Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#4771 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

For sure, and valid question. They'll both be $9.99 a la carte.

So, killer price for BO, and the pretty standard MW2 price.

The bundle's where its at on this one.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony you are the man! I kind of figured after I asked that the 2nd price I wrote for MW2 was silly considering the bundle price, but that seems totally fair, and that is a killer BO price so I'll be sure to grab it, I'll keep my eyes out. Thanks man.

-monkeyz

#4772 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Picking up BO a la carte [alrready have MW2].

As for the singleplayer, I only play CoD for the campaign. I have a lot fun [haven't played BLOPS yet] and it falls in line with many other FPS campaigns [around 5-6 hours]. If you love MoH and BF campaigns, then I can't see why you wouldn't like CoD single player. Just my thoughts.......

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#4773 Zipomatic2

Zipomatic2

Really, Really Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

I much prefer when people call Black Ops "Blops" because that makes me giggle like a giddy schoolgirl.
Posted Image

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#4774 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

^ I prefer Blorps . Don't ask where the "r" comes from, I don't know, some dude on GameFaqs started calling it that and it's stuck with me.

#4775 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

I much prefer when people call Black Ops "Blops" because that makes me giggle like a giddy schoolgirl.

I would think BO - Body Odor would be a bit more giggle inducing.

BO at that price!!!! I'm in :)

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#4776 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

If anyone wants to sell me their Black Ops key when its out let me know. Already played the hell outta both on 360 bt Black Ops MP is the shit.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#4777 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Sweet CoD deal, Tony! Definitely picking up Black Ops (already got MW2).

Personally, I enjoyed the single player campaigns of both games. I've never played the multiplayer for either game (not really an MP person - the only time I play it is if my brothers are playing). Linearity in a FPS doesn't bother me, and I thought the stories were decent (I don't look for great stories in FPS). I just have fun shooting bad guys :)

#4778 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Are BO+MW2 worth it if you're not going to multiplayer?

I can't speak for BO, but I played MW2's single player and it was downright awful. Was around 4.5 hours long and jumped around everywhere killing characters off left and right and not once did you ever give a shit.

#4779 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

I prefer Black Ops, specifically for providing a good bot mode. any developer who will actually put in a decent bot mode will get my cash.

#4780 fgq

fgq

Where's my wheels?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Let the shooting begin!
Just missing a BF deal.

#4781 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Binary Domain+AVP+Viking+HellYeah+Condemned for $19.99.

This one is pretty tempting to me although I don't really have a big interest in Binary Domain or AVP and the others would be like $3.75/each if Steam drops them to 75% off. Pretty solid deal for people who do want the first two games, though. It'll be a wait and see proposition for me.

#4782 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

For sure, and valid question. They'll both be $9.99 a la carte.

So, killer price for BO, and the pretty standard MW2 price.

The bundle's where its at on this one.

Cheers,
Tony

Same here and I appreciate you doing deals on individual games that are also bundled! I'm picking up BOps for the short singleplayer and the zombie mode.

76561197971332172.png

#4783 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

You mean Black Ops + Modern Warfare 2 for $14.99?

Cheers,
Tony

Holy crap, I'm going to spend more money. 8-)

#4784 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

This one is pretty tempting to me although I don't really have a big interest in Binary Domain or AVP and the others would be like $3.75/each if Steam drops them to 75% off. Pretty solid deal for people who do want the first two games, though. It'll be a wait and see proposition for me.

Binary Domain is fantastic though. I loved it and I'm brutal when it comes to judging games.

#4785 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

You mean Black Ops + Modern Warfare 2 for $14.99?

Cheers,
Tony

Already own MW2 (from Amazon DVG) and MW3 (from Retail).
You got a solo deal planned for Black Ops 1?

Anything on COD: World At War planned?

#4786 Daf

Daf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Thought he posted just earlier that it was going to be $9.99?
I.Z.Z.O
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4787 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

I believe that Tony mentioned somewhere that Black ops 1 and MW2 will be 9.99 individually.

Edit: Daf beat me to it.

#4788 Snakethesniper

Snakethesniper

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Just posted this in another forum so I thought I'd drop it here as well:

For those interested in catalog titles we'll have stuff like a bundle of Mass Effect 1 + 2 + Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2 for $14.99 or Binary Domain+AVP+Viking+HellYeah+Condemned for $19.99. Newer stuff includes Need for Speed Most wanted for $25 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter for $30.

This is in relation to the Black Friday sales we'll be having.

Cheers,
Tony

Any chance of having Hell Yeah discounted outside the bundle?

#4789 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

I too would love to see a deal on World At War, probably my 2nd fav CoD behind CoD 2.

#4790 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

I believe that Tony mentioned somewhere that Black ops 1 and MW2 will be 9.99 individually.

Edit: Daf beat me to it.

Thanks!
Must've missed it...
...But I just found that post!

All I need to know from Tony is...
Is COD: World At War PC download coming to Amazon DVG?
If so - when and how much? :P

#4791 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Binary Domain is fantastic though. I loved it and I'm brutal when it comes to judging games.

Binary Domain is my Sleeper Hit of 2012, so far.

Hotline Miami is probably my favorite Indie Game this year, so far.

#4792 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Any chance of having Hell Yeah discounted outside the bundle?

GreenmanGaming has it for $5.49 today only (after the 25% off coupon). Cheaper in the Amazon bundle though if you wanted all those games, but FYI in case ;)

#4793 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

:) :) for Selmablair's sig.

#4794 audio vicious

audio vicious

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

GreenmanGaming has it for $5.49 today only (after the 25% off coupon). Cheaper in the Amazon bundle though if you wanted all those games, but FYI in case ;)

I didn't see a bundle with Hell Yeah! in it and I thought about scoring it from GMG.

Before the GMG ends, which bundle is this in reference to? I couldn't find a post about it.

#4795 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Personally, I enjoyed the single player campaigns of both games. I've never played the multiplayer for either game (not really an MP person - the only time I play it is if my brothers are playing). Linearity in a FPS doesn't bother me, and I thought the stories were decent (I don't look for great stories in FPS). I just have fun shooting bad guys :)

Where's the competitiveness? lol. Think the highest I ever got my K/D ratio on 360 was around 1.82

I would say neither is worth if your just going to play SP. Zombies on Black Ops is a downright good ass time tho

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#4796 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

I didn't see a bundle with Hell Yeah! in it and I thought about scoring it from GMG.

Before the GMG ends, which bundle is this in reference to? I couldn't find a post about it.

We'll have a pack with:

Binary Domain
AVP
Viking
Hell Yeah
Condemned

for $19.99.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4797 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Well, taste is all relative. I'm sure it's good for what it is but I'm just not wild about what it is~

#4798 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

It's by itself at GMG. Sorry for the confusion. I meant if you averaged out the Amazon bundle each game was cheaper.

#4799 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hey guys,

Just dropping a note on slickdeals reposts of the heads up I give you guys for the Gamespot show deals:

http://slickdeals.ne...t-week-sometime

When you guys repost these can you please make sure to include a link to the Gamespot stream somewhere in the post?

[FONT="]http://www.gamespot..../black-fridays/ [/FONT]

I recognize that you guys are super excited about the deals and just want to buy them as quickly as possible :). A big part of the reason we can get the deals is because we're able to tell our publishers about all the awesome coverage the deal will get on the show. In order for the show to be successful we want people to tune in to it (Gamespot is measuring success based on how many people watch).

I'm not asking anyone to try and catch the show at work, but it'd be REALLY helpful if, when reposting, you could add this link :).

Thanks!

Edit: Also, I know there are more than 8 of you excited about this bundle...

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4800 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Hey guys,

Just dropping a note on slickdeals reposts of the heads up I give you guys for the Gamespot show deals:

http://slickdeals.ne...t-week-sometime

When you guys repost these can you please make sure to include a link to the Gamespot stream somewhere in the post?

[FONT="]http://www.gamespot..../black-fridays/ [/FONT]

I recognize that you guys are super excited about the deals and just want to buy them as quickly as possible :). A big part of the reason we can get the deals is because we're able to tell our publishers about all the awesome coverage the deal will get on the show. In order for the show to be successful we want people to tune in to it (Gamespot is measuring success based on how many people watch).

I'm not asking anyone to try and catch the show at work, but it'd be REALLY helpful if, when reposting, you could add this link :).

Thanks!

Edit: Also, I know there are more than 8 of you excited about this bundle...

Cheers,
Tony

Sure, added the link. But to be fair, when you announced it there was no mention it'd be a Gamespot promo =p