Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#4081 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

Serious Sam 3 deal at Gamestop is live: http://impulsedriven...s/ESD-IMP-W2350

Will the Hamsters save us?

#4082 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

$9.99 for:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Space Marine

Right now all of these are Steam keys (individual keys when you buy the bundle) except for Stalker and Guerrilla. There is a high chance we'll get those as Steam keys.

In for that when it goes live. Luckily I already have a boxed copy of Stalker SOC, but the rest is golden.

Also, what is the $5 Promo you speak of? I saw you mentioning that MysterD could explain it, but I haven't seen much else said on the subject.

Would someone else care to elaborate?

Currently Playing:
:ps3: Bordlerands 2

:360: GTAV ; Metal Gear Rising
:pc: LEGO Marvel

:wii: New Super Mario Bros

:ds: n/a

#4083 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

Last year any purchase you made from Amazon games download during a period from late November to December got you a $5 credit to use starting at a certain period (I believe it was January) -- the credit could be applied to discounted items (but not stacked with each other, i.e., if you had three you couldn't get $15 off a single game).

#4084 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

I love Hearts of Iron and Victoria bundle! Is there a bundle that will help me lose weight as fast as my wallet will in the next few weeks?

Also what was the word on Xcom and Max Payne 3? I saw those mentioned but didn't see any specific details. Max Payne 3 is going to be under $10 at KMart and under $20 at Walmart! How dare console sales be better than ours?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#4085 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

This is one of the few times I'd actually prefer to buy something from Amazon, as I really don't like supporting Gamestop. Most of the time I don't worry about PM'ing, but yeah....let's see what you can do about this Serious Sam sale!
Posted Image

#4086 dracula

dracula

i'll buy that for a dolla

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Also,

We got the $5 coupon promo approved again :). It'll start around Black Friday. For those of you who don't remember it, MysterD loved it and can probably describe it for you.

Also Black Friday will include this bundle for $7.49:

• [FONT="]Victoria Franchise[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Hearts of Iron III Collection[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]King Arthur Collection[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]King Arthur II[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Achtung Panzer 1943[/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Gettysburg Armored Warfare[/FONT]
Cheers,
Tony

i'll buy that, tho the only game i really wanted was the hearts of iron. if this is $7.50 with a $5 off coupon on future purchases, that is very very hot.
"If it ain't fifty cents then I dont want it."

http://www.cheapassg...171#post1074171

Posted Image

#4087 nixtreme

nixtreme

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hello Tony,

are you planning Max Payne 3 + LA Noire: Complete promo again before Christmas ?

Thx,

Jiri

Please?

#4088 renhoelder

renhoelder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

I'm also counting on em hamsters...do I hope in vain?

#4089 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Can we have a Mafia 1 (on Steam) deal this Black Friday too? Will be the only chance for us who missed to grab it from Steam directly, as it has been sadly removed recently.

#4090 Kamakazi010654

Kamakazi010654

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

Tony, with the reveals of Black Friday deals in this thread, could you make a subsection of the OP with a listing of all the upcoming deals you have discussed.

In the holiday season deals start dropping so fast it is nice to have a quick reference list of deals that are known upcoming.

#4091 renhoelder

renhoelder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Tony, with the reveals of Black Friday deals in this thread, could you make a subsection of the OP with a listing of all the upcoming deals you have discussed.

In the holiday season deals start dropping so fast it is nice to have a quick reference list of deals that are known upcoming.

+1

It is in the interest of all to get all of the good deals to as many people as possible, is it not? :bouncy:

#4092 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Also, please stop with blanking out the titles. It's a huge pain on mobile.

#4093 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Also, please stop with blanking out the titles. It's a huge pain on mobile.

This! I can't see shit, captain!

#4094 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

Also wondering this. I'd love to get the game, but I'm not giving GameStop a dime, and I'm certainly not installing their "app" just to get a CD key to put into Steam.

#4095 Zipomatic2

Zipomatic2

Really, Really Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Not that it has much to do with anything, but Gamefly is giving away Bioshock for free today

http://www.gamefly.c...ioShock/150930/
Posted Image

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#4096 jrodri86

jrodri86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Wait? Amazon is pushing the whole 5 dollar promo again this year? holy... i remember getting a bunch of those on the holidays, heck i even remember that i bought Lara Croft and CoL for $2.5, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath for $2 and the Magicka Collection for $4 and it gave me a 5$ credit code for each one.

And the sale on January was madness! DS2 and Bulletstorm for free, Alice for 2.5, the DA pack for 6.99...

Tretton.png

#4097 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Wait? Amazon is pushing the whole 5 dollar promo again this year? holy... i remember getting a bunch of those on the holidays, heck i even remember that i bought Lara Croft and CoL for $2.5, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath for $2 and the Magicka Collection for $4 and it gave me a 5$ credit code for each one.

And the sale on January was madness! DS2 and Bulletstorm for free, Alice for 2.5, the DA pack for 6.99...

Of the 3 main types of sales I can remember of Amazon ($5, buy one get one free - i think around may was it?, and the recent big bundles) my favorite has got to be the $5 ones and the one I spent the most money.

really looking forward to it again this year given amazon's recent push for steam keys - combine that with dirt cheap prices - milk money be damned, we need more hamsters!

Tony, wonder if you could share with the forum which sale strategy has done the best for you guys.

can't wait...

#4098 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Are they really doing this again this year? It was a lot of fun last year; complete chaos!

I hope they're doing it again this year :D

#4099 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Hurry up with that bundle because THQ will be out of business soon, and those games' IP will be sold to the highest bidder so future bundles won't likely be possible.

I'd like to see some Space Marine and Homefront DLC bundles too since those games have lots of DLC.

Seriously?

#4100 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

If you mean 'seriously' in regards to THQ, yes their stock is under a $1. They're probably on their way out.

#4101 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Yeah, things are not looking good for THQ. It freaking kills me as they are probably my fav publisher for the PC. I own all but like 4 games of theirs on Steam and am really looking forward to their upcoming games (South Park, CoH 2, Metro LL)

#4102 pinkgun

pinkgun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl Retail and STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl Third-Party Retail have been added into steam registry as their first time, so just like Tony said, we will get the steam key for STALKER: SOC most likely :D

#4103 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hopefully he's up and stirring and can match Gamestops price on SS3! I summon the hamsters!

#4104 Thadar

Thadar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Tony - Last month, didn't you mention something about a Mass Effect 3 deal coming up in November? Did I miss a mention of it or simply make that up?

#4105 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

There's a lot of begging in this thread.

Maybe if there wasn't as much begging there wouldn't so many "Tony did you say this?" posts from people who don't use the search function.

#4106 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

http://www.cheapassg...line=1286431080

#4107 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Same here. I still remember Alice and how good game it was for just $2.49

I have a problem with my Amazon account (sent a PM to you Tony and hope you saw it) and I really hope it is fixed soon :cry:

fs_pc.png

#4108 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delayed responses, I've had my head down prepping for Black Friday.

More info to come soon. On ME3, right now, for Black Friday, we're planning on a discount on the Trilogy but not any individual ME titles by themselves.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4109 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

When other game publishers like Midway and 3DO went out of business, that is exactly what happened since no other publisher was willing to buy them out. There were auctions for the IP of the games. For example that's how Ubisoft ended up with the Driver series. THQ has too much debt to warrant a merger or buyout. The other game publishers will just wait until the company goes bankrupt and buy any of the games that they want.

If THQ goes under, I hope the Saint's Row series ends up in good hands. I couldn't bear to watch some other publisher screw it up.

#4110 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

If THQ goes under, there are really only 2 publishers I'd like to see get their IP's. Squareenix and Warner Brothers. Both have been treating the PC well and have been putting out solid titles on it.