Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#3961 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Tempted by Assassins creed 3 but it's a little pricey for me. Why did it have to become a steam key.

You can always preorder it and cancel the preorder before it releases if you don't want it then. Amazon doesn't charge preorders till they are sent out.

#3962 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

We'll have a Steam version of the standard version of ACIII too I'm just waiting for the page to be created.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#3963 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

The updated OP title got my hopes up for other Lego Titles other than Harry Potter and Batman. Maybe some Star Wars and Indiana Jones (steam versions)... Unfortunately, I was wrong.

"Amazon PCDD Lego Harry Potter Batman Pack $13.99 + 75% off individual Lego games"

At the moment, the HP and Batman games are the only four Lego games in the Amazon DVG portfolio. Part of the reason I'm buying the bundle is to convince WB/Amazon to add the rest of the titles. ;)

#3964 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Got in on the Lego games bundle. My little cousin is going to be happy as hell to get my Xbox 360 Lego games (I have them all except Batman 2). I somehow didn't even realize they were on the PC.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#3965 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Oh snap! Tony why you be game-teasing me like that? You are like that girl on the bar who gives "Come hither" look all night long and when you finally approach her with your E=mc^2 shirt on she goes "ewww, stop talking to me you freak!", and then you go home and kill more zombies in L4D2

What I'm getting from this being the go-to analogy around here recently is that the regulars of this thread have had some really awful luck with women lately.

So... uh... maybe invite that cute girl down the street to play some Lego Batman?

Don't forget to wear your "I voted" sticker.

Civic responsibility is an aphrodisiac.

#3966 Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Is there going to be a sale on the Dead Island dlc again? I wanna get the Ryder White dlc without having to buy the $10 upgrade or GOTY edition.

#3967 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Tempted by Assassins creed 3 but it's a little pricey for me. Why did it have to become a steam key.

For me it is $27.98 after applying GC and promo credit, and I still can cancel it if I find it cheaper somewhere else (but must be on Steam!)

We'll have a Steam version of the standard version of ACIII too I'm just waiting for the page to be created.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, please can you do the same for Far Cry 3 ? I mean the Steam redeemable keys magic you got there :)

It was a nice surprise to see Lego games support Eyefinity. This is a huge plus for me and definitely getting all the games now

Posted Image

Posted Image

fs_pc.png

#3968 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else just hate the look of Eyefinity with the distortion. I understand why it does it, but it just looks like pure crap to me and has always bugged me.

#3969 Daf

Daf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

I'm going to wait, expecting a drop before christmas!
I.Z.Z.O
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3970 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else just hate the look of Eyefinity with the distortion. I understand why it does it, but it just looks like pure crap to me and has always bugged me.

Actual gameplay is very different than screenshots. With Eyefinity, you put the 2 side monitors with an angle so it doesn't look as distorted and adds more immersion to the whole experience. Once you go Multimonitor you can never go back and I myself decide whether to buy a game or not based on Eyefinity support as a priority

fs_pc.png

#3971 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Since they added the Season Pass to the Deluxe Edition, $79.99 is what it's been listed at just about everywhere except for Amazon US. It's not exactly a "scumbag" move.

The scumbag move I'm referring to was when they had listed it for $65 US and $75 Canadian. I wasn't aware of this season pass thing til today, I looked at their site just now and they're selling the new product for $89.99 Canadian so I'm still calling their Canadian pricing a scumbag move. I'll give this subject a rest cause it's not relevant to the thread, sorry for going off-topic. And to be clear, I'm talking about Ubisoft store, not Amazon.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 06 November 2012 - 10:22 PM.

#3972 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Actual gameplay is very different than screenshots. With Eyefinity, you put the 2 side monitors with an angle so it doesn't look as distorted and adds more immersion to the whole experience. Once you go Multimonitor you can never go back and I myself decide whether to buy a game or not based on Eyefinity support as a priority

I use to multimonitor game like 5 years ago. Don't miss it and choose to play on a single monitor when I have 3 I use on my PC.

It is just a taste thing. I don't care for it, but I know some people do. A lot like 3D actually for people.

#3973 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

The scumbag move I'm referring to was when they had listed it for $65 US and $75 Canadian. I wasn't aware of this season pass thing til today, I looked at their site just now and they're selling the new product for $89.99 Canadian so I'm still calling their Canadian pricing a scumbag move. I'll give this subject a rest cause it's not relevant to the thread, sorry for going off-topic. And to be clear, I'm talking about Ubisoft store, not Amazon.

Funny that Ubishop store in Europe removed the Deluxe Edition and now it shows "Product Not Available" although they had it few hours ago listed for 79.99 Euros ($102.50)

I use to multimonitor game like 5 years ago. Don't miss it and choose to play on a single monitor when I have 3 I use on my PC.

It is just a taste thing. I don't care for it, but I know some people do. A lot like 3D actually for people.

That was not Eyefinity then because Eyefinity was introduced on September 23, 2009 with ATI HD 5000 launch. The technology matured very fast and in 2011 when I got my setup it was amazing with very little, if any, issues

fs_pc.png

#3974 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Couple of notes:

1. ACIII Deluxe will be back up to $79.99 at one point in the near future (read today). Those who order/ordered at $64.99 will keep that pre-order pricing.
2. Our ability to get more Steam keys from vendors, as always, relies on the performance of our first runs at doing so. I'll pitch getting them for Far Cry 3 but making that pitch happen is going to 100% depend on how ACIII pre-sells/week 1.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#3975 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

I've had Xcom in my cart several times this week but couldn't pull the trigger thinking that a deal may be in the horizon. I know Xcom is worth every penny but a CAG is a CAG. So can you put my apprehension to rest Tony?

#3976 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Does amazon charge you for preorders immediately, or at the time of release?

#3977 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

I've had Xcom in my cart several times this week but couldn't pull the trigger thinking that a deal may be in the horizon. I know Xcom is worth every penny but a CAG is a CAG. So can you put my apprehension to rest Tony?

Looking like Black Friday, no specifics yet though.

Does amazon charge you for preorders immediately, or at the time of release?

On fulfillment, so it might not be time of release, it might be when it preloads. But essentially you're charged whenever we deliver you something (like a key).

Rule of thumb:

If the buy box is yellow and says "buy" you're getting charged, if it says "pre-order" you're not.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#3978 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Thanks for the info. Is it easy to cancel a pre-order on a digital download? I seem to recall you have to write in and request it, instead of just hitting a cancel button?

#3979 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Couple of notes:

1. ACIII Deluxe will be back up to $79.99 at one point in the near future (read today). Those who order/ordered at $64.99 will keep that pre-order pricing.
2. Our ability to get more Steam keys from vendors, as always, relies on the performance of our first runs at doing so. I'll pitch getting them for Far Cry 3 but making that pitch happen is going to 100% depend on how ACIII pre-sells/week 1.

Cheers,
Tony

1. I am really happy that I made the pre-order as soon as I "felt" something was gonna happen :lol:

2. I am sure ACIII will sell very well, me and 2 friends pre-ordered it :D

Thanks for the info. Is it easy to cancel a pre-order on a digital download? I seem to recall you have to write in and request it, instead of just hitting a cancel button?

It is just hitting the cancel button

fs_pc.png

#3980 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

It is just hitting the cancel button

Nice, thanks for the info. Maybe my friend was just being a dumbass last time he canceled, he told me it was a hassle.

#3981 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Nice, thanks for the info. Maybe my friend was just being a dumbass last time he canceled, he told me it was a hassle.

Actually cancelling a pre-order on Amazon Digital Downloads is easier than making the pre-order itself lol

The only bad thing about it is that you will need to wait to get any GC you may have in your account for around 2 days. Not sure about promotional credit though, can you help us here Tony ?

fs_pc.png

#3982 Optmst

Optmst

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Hello Tony, can you do "Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete" PM?

#3983 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

Actually cancelling a pre-order on Amazon Digital Downloads is easier than making the pre-order itself lol

The only bad thing about it is that you will need to wait to get any GC you may have in your account for around 2 days. Not sure about promotional credit though, can you help us here Tony ?

Not sure, I can reach out to that team though.

Hamsters running.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#3984 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Looking like Black Friday, no specifics yet though.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the quick response Tony! I can knock out some games and wait for your BF deals.

#3985 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Hmm, on their page it says that it's not compatible with Windows 7, can anyone comment on that?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#3986 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

Not sure, I can reach out to that team though.

Hamsters running.

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, I'll be glad to see this hit 7.49. Thanks for the PM
Posted Image

#3987 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

I got a friend in the US to preorder AC3 Deluxe for me, great deal. I think the most Steam would do is a 10% discount if anything. This is close to 20%.

#3988 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hmm, on their page it says that it's not compatible with Windows 7, can anyone comment on that?

Bought it during the steam summer sale and it's been running fine on windows 7 for me, not sure if the amazon one activates on steam though.

#3989 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

EDIT: Thanks to CheapLikeAFox and others who sent me messages!

#3990 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

Tony, are going to have some nice Black Friday deals? When do you tell us? :)