Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#4621 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

I got all the THQ games from Amazon and Tony except for Red Faction Armageddon so if anyone is picking up the pack and wants to get rid of that PM me.
bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png

#4622 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

FYI confirmation that the THQ bundle will be ALL steam. It will debut as part of one of the 2 hour Friday deals. It will either come back at the same price for a DOTW shortly after, or it will never be seen from again. The outcome is 100% dependent on how it does in those 2 hours. Again, this is an example of being able to get a killer deal as a function of limiting the time exposure to test the market. It worked remarkably well with Prototype (thanks for those who asked) so I'm hoping to see an awesome level of performance, we'll see :).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, and I'll add to OP:

Starts 11/13:

Darksiders II: $16.99
Darksiders II Season Pass: $6.79

Go nuts!

Cheers,
Tony

Will any other darksiders II dlc be getting a discount as well, or just the game and season pass?

#4623 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

I love you Tony! No homo.

You know it's straight homo! LOL
8-) Head BrokeAss

#4624 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

You know it's straight homo! LOL

Sounds like Washington legalized same-sex marriage just in time, then.

#4625 breakingadam

breakingadam

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hey Tony, any reason why Amazon is not selling Torchlight 2? Bought the first Torchlight from Amazon a while ago... I'm sure there are some politics behind Amazon not having Torchlight 2. Thought it might just be Steam exclusive, but Gamersgate and Gamefly both are selling keys... Anyway, If Amazon DOES get keys for that game, I would love to pick that up!

#4626 amundsjm

amundsjm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for the Prototype pack! I've known they're solid (perhaps not AAA quality, but still good) semi-open worlders and at $10 to get the series thus far is a pretty big steal from what I've seen elsewhere.

Thanks again! I think I officially buy more games for Steam from Amazon than I do on Steam.

#4627 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

2 p.m. PDT
4 p.m. CDT
5 p.m. EDT

Also it is on Gamespot.com, not gamestop. Always on front page of GAMESPOT.COM on fridays:)

I habitually get the two confused.

More than once, I've actually stopped and wondered to myself, "Why are they doing these flash deals on Amazon when they spent a ton of money on Impulse?" :dunce:

#4628 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

I habitually get the two confused.

More than once, I've actually stopped and wondered to myself, "Why are they doing these flash deals on Amazon when they spent a ton of money on Impulse?" :dunce:

lol

You're not alone. Until a second ago when I read you post, I was under the same misconception. Every week I kept asking myself, "why the Fuck is Amazon teaming up with Gamestop?"

#4629 deletion

deletion

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

so glad i held out not buying the prototype bundle. will be picking up darksiders II tomorrow. woohoo!
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#4630 breakingadam

breakingadam

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

Thanks again! I think I officially buy more games for Steam from Amazon than I do on Steam.

That's been me for the last 2 months as well. Keep up the good work with these sales, Amazon!

#4631 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Tony,

Any chance Darksiders 1 will be on sale? I know its been on sale quite a number of times, but for people that want to complete their bundle while buying DS2, yknow?

Thanks!

#4632 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

WHOA, HOLY CANNOLI, glad I just happened to see Darksiders II in the title before scrolling down since I thought Prototype would be the only great deal of the week and it is an incredible deal btw, which I didn't hesitate to jump on. :D I'm thinking about waiting until Darksiders II is 75% off to buy it but I really want to play it and 66% is still great. :-s Heh, I know it's been asked already, but is there any chance the other dlc will go on sale or at least Argul's Tomb and Death Rides since I personally care more about mission dlc than just aesthetic stuff? :razz:

EDIT: Btw, how long are those Gamespot/Amazon deals going on - is it until Black Friday (sorry can't remember if they call them "Black Friday" deals or not :oops:)? Anyway, I need to set an alarm on my calendar for those so I'll remember to check them out; sounds like some good stuff. :)

#4633 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

I wonder if theres any chance we can see Batman: Arkham City for 9.99-19.99 by years end for Steam.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#4634 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

I wonder if theres any chance we can see Batman: Arkham City for 9.99-19.99 by years end for Steam.

Do you mean GOTY?

Because there was an Amazon deal for steam keys of Arkham City (non-GOTY) and Arkham Asylum GOTY as a pack for $10 like a month ago. There was a coupon at the same time, so it came out to $7.50 for most.

#4635 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

I got all the THQ games from Amazon and Tony except for Red Faction Armageddon so if anyone is picking up the pack and wants to get rid of that PM me.

I'm in the exact same position as you. The only game from the pack that I don't already own is Red Faction Armageddon. I had already reached an agreement with fellow CAG gilby to buy his copy of Armageddon from the pack (because he either has it already, or isn't interested). But I'm starting to get second thoughts. Perhaps you might be interested in taking my place and buying from gilby.

#4636 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Glad I grabbed the prototype flash deal. Hulk: Ultimate Destruction was one of my favorite Xbox games and these are the spiritual successors. Gonna pass on DS2 for now because I think it'll drop fast. Still waiting for that 1c pack and KOA:R. Also can't wait to see the black friday deals. Fingers crossed for Max Payne and Dark Souls!

Hand__Of__God.png

#4637 darkling23

darkling23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

I regret having bought DS2 for $30 now! I've barely got a chance to play it. Ah well, lesson learned!

Also, poor THQ. They deserve better than to be collapsing so hard.

#4638 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Glad I grabbed the prototype flash deal. Hulk: Ultimate Destruction was one of my favorite Xbox games and these are the spiritual successors.

Totally. I had some great memories playing Hulk, and that was the reason I was thrilled about Prototype.

#4639 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Hey Tony, I have a friend who wants to buy Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Abyssea Edition. Any chance of an upcoming deal on that before Xmas? Thanks in advance.

ostzsk.jpg

#4640 fgq

fgq

Where's my wheels?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

Anyone knows a good deal on Bordelands GOTY? Can't buy on Gamefly. =/

#4641 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Anyone knows a good deal on Bordelands GOTY? Can't buy on Gamefly. =/

Why not just ask Tony if he'll actually price-match that Gamely deal of Borderlands: GOTY for $7.49?

#4642 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

+1 for Borderlands GOTY matching! Played it on PS3, but would easily double dip!

#4643 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Why not just ask Tony if he'll actually price-match that Gamely deal of Borderlands: GOTY for $7.49?

It's so crazy that it just might work.

#4644 voldak

voldak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

I picked up the gamefly borderlands deal the other day. My total price was $5.99 I do believe (after promo code "DOWNLOAD").

#4645 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

Hey guys,

We won't be matching Borderlands GOTY, we've had it for $5.99 and $7.49 a few times this year and it will be part of several holiday bundles.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4646 mtommy79

mtommy79

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

Tony, how about X-COM? $32.50 at GMG right now. Will it be cheaper on Amazon when it goes on sale??

#4647 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Hey guys,

We won't be matching Borderlands GOTY, we've had it for $5.99 and $7.49 a few times this year and it will be part of several holiday bundles.

Cheers,
Tony

Borderlands 2 $10 -- make it happen! :lol:

#4648 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

We'll have Steam keys for the games that have Steam counterparts (I think). Need to check with Paradox.

Cheers,
Tony

Just a quick question Tony regarding the Paradox pack you announced a while ago. Any word on whether or not the pack will include Steam keys for all games which are available on Steam?

Thanks!

In case you missed it. ;)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#4649 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

In case you missed it. ;)

Oh yea, for Paradox games with Steam keys, we'll have Steam keys.

Also, someone asked about XCOM, I am still finalizing our XCOM BF pricepoint, if that price looks hot then grab it though because I don't have a final list.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4650 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

The End just tried to PM but your box is full.
bwsuserbarnu0.jpg
esuserbarty3.jpg
espuserbarly2.jpg
fs.png