Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#301 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Tony,

Any upcoming deals on your LEGO games (Batman, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc)? Gamefly had them for super cheap while you were out and I passed them up because I'd rather buy them from you guys.

Thanks!

Yes!

76561197971332172.png

#302 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

Is it also possible to price match Steam mid-week sale for Wargame: European Escalation?

http://store.steampo...d.com/app/58610

This should be done shortly. Had to wake up the hamsters.

Any news on this? What's up with the hamsters are they on it yet?

Thanks Tony!

#303 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

Any news on this? What's up with the hamsters are they on it yet?

Thanks Tony!

They are sprinting.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#304 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:12 PM

Well, keep in mind they post a lot of Russian CD key sites there. So they might not be as grateful.

Yeah they're coming out of the woodworks now that it's in the "Hot Deals" section. I think I'd rather pirate a game than deal with a Russian CD key site and risk my Steam account going bye-bye.

EDIT: BOOM FP!

#305 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yeah they're coming out of the woodworks now that it's in the "Hot Deals" section. I think I'd rather pirate a game than deal with a Russian CD key site and risk my Steam account going bye-bye.

EDIT: BOOM FP!

BOOM! Goes the CAG Dynamite!

Thanks guys :). Having our deals spread quickly like this is what allows me to get better deals, for realz.

As a reminder, both of these will be $9.99 each on Sunday:

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack Contains:

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Digital Collection Contains:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#306 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Working on the COD franchise sale.

Please, please, pleeease try to work out a better price on the old COD titles this time! MW2 has been $5 before, yet it hasn't hit that price again in ages... I'd totally bite on Blops for $10 too, but it's always $20 it seems.

You can do it, Tony!

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

Damn, makes me wish I didn't grab it for $12.49 last time. >.> Oh well...

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#307 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

I'm looking for an Origin key for Mirror's Edge if anyone is planning to buy and already has it. Will split it evenly at $2 :)

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#308 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Please, please, pleeease try to work out a better price on the old COD titles this time! MW2 has been $5 before, yet it hasn't hit that price again in ages... I'd totally bite on Blops for $10 too, but it's always $20 it seems.

You can do it, Tony!

Damn, makes me wish I didn't grab it for $12.49 last time. >.> Oh well...

I'm missing COD: World at War, COD: Black Ops 1, and COD: MW3.
Would love to see these hit $5-10 each..or less. :P

#309 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

BOOM! Goes the CAG Dynamite!

Thanks guys :). Having our deals spread quickly like this is what allows me to get better deals, for realz.

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

Cheers,
Tony

You have been pimped out.

#310 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

You have been pimped out.

Thanks dude, just added my thumbs up.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#311 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

Cheers,
Tony

ufffff awesome bundle! I'll buy it for sure!

#312 dijeikei

dijeikei

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

argh caved in and bought sleeping dogs.

#313 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

Gotta love SD - major flame war over the legitimacy of "grey market" keys has started on the FP deal of Sleeping Dogs.

#314 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

Gotta love SD - major flame war over the legitimacy of "grey market" keys has started on the FP deal of Sleeping Dogs.

When it comes to games, the idea of what is a good deal is tougher here. Things that are considered good prices on SD aren't so great here. (This I've learned in my short time on CAG.) So when a low price is passed up by CAGs, you'd think SDers would listen.

Edited by gilby, 28 September 2012 - 03:05 AM.
missed a word

#315 pinkgun

pinkgun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

Cheers,
Tony

Nice bundles, are these next deals of the week?

#316 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

argh caved in and bought sleeping dogs.

My huge and ever-increasing backlog and at least 6 months worth of planned DLC is telling me to "WAIT" on Sleeping Dogs PC...

#317 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:01 AM

Damn, that first bundle his hawt.

#318 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

Is there a way to add a digital download game to your wishlist on Amazon?

There's the optional Amazon Add Any Item From a Website button.

Link: http://www.amazon.co...sl_3g7lsg00nl_b

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#319 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

I'm looking for an Origin key for Mirror's Edge if anyone is planning to buy and already has it. Will split it evenly at $2 :)

If you don't have a participant I'll do this...

#320 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:54 AM

Anyone who has gotten the SBRFS bundle in the past care to comment on the quality of the games, maybe on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being just the last 5 minutes of mass effect 3 original ending and a 10 being the first time you played through KOTOR or Halo?

#321 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:01 AM

Anyone who has gotten the SBRFS bundle in the past care to comment on the quality of the games, maybe on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being just the last 5 minutes of mass effect 3 original ending and a 10 being the first time you played through KOTOR or Halo?

What he said. The Saboteur sounds like a really cool concept and I'd love hearing if it is worth grabbing. Mercenaries 2, as well.

#322 equalsP

equalsP

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:14 AM

What he said. The Saboteur sounds like a really cool concept and I'd love hearing if it is worth grabbing. Mercenaries 2, as well.

I have it on ps3 and loved it. It was one of the games that I 100%d and got the platinum trophy on. It does have some really bad bugs here and there (ps3 Not sure about pc) but the gameplay and story were really fun. I totally got into the freedom fighter story, very enjoyable from start to finish.

If you are remotely interested in the game and anything else in the bundle, just buy it. I'll probably grab the bundle for the other games, maybe play it again on PC. It's been a few years.

BTW, I'm talking about the sabetour

I also have mirrors edge. A great first person with shooting game. Short bit worth the playthrough. And you can replay levels to get faster times. Probably similar to inmomentum

#323 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:20 AM

I played both of those on 360 along with Burnout and Bulletstorm. I also have Burnout on Steam. I will comment on what I know...

Burnout Paradise - No longer supported for multiplayer by EA, so (as far as I know) there is no way to play online, but it does have local multiplayer (I think from looking at the menus). It is a great racing game though if you like arcade racing. Highly recommended. If you liked other Burnout games, you'll love this one.

Bulletstorm - Meh. More fun in coop, but like most FPS campaigns it gets very repetitive, but at this price I would recommend it.

Mercenaries 2 - I absolutely loved this game in coop on 360. Some hilarious cutscenes, and a decent story. It got me at least 60 hours of gameplay. I highly recommend it.

The Sabotuer - I never got around to finishing it, but it is pretty much Mafia 2 with an Irish accent (which gets pretty annoying and it's laughable how poorly done it is). It isn't a bad time gameplay wise though, and sabotaging things is pretty fun. It would probably be worth a play through, but I can't recommend it since I only played about 5-10 hours of it.

Mirror's Edge - I haven't played more than the demo, but I have been looking to pick it up for PC on the cheap. From what I understand, it is worth the money and it is a great time to play.

As far as the pack's value, if I hadn't already played all of them (3 of them to death) I would definitely pick it up for $10. Well worth it IMO. Lots of game time in this pack. Hopefully this helps some of you on the edge. ;)

#324 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

I played both of those on 360 along with Burnout and Bulletstorm. I also have Burnout on Steam. I will comment on what I know...

Burnout Paradise - No longer supported for multiplayer by EA, so (as far as I know) there is no way to play online, but it does have local multiplayer (I think from looking at the menus). It is a great racing game though if you like arcade racing. Highly recommended. If you liked other Burnout games, you'll love this one.

Bulletstorm - Meh. More fun in coop, but like most FPS campaigns it gets very repetitive, but at this price I would recommend it.

Mercenaries 2 - I absolutely loved this game in coop on 360. Some hilarious cutscenes, and a decent story. It got me at least 60 hours of gameplay. I highly recommend it.

The Sabotuer - I never got around to finishing it, but it is pretty much Mafia 2 with an Irish accent (which gets pretty annoying and it's laughable how poorly done it is). It isn't a bad time gameplay wise though, and sabotaging things is pretty fun. It would probably be worth a play through, but I can't recommend it since I only played about 5-10 hours of it.

Mirror's Edge - I haven't played more than the demo, but I have been looking to pick it up for PC on the cheap. From what I understand, it is worth the money and it is a great time to play.

As far as the pack's value, if I hadn't already played all of them (3 of them to death) I would definitely pick it up for $10. Well worth it IMO. Lots of game time in this pack. Hopefully this helps some of you on the edge. ;)

If this forum had rep, I would give it to you. You are "thegreatest" !

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#325 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

Adding this to the OP on Sunday when it goes live. You should copy/paste this as a review on the page for the game :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#326 Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:11 AM

Why is Sleeping Dogs going so low? It's only a month and a half old. I've heard good things about it but why is it constantly on sale and games like Lollipop Chainsaw hardly go below $40-45?

#327 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

Because Square Eidos aggressively prices their products (at least on the Eidos end of things). Deus Ex Human Revolution was one of Square's biggest recent hits and also had similar aggressive pricing promotions.

#328 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:22 AM

Why is Sleeping Dogs going so low? It's only a month and a half old. I've heard good things about it but why is it constantly on sale and games like Lollipop Chainsaw hardly go below $40-45?

I would say it's because of publishers. Square-Enix [Sleeping Dogs] is usually pretty sale friendly [Deus Ex HR for example], and the awesome Amazon Presents Square-Enix Pack

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#329 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

Mercenaries 2 is dumb fun. It's messy (and really buggy, last I checked), but it's definitely a fun little TPS.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#330 Luckz

Luckz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

I would say
- Burnout Paradise is great, but the game *can* have issues with Win7
- Bulletstorm is great if you love Duke Nukem 3D, but don't expect to find fun multiplayer.
- Mercenaries 2's enjoyability depends strongly on your ability to stomach the AI and controls; you should definitely play it coop, and that may only be possible with third party tools that probably can't be named here (since I believe EA shut down the servers for it)
- The Saboteur is allegedly a very solid single-player game
- Mirror's Edge is very good, but you might find it lacking replayability/depth, much like Assassin's Creed, as you mainly do one thing, namely run and jump and climb