Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#331 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack Contains:

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

I'm guessing these are all Origin based... shit gives me nightmares. I want all these games but Origin is horrible. Would love to have on Steam tho esp. Mirror's Edge, that sells it to me for sure.

Also, what's the word on NBA 2K13/Steam-DRM?

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#332 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:22 AM

Tony, Gamefly is having an Activision sale (http://www.gamefly.c...00#.UGWISo2PXlQ ) -- can you PM these deals?

Thanks.

#333 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:27 PM

I'm guessing these are all Origin based... shit gives me nightmares. I want all these games but Origin is horrible. Would love to have on Steam tho esp. Mirror's Edge, that sells it to me for sure.

Unless the bundle is new versions I'm pretty certain you don't need Origin for any of them.

#334 kesker

kesker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

I also would like to know this,are these all origin keys Tony?

#335 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

Why would you guess it's all Origin? The only Origin only stuff other places sell are the very new games. Everything else tends to have the OPTION to activate on Origin, but is not required.

Rule of thumb: If it came out before Origin was even a thing, then you don't need Origin for it.

#336 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

If the question is about Steam key availability though, definitely not happening.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#337 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hee hee thanks Seraphym! How have you been btw?

Cheers,
Tony

I've managed to enjoy about 35 hours of BL2, so I am very well. Thank you for asking :D.

#338 bubzers

bubzers

Derpy Derpy Doo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack Contains:

Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
Mercenaries 2
Mirror's Edge
The Saboteur

I have $2 PayPal each for The Saboteur and Mirrors Edge Origin keys if anyone gets the bundle and doesn't want these.
76561198025510545.png

#339 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

They are sprinting.

Cheers,
Tony

Hi Tony, sorry to keep asking you about Wargame: European Escalation was the sale price for it supposed to go live yesterday or today? or is it slated for Sunday as well like the other deals?

#340 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

Why would you guess it's all Origin? The only Origin only stuff other places sell are the very new games. Everything else tends to have the OPTION to activate on Origin, but is not required.

Rule of thumb: If it came out before Origin was even a thing, then you don't need Origin for it.

Yeah, these games can be registered on Origin except for Bulletstorm I believe (not too sure about Mercenaries either). I've heard some people say they've had to chat with Origin support to get Saboteur to work as well. But all of them are playable by DLing the install files from Amazon and installing outside of Origin just using the serial provided.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#341 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

So that cool pack of bulletstorm etc is not steam working?

#342 Zipomatic2

Zipomatic2

Really, Really Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

I would just like that add that I loved, loved, LOVED Bulletstorm!!

Yes it was juvenile, bloody and completely over the top, but MAN was it fun!
Posted Image

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#343 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

NBA 2K13 is Steam.

Hi Tony, sorry to keep asking you about Wargame: European Escalation was the sale price for it supposed to go live yesterday or today? or is it slated for Sunday as well like the other deals?

Negative, my pricing system says the match is in place (obviously it is lying). I'll check again.
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#344 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

I would just like that add that I loved, loved, LOVED Bulletstorm!!

Yes it was juvenile, bloody and completely over the top, but MAN was it fun!

Same here

Played it twice and totally loved it

The version Amazon sells is not Origin redeemable but with a little chat with Origin support, they will register it for you and if you're lucky enough they can even give you another key for the Limited Edition

Saboteur from Amazon does register on Origin though, I did it myself

As for Sleeping Dogs new price, hell, even at full $49.99, it is worth every penny. The game is one of the best games that were released recently. Period

fs_pc.png

#345 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Adding this to the OP on Sunday when it goes live. You should copy/paste this as a review on the page for the game :).

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, I'm famous!

Glad I could help people out. It is a fantastic bundle IMO.

EDIT: The review at Amazon is under review. ;)

#346 InsertUserNameHere

InsertUserNameHere

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

I played both of those on 360 along with Burnout and Bulletstorm. I also have Burnout on Steam. I will comment on what I know...

Burnout Paradise - No longer supported for multiplayer by EA, so (as far as I know) there is no way to play online, but it does have local multiplayer (I think from looking at the menus). It is a great racing game though if you like arcade racing. Highly recommended. If you liked other Burnout games, you'll love this one.

Bulletstorm - Meh. More fun in coop, but like most FPS campaigns it gets very repetitive, but at this price I would recommend it.

Mercenaries 2 - I absolutely loved this game in coop on 360. Some hilarious cutscenes, and a decent story. It got me at least 60 hours of gameplay. I highly recommend it.

The Sabotuer - I never got around to finishing it, but it is pretty much Mafia 2 with an Irish accent (which gets pretty annoying and it's laughable how poorly done it is). It isn't a bad time gameplay wise though, and sabotaging things is pretty fun. It would probably be worth a play through, but I can't recommend it since I only played about 5-10 hours of it.

Mirror's Edge - I haven't played more than the demo, but I have been looking to pick it up for PC on the cheap. From what I understand, it is worth the money and it is a great time to play.

As far as the pack's value, if I hadn't already played all of them (3 of them to death) I would definitely pick it up for $10. Well worth it IMO. Lots of game time in this pack. Hopefully this helps some of you on the edge. ;)

Regarding Burnout Paradise, I was able to login and play online. (Freeburn online). When it asks you to enter your login, you need to enter your EA account name (Which may be different from your email) It's the name on the top right in the Origin client. You can also join matches against other online people.

So it looks like you can still play Burnout on-line.

Also, to get to the on-line menu, you hit [ESC] and then F1 or F2 function key to get to the menu.
Hope that helps anyone.

#347 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Regarding Burnout Paradise, I was able to login and play online. (Freeburn online). When it asks you to enter your login, you need to enter your EA account name (Which may be different from your email) It's the name on the top right in the Origin client. You can also join matches against other online people.

So it looks like you can still play Burnout on-line.

Also, to get to the on-line menu, you hit [ESC] and then F1 or F2 function key to get to the menu.
Hope that helps anyone.

All I know is that I have it on Steam and every time I sign in it says "Can't connect to Paradise servers". I also thought I read somewhere that EA took down the servers. I know I am typing in my EA username and password because it won't let you play at all if you don't.

EDIT: After doing more research, I guess it is just a problem with the Steam keys given out in the Summer Sale. I'm pretty pissed right now, and I'm not sure I can fix it...

Edited by thegreatest, 28 September 2012 - 06:08 PM.

#348 lousysmarch

lousysmarch

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

Tony, any chance you'll have Black ops for lower than 19.99$ in the COD sale? It's 19.99 now at gamefly.

#349 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

All I know is that I have it on Steam and every time I sign in it says "Can't connect to Paradise servers". I also thought I read somewhere that EA took down the servers. I know I am typing in my EA username and password because it won't let you play at all if you don't.

EDIT: After doing more research, I guess it is just a problem with the Steam keys given out in the Summer Sale. I'm pretty pissed right now, and I'm not sure I can fix it...

Try getting the key out of the "CD Key" thinger in Steam and activate it in Origin.

If it doesn't work, hit up live chat! They've activated more on my origin account for less of a reason. :)

#350 Daf

Daf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Tony, any chance you'll have Black ops for lower than 19.99$ in the COD sale? It's 19.99 now at gamefly.

With the new one out in 2 months I would think it should be dropping to around that price anyway to be honest
I.Z.Z.O
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#351 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

T Money,

You positive nba2k13 is steam? I'm buying either way but there is still no steam page for it

Hand__Of__God.png

#352 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

What he said. The Saboteur sounds like a really cool concept and I'd love hearing if it is worth grabbing. Mercenaries 2, as well.

Personally, I loved The Saboteur. It's one of the few games that I've played through at least 3 times and completely 100%'d it each time. I had a blast with it. It was so satisfying methodically wiping the map clear of sabotage targets. My favorite was killing a Nazi and disguising myself with his uniform, then walking right into a group of them and planting a bomb with no one even caring. I thought the color thing was an interesting idea too. It's not a game with a lot of depth, either character or story-wise, but I still found it to be an enjoyable story. Also, if a lot of swearing (and I mean, A LOT - if this isn't the game I heard the most use of the f-bomb, it's one of the top 3) bothers you, you might want to avoid this one. Also, if you find hundreds of freeplay sabotage targets daunting, you might want to avoid this as well.

#353 ev768

ev768

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

T Money,

You positive nba2k13 is steam? I'm buying either way but there is still no steam page for it

Think the same thing happened last year. The page didn't go up until the game came out.

#354 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

T Money,

My 2K guy confirmed yesterday.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#355 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

Negative, my pricing system says the match is in place (obviously it is lying). I'll check again.

Sorry to hear that it's having problem in pushing the sale price. Is it still going to push thru even though the sale on Steam is over now?

#356 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

As far as the pack's value, if I hadn't already played all of them (3 of them to death) I would definitely pick it up for $10. Well worth it IMO. Lots of game time in this pack. Hopefully this helps some of you on the edge. ;)

Thanks. Great rundown.

#357 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

So, Tony, how is the situation on the Strategy First bundle? :)

#358 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

Try getting the key out of the "CD Key" thinger in Steam and activate it in Origin.

If it doesn't work, hit up live chat! They've activated more on my origin account for less of a reason. :)

I refuse to install Origin again.

#359 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

Still getting the final composition from SF, apparently my guy was at TGS.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#360 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

In addition to the above, any idea of how much the Strat-First Bundle will cost and how many games it will come with?
I'm definitely buying the Strat-First and 1C bundles, but trying to see if I have enough funds for the EA Pack.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/