ALL Pre-Owned Games

:360::ps3::pc: Borderlands 2 + 15% off game guide with purchase + Limited Edition Art Print when you attend midnight opening to pick up the game $59.99

:wii::3ds: Mario and Sonic at the London Olympic Games $29.99

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

Valid until 9/18 unless otherwise noted

:360::ps3: Street Fighter x Tekken - $19.99
:360::ps3: Risen 2: Dark Waters - $49.99
:360::ps3: Spec Ops: The Line - $39.99 (New Low Price)

B2G1 Free Skylanders figures

Extra 30% trade-in credit when put towards Borderlands 2

:pc: Top 100 under $10 Sale http://www.impulsedriven.com/id/collection/top100.html (downloads)

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, JP73 - See post here

:ps3::360: Borderlands 2 $59.99 + $15 Gaming Coupon With Purchase
:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 $29.99
:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $29.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

:360::ps3::wii: Just Dance 3 - $18
:360::wii: Just Dance Kids 2 - $14
:wii: Wii Console Bundle with New Super Mario Bros. - $149.99+Free $20 Gift Card

:360::ps3::wii::ds::pc: All Call of Duty games - 20% off

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, detectiveconan16 - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy 2, get 1 free on all under $20 games

apple.png
iPod Touch 32GB + $50 gift card $299.99

:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect + $25 gift card $299.99

:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 + $10 gift card $59.99

:3ds: 3DS or 3DS XL + $20 gift cardwith purchase of 3DS or 3DS XL

icontoysrus_r1.gif
25% off Skylanders Starter Pack when you reserve Skylander Giants Portal Owner Pack for $5

:wii: Buy Kirby's Anniversary Collection at $40, get 1 $20 or less Wii game for 1/2 off.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
MEEP kids Tablet $149.99
icontoysrus_r1.gif
30% off MEEP tablet accesories

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3::360: Borderlands 2 $59.99 + $15 Gaming Coupon With Purchase

:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 $29.99

:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $29.99

Couple other things in the ad like a PS3, 3DS, and Kirby Collection, but all at MSRP

Wish they were more consistent with these gaming coupon offers on new releases. Hope they have one for Dead or Alive 5.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Think its possible to get BB to pm the gc? Yes I know RZ get 1000 points ($20 egiftcard)[/QUOTE]

The answer to that is the same as it is every week: YMMV. They aren't supposed to, but some will.

[quote name='JP73']The answer to that is the same as it is every week: YMMV. They aren't supposed to, but some will.[/QUOTE]

Yeah your right. Thanks for the early drop. Might as well try it on tuesday.

Honestly, I'm frustrated with KMart right now; I got the $40 gaming coupon deal from purchasing a 3DS XL, and there is literally nothing to use it on at the local store because it seems the most recent release they have is Madden and the coupon doesn't work online. Do they only just send whats in the ad and carry no new games whatsoever otherwise?

I feel like a gaming coupon for Kmart is worthless when you consider their poor selection of games, prices and customer service.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Honestly, I'm frustrated with KMart right now; I got the $40 gaming coupon deal from purchasing a 3DS XL, and there is literally nothing to use it on at the local store because it seems the most recent release they have is Madden and the coupon doesn't work online. Do they only just send whats in the ad and carry no new games whatsoever otherwise?[/QUOTE]

GET PSN CARD AND SELL IT

or XBOX LIVE CARD or something
thats what I did

Well Borderlands 2's release is finally upon us.

100% Trade-In Bonus on ANY Game (Ends 10/06)

Buy 2 Get 3rd FREE on ALL Pre-Owned Games

Xbox 360 250Gb>>>>>$299.99
FREE RewardZone Gamers Club Unlocked with purchase of ANY Xbox 360 System​
50% off 3-Month of Xbox Live with purchase of ANY Xbox 360 System​

Nintendo Wii w/ New Super Mario Bros>>>>>$139.99

:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition>>>>>$39.99 (Available Sunday)

Midnight Opening 9/18 Visit bestbuy.com/gamingevents
FREE Limited Edition Art Print when you attend midnight opening to pick up the game.

:360::ps3::pc: Borderlands 2>>>>>$59.99
Save 15% off Game Guide with purchase​

Borderlands 2 Game Guide>>>>>$19.99
Borderlands 2 Limited Edition Guide>>>>>$34.99

Kinect Sensor>>>>>$99.99

:360: NBA Baller Beats>>>>>$59.99
FREE $10 Gift Card with purchase​
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13>>>>>$39.99
:360: Madden 13>>>>>$59.99

:wii::3ds: Mario and Sonic at the London Olympic Games>>>>>$29.99

PM Mario Kart 7 to BB and use my $20 RC from Borderlands 2. Sweet....I've really stopped most of my KMart shopping since they axed KMG. They killed a good thing.

As always this is one of the things I look foward to every wednesday. Midnight god bless you. :)

Guess no lollipop or prototype 2 just yet, so its just borderlands for me.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']
Midnight Opening 9/18 Visit bestbuy.com/gamingevents
FREE Limited Edition Art Print when you attend midnight opening to pick up the game.
[/QUOTE]
3501kqr.jpg

It's an art print in the ad, but in the link it's a poster. I guess it's interchangeable and I'm expecting something (much) smaller than 24" x 36".

Thanks for the early ad update, MidnightMetal.

[quote name='ShinAkuma']Honestly, I'm frustrated with KMart right now; I got the $40 gaming coupon deal from purchasing a 3DS XL, and there is literally nothing to use it on at the local store because it seems the most recent release they have is Madden and the coupon doesn't work online. Do they only just send whats in the ad and carry no new games whatsoever otherwise?[/QUOTE]

i have yet to see any madden '13 at kmart. maybe its just VA?

Thanks for the ad update. Nothing for me (save the already pre-ordered Borderlands 2) unless there's some good PO Deals of the Week for the B2G1.

I must be getting old. The thought of a Midnight release on a Tuesday just makes me feel exhausted :x

Edit: none in my area. I live in the fucking Silicon Valley and they don't have one opening on my side of the Bay. At least it makes my decision easy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JP73']Yeah, NOW Tiger Woods goes on sale[/QUOTE]

Obviously they would do it after their coupons expire.

Can you get a price match now even if you used the @gamer coupon? I think I bought mine more than a month ago but curious for future purchases.

A midnight release for Borderlands 2? I mean, I really liked the first one but I see no sense unless they are having online ladders - even then it really wouldn't interest me enough to make me do that. Guess I'm in the same category as thegame.

Nothing here other than my prerelase....thanks for the info though! Guess I'm waiting until BF for most things at this point.

The Best Buy midnight releases I've been to have sucked. MW3 was the best one and only cause you could play spec ops on big ass tv's before the game came out. Never the less I still want a print art/poster. Sucks there's not a midnight launch anywhere nearby.

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']Thanks Midnight Metal! Nothing for me though, still waiting for Lollipop Chainsaw + Prototype 2 to drop.[/QUOTE]

This^ Thanks again though Midnight Metal!

Just as heads up, I noticed that for my last online preorder at BB (Transformers: FoC), it showed that I had to pickup my game within 5 days instead of 7 days.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I love the B2G1 free frequency BBY is rolling out. It is like every 3-4 weeks.[/QUOTE]
You and me both. ;)

[quote name='panda911']RIP kmartgamer 2010-2011[/QUOTE]

I agree. When he was there I purchased every new release @ Kmart on day 1. Even some games that I didn't even plan on purchasing.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']I agree. When he was there I purchased every new release @ Kmart on day 1. Even some games that I didn't even plan on purchasing.[/QUOTE]

I remember they had LA Noire with a $20 Coupon AND a free $20 game during launch week. One of the few games I've ever gotten day 1 because of that deal. When Arkham City came out they had a $30 Coupon and a free shirt

They still have the occasional good deal on a console, however. They have had the best deal deals on the Wii and 3DSXL this year that i have seen( $50 Coupon with Wii, $40 coupon with XL)

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']I agree. When he was there I purchased every new release @ Kmart on day 1. Even some games that I didn't even plan on purchasing.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I probably bought more games in that 1 year than I have in the previous 3 years combined.

Getting new releases for $40 instead of $60 was pretty awesome, of course sometimes it was even better.

It was one helluva ride on the coupon train. Funny thing is the K-mart I went to closed down only a few months after the coupon train ended.

Given the overall experience most people had with K-mart its no real surprise why they're on life support. Best Buy, Target, and Walmart arent exactly perfect themselves, but they sure look like it compared to K-mart.

Kmart is sinking... fast...

They only got two copies of Madden for each major console (360, PS3) and none for Vita.

This week none of the stores in my area got any new releases (NHL 13, Tekken, etc.)

I would imagine that next week if I'm lucky they will get two copies of Borderlands 2.

Maybe they'll send me more $5 for cancelled back ordered games lol. It was a very costly but nice gesture.

BB actually sent me a couple back ordered items from the last b2g1 last week!! It's nice though for those of use who are prevented from getting b2g1 at GS online. :)

Great more chances for cancelled orders, then bitching, then free gift cards.

But if you're lucky enough to find 3 games at the same price you want at the same store this is a good deal. However their selection is typically poor as I have yet to find a single game to use the $10 off $30+ GCU coupon for this month.

Unless we get some DOTDs the only reason I'll be going to BB next week is to get my Borderlands 2 preorder. Thanks anyways MM.

Didn't know what PO mean't until I opened the thread haha. I wonder if my best buy changed up their used games sections. I haven't looked in a while... Thanks for the early ad!

Was thinking that was a good deal when i read the post but after your comments I will leave it. Thanks for the heads up about the coupon!!
headsup

The Kirby collection is coming this Sunday? I had NO IDEA. That'll be my motivation to call those BB dickholes tomorrow and see what I can do about getting back my $10 and $5 certificates that fell into the void when their website's tax calculator broke (wtf). Cancel the three preorders I placed exclusively for steelbooks and/or deals and that'll almost cover it, assuming I get those certificates back.

Really I don't understand why they got rid of KmartGamer and his team... You would think they would notice and try to bring Josh back. I can't imagine their Numbers on gaming are any where close to what they were when he was running the show. My Kmart still has a PlayStation Display, that I have my eye on. Unfortunately the clearance price is still $375(no BB within 45 minutes). If only I had like $100 in coupons from the train to burn..

bread's done
Back