Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#3871 TimeBomb

TimeBomb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

There are three DLC packs for the game: Teeth of Naros, Legend of Dead Kel, and a Weapons and Armor pack. The Weapons and Armor pack are not available on Amazon's DVG store and thus was not included in the $12 deal. It's not that big of a deal as a DLC pack compared to the other two. I was just curious if Tony knew if it would be added to their offerings in the future. If it's not then no biggie given that the studio is dead and how it's just icing on the cake.

Thankfully, everyone in this thread seems to agree that it's no big deal not to have it, and that $12 for the base game and other two expansions is one hell of a sweet deal already.

Ah, I see. I seem to recall that the other two expansions have a lot more content than the weapon&armor pack as well, and were also more expensive.

#3872 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I've read that The Weapons and Armor DLC is useless and you get better items during the game

Lego Batman + Harry Potter Bundle deal is up :applause: I want Lego Batman so badly but wanna know your opinions about HP ones, buy the bundle or just Batman ?

fs_pc.png

#3873 xXJonoXx

xXJonoXx

Resident Che(vil)ap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Lego Batman 2 for $7.49 is live!

Posted Image Posted Image

My 2011 Game of the Year - Batman: Arkham City
My Most Underrated Game of 2011 - Driver: San Francisco

#3874 crimsonassassin

crimsonassassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

I got the bundle for Batman 2...anyone interested in the HP games?

#3875 CronO_O

CronO_O

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

ughh i would have bitten on this if it was a month earlier. but with wwe 13/nba 2k12/paper mario/harvest moon/wii u.... cant be spending money ]= need to hold back /cry god darn it /=

#3876 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

I have ZERO interest in the Harry Potter games. It looks like I'm not the only one.

I see several people trying to unload the Harry Potter games, but so far I don't see any buyers. While I'm sure there are a good amount of people who want all three games, most of the people who are looking to split up the bundle want to be the one who gets to keep the Batman game.

In light of that, I'm not even gonna bother trying to split the pack. I think I'll just wait for the inevitable Lego Batman pack.

#3877 PCgamerz

PCgamerz

CHE@P or no deal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

Strange, bought Harry Batman Pack successfully, but when try to buy Lego Batman, got this problem
Spoiler

Does this mean I've to wait at least 4 hours before try purchase it again? Thanks

PCgamerzz.png?font=DroidSans&userbg=1&gl

aAavubI.png                                   6KZ48wP.png?4                                    ZyWUSqV.jpg

I hate price differences & region restricted :evil:

#3878 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I've never encountered that problem.

Not sure if this could be the problem, but do you live in the US? I ask because of the bit in your sig about hating regional price differences.

#3879 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

Tony - Just wanted to say thanks. You have awesome deals. LEGO was an instant buy for me (and my boys)! Amazon has become my primary DVG shopping spot.

#3880 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Hmmm, well if anyone doesn't want the HP games and is interested in KoA I'd be open to a trade with me throwing some paypal/amazon GC your way to make up for the difference.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3881 PCgamerz

PCgamerz

CHE@P or no deal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

I've never encountered that problem.

Not sure if this could be the problem, but do you live in the US? I ask because of the bit in your sig about hating regional price differences.

Nope, I don't live in US.
nvm though, got the order email & key finally :D

thanks Amazon :)

PCgamerzz.png?font=DroidSans&userbg=1&gl

aAavubI.png                                   6KZ48wP.png?4                                    ZyWUSqV.jpg

I hate price differences & region restricted :evil:

#3882 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

Not to derail the LEGO stuff

Is anyone having an issue with Walking Dead stuttering? Not during the actual gameplay but when it's about to transition to another cut scene? No issues with 2K13, Sleeping Dogs, Street Fighter etc.....

#3883 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Not to derail the LEGO stuff

Is anyone having an issue with Walking Dead stuttering? Not during the actual gameplay but when it's about to transition to another cut scene? No issues with 2K13, Sleeping Dogs, Street Fighter etc.....

I've had issues with stuttering in that game since I first got it. Turn off character shadows. You wont miss them... and that smoothed it out for me.
Posted Image

#3884 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Is Lego Batman 1 somehow necessary for story or continuity? Or can I safely skip it after buying the bundle?

#3885 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Is Lego Batman 1 somehow necessary for story or continuity? Or can I safely skip it after buying the bundle?

Pretty sure LB2 is a self contained story. You should be fine.

#3886 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Pretty sure LB2 is a self contained story. You should be fine.

Thank you :)

#3887 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Bought the LEGO pack. Thanks!

Usually packs don't work for me since I typically own one or more of them, but in this case I've been holding out for a real deal on these games and it paid off.

76561197971332172.png

#3888 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

For the people who want the pack but not the HP games, why not just buy Batman2 by itself? At $7.5 it's not that much of a difference between that and getting 2 HP games for the other $7.5 especially if you're not interested in them.

#3889 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

I guess I'm the only one who's buying the bundle for all the games in it, and probably buying Lego Batman 1 as well? (side note: will gladly trade for the Harry Potter games someone doesn't want if it can save me a few bucks; check out my post in the group buy thread). I try to think of it as collecting, not an addiction.

Question about the Lego games: Do they recognize a 360 controller, and how well do they play with mouse and keyboard?
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#3890 NoOne5353

NoOne5353

Lording in DOTA 2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Question about the Lego games: Do they recognize a 360 controller, and how well do they play with mouse and keyboard?

I played through all of Lego Batman 1 with a controller, works great. The store page on steam for Lego Batman 2 says controller enabled. I'm more than positive that the harry potter ones work with it as well.

Been waiting on a deal for the Lego games and this pack is awesome! Maybe someday we will get a pack for the Star Wars or Indiana Jones ones as well. Thanks Tony!!

#3891 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Can anyone give me some background on these lego games?

Are they worth playing through even if I don't give a rats ass about harry potter?

I really dug the lego indiana jones/star wars games (but am more into the source material)?

I enjoyed the Indie and Star Wars games, and the first Batman, but didn't enjoy the first Harry Potter nearly as much. I do think it was due to not really being a fan of the source material. It's still a Lego game, and it was fun enough to finish however.

#3892 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Thanks I picked up both the "Harry Batman" pack and Batman 1, all activated on Steam and working great.

Tony - I did have a problem with the Legacy bundle (not sure if anyone else here had something similar) but I finally got to Episode 4 in Doctor Who, but upon installing it, my Antivirus Bitdefender said that the EXE file had a virus and deleted it. Gen:Trojan.Huer.GZ.@l0@bq1l0Lp detected.

Should I contact support? I can't get the game to install without disabling my anti-virus, which I don't want to do unless I'm 1000% sure it's a false positive.

#3893 Eoma

Eoma

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hmm, SR3 is on 73% currently.

http://www.amazon.co...=I3NJULFT39NUVY

#3894 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Hmm, SR3 is on 73% currently.

http://www.amazon.co...=I3NJULFT39NUVY

SR3 (base game) was $10 once on Amazon DVG.

Though, best deal I recall was when SR3: Franchise Pack (with most DLC, but did not include the newly released Genki Girl DLC) was like $13 or $14 on Steam, final day during one of the sales.
Was it the Steam Spring or Summer Sale?
[thinking]

#3895 Eoma

Eoma

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Just giving a heads up since it wasn't mentioned by Tony.
Yup, that Steam sale was the lowest price for SR3 Franchise pack. Summer sale IIANM. Still waiting for AmaTony to beat that. $9.99 perhaps ? XD

#3896 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'd buy the two Harry Potter games from someone provided the price was right.

#3897 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Good deal on the pack, but I'm crazy and complete Lego games 100% on 360, and I've already done that on HP 1-4. Will be going for Lego Batman 2 after I play Star Wars III....and HP 4-7....and Complete Original Star Wars series....I have problems.
Posted Image

#3898 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Got batman 2. Heard great things from our cagcast hosts. Glad to see it was sold seperatley. Would have bought the bundle with the HP games if I had too... but it was much easier this way. Thanks again Tony!
Posted Image

#3899 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Has anyone had any problems running these LEGO games on their PC? The warnings in the reviews for each worry me. I have Win7 64-bit, 4GB RAM, and an ATI HD 5850 mobile graphics card which runs games like a champ, but even I'm a little worried.

#3900 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Has anyone had any problems running these LEGO games on their PC? The warnings in the reviews for each worry me. I have Win7 64-bit, 4GB RAM, and an ATI HD 5850 mobile graphics card which runs games like a champ, but even I'm a little worried.

They have demos. Here is one for Batman on fileplanet.