Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#4861 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Whatever happened to the Amazon Kingdoms of Amular deal? Tony hinted at it on GAF but I never saw it. Did I miss it or has it not happened yet?

Yeah you way missed that sale but I think Tony said it may come back again.

#4862 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Tony, any chance on a separate Dragon Age 1+2 bundle? :c. Already picked up a Mass Effect 1+2 bundle on Amazon before.

#4863 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

At this rate I'm going to be washing dishes for amazon.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#4864 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Although I am really looking forward to some of the upcoming Black Friday deals Tony has already hinted at, I'd REALLY love to see a good sale on Guild Wars 2...

You could have had it for 25% off before launch. I wouldn't hold my breath on a sale, or at least a good one. It isn't a monthly subscription, so a decent chunk of their income comes from the direct sale of the game. And the original GW remained at its normal price for quite a while.

#4865 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

On Jet Set Radio, we'll have it for $4.99 a la carte, or in a bundle for $14.99 with:

1. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
2. Jet Set Radio
3. Renegade Ops
4. Renegade Ops Cold Strike Campaign DLC
5. Virtua Tennis 4

As for Guild Wars, we'll have 2 different deals:

1. Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe - $59.99 (so you get the digital deluxe for the price of the standard).

2. Buy Guild Wars 2 (standard) get a $10 promotional credit towards other digital video games.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#4866 breakingadam

breakingadam

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

You could have had it for 25% off before launch. I wouldn't hold my breath on a sale, or at least a good one. It isn't a monthly subscription, so a decent chunk of their income comes from the direct sale of the game. And the original GW remained at its normal price for quite a while.

I could have it for 25% off on GMG RIGHT NOW, but that's still not a good enough sale to go with. That's just my opinion. What can I say... I love a good cheap deal. The only game I have paid over $40 for in the last year was Diablo 3 (paid $60).... and I regret it. I'll hold off on GW2, I guess. Until it reaches 50% off or more I can't justify buying it. Not with all the other games in my backlog, and other recent games hitting low price points.

#4867 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

On Jet Set Radio, we'll have it for $4.99 a la carte, or in a bundle for $14.99 with:

1. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
2. Jet Set Radio
3. Renegade Ops
4. Renegade Ops Cold Strike Campaign DLC
5. Virtua Tennis 4

Cheers,
Tony

Hey guys, I'm only interested in Virtua Tennis 4 if someone is willing to buy the bundle and sell me the code for that one. (I guess it could be available a la carte as well like JSR will be?)

#4868 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hey guys, I'm only interested in Virtua Tennis 4 if someone is willing to buy the bundle and sell me the code for that one. (I guess it could be available a la carte as well like JSR will be?)

Don't think it's a steam code. Tony may be able to get them but I think the only two that have keys as of now are jsr and renegade ops

#4869 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Don't think it's a steam code. Tony may be able to get them but I think the only two that have keys as of now are jsr and renegade ops

Working on it.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4870 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Thanks for that. Yeah I didn't even notice on the page it doesn't come with a steam code.

Edit: Thanks Tony that would be great if you got steam codes for Virtua Tennis 4.

#4871 kaydigi

kaydigi

BK All Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Tony,

Any sonic games or lego games for black friday?

#4872 RavenHD

RavenHD

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Tony,

+1 Sonic Generations would be awesome. :)

#4873 garath

garath

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

Yeah you way missed that sale but I think Tony said it may come back again.

Crap. Well thanks for the update. I thought I stayed on top of it but guess not. It's hard to find the sales on Amazon sometimes unless I'm looking for it.

#4874 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Crap. Well thanks for the update. I thought I stayed on top of it but guess not. It's hard to find the sales on Amazon sometimes unless I'm looking for it.

In fairness to you I think it was one of those 3-4 hour flash sales which are, indeed, easy to miss unless you hover on this thread poised to strike!

#4875 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Anyone want to trade Darksiders 1 for prototype 2?

#4876 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

another +1 for sonic generations or any sort of sonic bundle for that matter!

#4877 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

That is 75% off each game. I think this is unheard-of with Activision COD series :applause:

I do have both games, but I will make sure to tell all my friends ;)

For these two titles, yes.

Steam had a COD bundle in the 2010 summer sale that included the first five COD titles (COD, COD2, COD:UO, COD4:MW, and COD:WAW) for $30. That one and this one are easily the best two bundles in COD franchise history.

I immediately identified it as a pun on a regional beer, Old Style.

Olde Steel. The official beer of Wraglee Fields. 8-)

#4878 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Tony,

Sonic CD - 1.24
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - 1.24
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 1.24
Sonic the Hedgehog - 1.24
Sonic Spinball - 1.24
Sonic 3D Blast - 1.24
Sonic Adventure DX - 2.23
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 - 3.74
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - 2.99
Sonic Generations - 7.49

We'll also have this for $24.99:

http://www.amazon.co...duct/B00A6CS1M6

In fairness to you I think it was one of those 3-4 hour flash sales which are, indeed, easy to miss unless you hover on this thread poised to strike!

It'll be back for Black Friday. Also Amalur was an 6 hour deal...it lasted from 2-8PM PST.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4879 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

Sonic CD - 1.24
Sonic Spinball - 1.24
Sonic 3D Blast - 1.24
Sonic Generations - 7.49

It'll be back for Black Friday. Also Amalur was an 6 hour deal...it lasted from 2-8PM PST.

Cheers,
Tony

Awesome sonic deal. I'm gonna pick it up even tho I already have episode 1 on 360. Thanks!

My checkbook just cringed....

#4880 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Tony, you're killin' me!

...keep doing it

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4881 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

I could have it for 25% off on GMG RIGHT NOW, but that's still not a good enough sale to go with. That's just my opinion. What can I say... I love a good cheap deal. The only game I have paid over $40 for in the last year was Diablo 3 (paid $60).... and I regret it. I'll hold off on GW2, I guess. Until it reaches 50% off or more I can't justify buying it. Not with all the other games in my backlog, and other recent games hitting low price points.

This is very true probably. I remember way back when GW 1 first came out, I was waiting for it to hit 19.99 to buy/play it. Downloaded some character builders, read up on it and waited...and waited...and waited...

In the end, I just forgot about it and skipped it which is ok with me, but if you want to play it anytime soon (like in the next year or 2 maybe?) before 1 or 2 expansions roll out, you might not have much choice.

I just remember never seeing it for sale.

That was before digital distribution of course and PC games were supposedly dieing back then...

Oh well, so much backlog and so little time. Sure we can all find something else to play (sorta like Dominions 3 is never on sale...).

#4882 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

As a F2P MMO that relies mostly on the sales of the base game and expansions to fund it you probably won't see too many steep sales on GW2. As noted above GW1 sales were fairly rare.

#4883 voldak

voldak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

Any DRM info on the sonic action pack? Steam??? :)

#4884 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Any DRM info on the sonic action pack? Steam??? :)

Working on it.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4885 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Was Mass Effect 3 mentioned as a potential deal at all? I looked through the last few pages but wasn't sure if anything was mentioned earlier.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#4886 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Was Mass Effect 3 mentioned as a potential deal at all? I looked through the last few pages but wasn't sure if anything was mentioned earlier.

Negative ghostrider. We'll have a discount on the Mass Effect Trilogy but nothing on the individual title.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#4887 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Tony,

Did you already mention any potential deals on Borderlands 2 and Dark Souls (although I know that had 50% off a couple of weeks ago). How about Risen 2? Also, price-matching aside, is there a chance we'll see different deals (on the same games) after Black Friday and into December (going up against Steam's major sale) whether they be 'a la carte' or in different bundles?

#4888 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Sonic CD - 1.24
Sonic Spinball - 1.24
Sonic 3D Blast - 1.24
Sonic Generations - 7.49

Cheers,
Tony

Tony you the man! Looking forward to those a la carte sonic deals, that is boss! Keep up the good work! Thanks man.

-monkeyz

#4889 rybrad

rybrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Negative ghostrider. We'll have a discount on the Mass Effect Trilogy but nothing on the individual title.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the info Tony.

Get a $2 credit for spending $2 and signing up with Green Man Gaming using my link

#4890 pieczonka

pieczonka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Tony
any info in sniper elite 2 for black friday?