Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/16/12 to 9/22/12)

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#61 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

I feel like a gaming coupon for Kmart is worthless when you consider their poor selection of games, prices and customer service.

Yeah, my local K-Mart seems to be getting rid of their games. The case is practically empty. It's like Madden and Arkham City and Deus Ex and Mass Effect 3, then some Wii games.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#62 MykonosFan

MykonosFan

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:52 AM

Kinda hoping the Kirby collection goes on sale somewhere...I'll probably wind up getting it anyway but anything less than 39.99 would be great. (in before someone responds to this with Amazon's 39.96 saying it's technically cheaper... :v )

#63 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:12 AM

Borderlands 2 and Cabin in the Woods. It's going to be hard to focus on my MicroEco exam.

#64 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:37 AM

I'm starting to think Best Buy is now trying to avoid sale and coupon stacking since we haven't had any good double deals in a couple months. Maybe the free Deadliest Warrior deal made them wise up a little. Hopefully I'm wrong as I'd like to get Prototype and ME3 for $10 or less also.

My thoughts exactly. Sooooo hoping for a cheap ass ME3. I've held off this long.
Posted Image

#65 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

Borderlands 2 and Cabin in the Woods. It's going to be hard to focus on my MicroEco exam.

Right there with ya bro, expect for the exam part. ;)

#66 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

Cool.. good enuf for me hehe thanks OP!

#67 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

Booo!! I was hoping they would have the LBP Vita Bundle deal that Madden had

#68 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:36 AM

My closest kmart which is like 45 minutes away just have all the games in a display case so you can just barely make out the names and sometimes they stack games even in front of those so you can't tell what the hell is in there. Plus the prices aren't on jack so you have to hunt down customer service to get a price check on something if you are just browsing. they do have about 20 random barcodes with names and prices stuck to the glass but it is always brand new stuff.
The selection of movies is even worse just random dvds everywhere and very few blurays. No prices on anything and they seem to put them where ever the hell they can fit them on the shelf.
I won't a 200 kmart/sears gift card and had trouble spending it. I ended up just buying 200 dollars worth of laundry detergent, shampoo, deodorant, body wash, and things like that.

#69 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

No Kinect Sports drop.. Thought I'd request something original that I want and am waiting for a sale on (and wasn't llpcs or ptt2)

#70 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

I got excited when I saw the title because I thought PO was pre-ordered games which would have been a hell of a deal with the $20 credit for pre-orders. re6, ac3 and not sure what my last one would have been.

#71 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

It's Geoffrey's (or is it Joff-rey's) Birthday sale and a lot of things are buy 2 get one free. However the only B2G1 deal for video games is:

$20 less priced games will be b2g1.

Other deals this week:
$300 32GB iPod Touch with $50 gift card

$300 Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect with $25 gift card

$10 Gift Card for Borderlands

$20 Gift Card with purchase of 3DS or 3DS XL

25% off Skylanders Starter Pack when you reserve Skylander Giants Portal Owner Pack for $5

Buy Kirby's Anniversary Collection at $40, get 1 $20 or less Wii game for 1/2 off.

$150 MEEP kids Tablet
30% MEEP tablet accesories

Edited by detectiveconan16, 15 September 2012 - 11:02 AM.

Batsugunner.png

#72 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

Thanks OP. Was hoping for a better deal on Borderlands 2 but oh well.

Is anything else required to get the GC for the 3DS or 3DS XL? The past two weeks you also had to buy NSMB 2 to get the $20 GC

#73 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

im starting to regret buying the 3ds xl few weeks back from kmart when everyone else is having 20 off

yes a saved 40 but im not planing on opening it till oct or later meaning i just wasting the warranty
WOOOO I STINK

#74 girlracer

girlracer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

hmm i may get mario tennis already have mario kart

#75 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

LOL @ ipod touch deal when the 5th gen is coming out soon, and the 4th gen is price dropping

#76 zer0sfx

zer0sfx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

Any news if this is online or in-store only? I've been looking to pick up a few of the PS3 collections.

#77 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

What's the chance the Kirby Anniversary Edition is going to be cheaper by Christmas? Not sure what to get my sister, and that would be pretty good I think.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#78 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

What's the chance the Kirby Anniversary Edition is going to be cheaper by Christmas? Not sure what to get my sister, and that would be pretty good I think.

I hope so... given Nintendo actually went back and reprinted the Mario Collection, I'm guessing they printed plenty of copies for Kirby. I canceled my pre-order since I can't bring myself to pay $40 for it (even though it's a better collection than Mario's was).

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#79 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

:360::ps3::wii: Just Dance 3 - $18
:360::wii: Just Dance Kids 2 - $14
:wii: Wii Console Bundle with New Super Mario Bros. - $149.99+Free $20 Gift Card

:360::ps3::wii::ds::pc: All Call of Duty games - 20% off

That’s all the sales for this week =)

Edited by litepink, 17 September 2012 - 12:58 AM.

#80 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Awesome, yet again Target gets all my money.

#81 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

my eyes are bleeding from the insanity of these deals.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#82 elyfant422

elyfant422

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Kinda hoping the Kirby collection goes on sale somewhere...I'll probably wind up getting it anyway but anything less than 39.99 would be great. (in before someone responds to this with Amazon's 39.96 saying it's technically cheaper... :v )

If you have one in your area Fry's will have it for $29.99.

#83 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

LOL @ ipod touch deal when the 5th gen is coming out soon, and the 4th gen is price dropping

that should cover the new ones shouldn't it?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Steam ID:  Darthstryk3r

#84 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

Hmm...buy 2 get 1 free on $20 games seems good. Maybe I'll pick up something.

#85 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

not even advertising borderlands 2?! fail target, never bought a game from you, never will at this rate.

#86 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

The Kirby Anniversary Collection + 1/2 off Pikmin 2 seems tempting, though I'd have to do it online since all the Toys R Us near me were wiped of the Pikmin 2 copies during a previous sale.

I'm hopeful for a Kirby price drop sometime in the near future, however, as with all the advertising and promotion Nintendo is doing for it, the print run has to be significant to keep stores stocked for some time.

#87 TheNamekianClown

TheNamekianClown

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

So what happens if you get Kirby and 3 $20 games? One free and one for $10, or would the half off apply and then you just get that one free effectively making the Kirby deal pointless?

#88 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

:360::ps3::wii: Just Dance 3 - $18
:360::wii: Just Dance Kids 2 - $14
:wii: Wii Console Bundle with New Super Mario Bros. - $149.99+Free $20 Gift Card

That’s all the sales for this week =)

wii needs to have 50 gift card and with WII U hitting nov 18 It would not shock me to see 50 buck Wiis day after thanksgiving.
WOOOO I STINK

#89 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

So what happens if you get Kirby and 3 $20 games? One free and one for $10, or would the half off apply and then you just get that one free effectively making the Kirby deal pointless?

You would get the better deal which is the B2G1 unless you added another $20 game in which case you would get both deals satisfied.

#90 DiaperDandee

DiaperDandee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

Could someone tell me the price for Indiana Jones complete set blu-ray in the ad?