Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#3481 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

I TOO would liketo know if prototype 1 will be on steam?! I will wait if thats the case

#3482 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

We're going to have Prototype 1+2+Radnet DLC for $12.49 soon so no we won't be matching that one.

That's a very amazing deal considering the publisher is Activision.
Good job Tony! :applause:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#3483 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

What are the halloween titles tomorrow that are being on sale? Anyone know?

#3484 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

We're going to have Prototype 1+2+Radnet DLC for $12.49 soon so no we won't be matching that one.

Tony

That's an amazing deal. Tony any chance you could carry steam keys for Skyrim and have $20 sale on it for me? Please!

#3485 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:13 AM

Bethesda doesnt carry any digital products on the Amazon digital store.

#3486 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

Things can change.

#3487 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

I'll pitch it :).

Yep, still waiting to hear back from Focus. Cheers,
Tony

Crap, I shouldn't have bought Prototype yesterday. Will you be doing steam codes with that bundle?

damn it, bought Prototype yesterday :drool: I'll be selling Prototype for about 4.00 soon.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#3488 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

Even though I just bought Prototype 1 on Steam the other day, I will totally jump on that bundle for the second + DLC.

One side of me hopes that P1 is a Steam code so I can sell it to recoup a little bit of money, the other side of me hopes it isn't so I don't feel bad buying it on Steam already hahaha

#3489 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

If anyone needs a Hitman Absolution 5 dollar off code from the square bundle, then they can PM me. I've finally decided that I'm going to wait on it and not pre order.

#3490 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

Any idea what the DRM on that bundle will be?

Also, will there be a deal for just Prototype 2 + Radnet DLC?
I already own Prototype 1 (from Retail).

#3491 Wario64

Wario64

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

How soon is soon on Prototype deal?

#3492 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

How soon is soon on Prototype deal?

Hopefully, it is NOT a Halloween deal.
I got A LOT on my plate already here w/ Dark Souls: PTD.

#3493 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

I'm kinda hoping it is. XD

#3494 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

I am think I am officially ready to be declared a digital hoarder. I have Deus Ex: Missing link, Dead Space 2, Diablo III (Act IV) and Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai on backlog. I pre-ordered Hitman Absolution today and now I am eye balling Left 4 dead 2 for $5 on steam along with Amnesia ($5 also). But here's the troubling part, I want this deal to come ASAP so that I can get Prototype 2+DLC also.

It's a good thing I don't have crazy graduate school tuition fees anymore to deal with, sad thing is that I rarely have time to keep up with games anymore. All bets are on Thanks Giving break and Christmas break, can't wait to kill some nuns in Hitman Absolution...oh wait..can I say that? is it against forum rules?

*Moon walks out of thread*

#3495 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

I just mentioned when Steam started with the Prototype games on sale for Halloween how I wanted them cheaper. $12.49 I will definitely bite if they are Steam keys. Otherwise I shall continue waiting on those haha.

Either way though that is an awesome price Tony, keep it up! : )

#3496 bubzers

bubzers

Derpy Derpy Doo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:06 AM

I am think I am officially ready to be declared a digital hoarder. I have Deus Ex: Missing link, Dead Space 2, Diablo III (Act IV) and Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai on backlog. I pre-ordered Hitman Absolution today and now I am eye balling Left 4 dead 2 for $5 on steam along with Amnesia ($5 also). But here's the troubling part, I want this deal to come ASAP so that I can get Prototype 2+DLC also.

It's a good thing I don't have crazy graduate school tuition fees anymore to deal with, sad thing is that I rarely have time to keep up with games anymore. All bets are on Thanks Giving break and Christmas break, can't wait to kill some nuns in Hitman Absolution...oh wait..can I say that? is it against forum rules?

*Moon walks out of thread*

i don't know about you, but i'm not a hoarder, i collect. i don't have a problem. i can stop anytime i want...
76561198025510545.png

#3497 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

If anyone needs a Hitman Absolution 5 dollar off code from the square bundle, then they can PM me. I've finally decided that I'm going to wait on it and not pre order.

Same I still have mine if anyone wants it.

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#3498 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:18 AM

i don't know about you, but i'm not a hoarder, i collect. i don't have a problem. i can stop anytime i want...

Haha. Denial is the first step!

Come join me Bubzers, as we head towards the fifth step; Acceptance.

Allow me to share something from my "digital hoarder diary/One Note" (tastefully pilfered from the inter-webs)

1st step: We must admit that we are powerless over digital deals- that our Game & Software Libraries have become unmanageable.

#3499 Eoma

Eoma

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:19 AM

Very nice deal on that Prototype bundle.

Tony, i asked before, any chance for Trine 2 DLC: Goblin Menace to be on sale ? Thanks.

#3500 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:48 AM

Tony,
You getting Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint tomorrow? I'm going to buy it as I am obsessed with SD and Halloween, would rather throw the money to you instead of Steam.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3501 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

Tony mentioned that there would be an Amazon Halloween Sale which would start on Oct 31. Would the sale start in a few hours from now? Once 31 hits in the PST timezone?

What are the games going to be on sale? Anyone knows?

#3502 Wario64

Wario64

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

Sales usually begin at 12-1 AM PDT but it can start later on, like Dark Souls on Sunday

#3503 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:12 AM

Whatever Tony has planned for Halloween, I would expect it to showup at midnight PST. If it does not, then it should showup tomorrow morning at the start of business 8-9 am PST.

Hopefully it's the first scenario

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#3504 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

Nice. NBA 2K13 doesn't even work.

#3505 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:58 AM

If someone only wants prototype 1, I can buy prototype 2 off them for $9. I just bought prototype 1 off steam
8-) Head BrokeAss

#3506 JCampil

JCampil

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

Nabbed Hitman for $35! WHOOP

#3507 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

How easy is it to cancel a preorder? I only have 90 minutes left to order Hitman Absolution if I want to get it for $35. Problem is, I'm still waiting for an answer to a question that I posed to to Tony. If it turns out that I don't like the answer, I might want to cancel the order.

57j.gif

#3508 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

How easy is it to cancel a preorder? I only have 90 minutes left to order Hitman Absolution if I want to get it for $35. Problem is, I'm still waiting for an answer to a question that I posed to to Tony. If it turns out that I don't like the answer, I might want to cancel the order.

In my experience, as long as you haven't been charged (which doesn't happen until the game is released or preload is ready to start), you can do it. Instantly.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#3509 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

In my experience, as long as you haven't been charged (which doesn't happen until the game is released or preload is ready to start), you can do it. Instantly.

Cool, thanks. I'll just place the order for now.

57j.gif

#3510 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

9VH2-5CTBUG-BSZUEG if anyone needs a Hitman Absolution $5 code