Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#5041 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Any link to the The Tantaling THQ Medley? I can't open gamespot on my office so I would appreciate if someone could post it here. Thanks!

#5042 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

I dunno if this is the wrong place for this, but if anyone buys the THQ pack and wants to get rid of Space Marine... PM me! :D

#5043 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

That ending kinda ruined the entire series for me, Mass Effect is dead to me.

Hoping this is sarcasm.

#5044 breakingadam

breakingadam

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Fellow Cheap Asses,
May I inquire about the BOps+ MW2 for $15 sale date? when is it going live?
Thanks

I'd love to know a solid answer on this as well. I'm looking forward to buying this, and trying to plan out my Black Friday shopping list/budget :)

#5045 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

I need bf3 premium on sale can we make it happen? :)

+1 for this!

#5046 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

I need Skyrim and Dishonored in DD form so I can get them on sale please!

#5047 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

I need Skyrim and Dishonored in DD form so I can get them on sale please!

We've all been dying and wanting Tony to get Zenimax (Bethesda, Id SoftWare, and Arkane Studios)...
I would love to see Amazon get those - so I can get some the Skyrim DLC's and Dishonored.

EDIT:
Oh, plus I wouldn't mind a nice deal on Doom 3: BFG Edition.

Granted, I probably need to go back and actually work on Doom 3: ROE (original).
I finished Doom 3 (original), but never ROE.

#5048 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Tony,

Two things. One: anything for Max Payne 3? It's $9 at Kmart on BF for PS3/Xbox, I was thinking of picking it up and I still might, but I'd much rather have a PC copy for that price.

Secondly, I downloaded some demos to get some of those $5 promo codes, and I have to admit that I think you guys would be totally justified in invalidating them. I'm sorry that I contributed to the problem and made your day a bit worse today. I feel guilty now :(

#5049 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

I need bf3 premium on sale can we make it happen? :)

+2, was tempted to buy ultimate for $30 at GMG but already have the base game and didn't want to deal with the hassle of trying to resell the code for the game

#5050 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

So any idea what Amazon would consider their editor's choice for this year? I'm trying to figure out what I would buy with cash now, and with credit later.

Last time I got Shogun 2 and the Dragon Age pack.

#5051 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Tony,

Two things. One: anything for Max Payne 3? It's $9 at Kmart on BF for PS3/Xbox, I was thinking of picking it up and I still might, but I'd much rather have a PC copy for that price.

Secondly, I downloaded some demos to get some of those $5 promo codes, and I have to admit that I think you guys would be totally justified in invalidating them. I'm sorry that I contributed to the problem and made your day a bit worse today. I feel guilty now :(

I really don't want to do that 30-35 GB download, so it better be a GREAT deal for Max Payne 3 PC...
:P

EDIT:
Amazon DVG making Max Payne 3 PC version $9 (to match KMart's console version deals) would be insane.

EDIT 2:
Tony might now be sick of me asking about Max Payne 3 PC. It seems to come out of my mouth, every 5 posts here - especially since he said there'd be a "crazy stupid" deal coming up on that one. :P

#5052 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

January 1, 2013.

Cheers,
Tony

Can we expect a list or page of what games will get us this $5 coupon for that upcoming sale in January 2013?

And once the BSO2012 sale begins in Jan 2013 sale, will there be a page dedicated to this sale?

#5053 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

So any idea what Amazon would consider their editor's choice for this year? I'm trying to figure out what I would buy with cash now, and with credit later.

Last time I got Shogun 2 and the Dragon Age pack.

Been trying to figure this out too. Mass effect 3? Torchlight 2? Kingdoms of amalur? Arkham city?

#5054 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

Been trying to figure this out too. Mass effect 3? Torchlight 2? Kingdoms of amalur? Arkham city?

I wish Amazon DVG actually sold Torchlight 2...

#5055 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Last year the list actually changed a few times since it was the bestsellers of 2011 type thing and it took them a little to get that list down.

Not sure if they are doing something similar this year. Also, just because a game is on the list doesn't necessarily mean it will be on sale and cheaper with the promo credit. So if you really want a game it might be best to get it if it goes on a great sale as opposed to waiting until January when it might or might not go on sale.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#5056 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

^ Beat me to it. The truly staggering prices only came when you could double-up by using a $5 code on something Amazon price matched as Steam's Winter Sale was still ongoing (or midweek/weekend deals for the rest of January). So for things like Amalur (that stand a decent chance to be on the Editor's Choice list) it is somewhat problematic as it might not be given a sale on Steam (due to their IP limbo). In other words, if you're salivating over $7ish Amalur it might not necessarily happen.

#5057 breakingadam

breakingadam

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

I wish Amazon DVG actually sold Torchlight 2...

Agreed. I've tried to ask why, but have gotten no answer..

#5058 EvilInside

EvilInside

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Any plans for Assassin's Creed Revelations?

#5059 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Yeah we'll backfill those before January.

Awesome! does it also apply to those purchases during GS show for $7.49 ? :D

I hope that my Amazon account issue get fixed before today's THQ sale, want some copies for friends

I pre-ordered Crysis 3 today on Amazon and although Amazon pre-orders should not charge credit card untill game release, the process involved charging something like $1. I didn't know why Amazon put my account on hold first but when I called the bank, they said I didn't have enough funds in my pre-paid Visa. I asked how ? I remember I had funds when I last checked (October 26th), they said : well, you've made many purchases from Amazon during that time and you are out of funds :lol:

I've charged my card with money few minutes ago and hope that Amazon will make the pre-order go through and get back my account before toda's sale

fs_pc.png

#5060 lotghs

lotghs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

Do these sales typically go Friday to Friday?

#5061 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

I really don't want to do that 30-35 GB download, so it better be a GREAT deal for Max Payne 3 PC...
:P

EDIT:
Amazon DVG making Max Payne 3 PC version $9 (to match KMart's console version deals) would be insane.

EDIT 2:
Tony might now be sick of me asking about Max Payne 3 PC. It seems to come out of my mouth, every 5 posts here - especially since he said there'd be a "crazy stupid" deal coming up on that one. :P

Sorry about this, our deal will be more than $9 for the base game...but we'll have something hot with the game+season pass.

Can we expect a list or page of what games will get us this $5 coupon for that upcoming sale in January 2013?

And once the BSO2012 sale begins in Jan 2013 sale, will there be a page dedicated to this sale?

We'll be working on a first run at the list next week...you guys might be able to choose some too down the road, we're still discussing structure.

Agreed. I've tried to ask why, but have gotten no answer..

Unfortunately it isn't something I can comment on.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#5062 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

That ending kinda ruined the entire series for me, Mass Effect is dead to me.

Same for me.

If you're curious why, you can always veiw the videos by MrBTongue, Archnegia, or Smudboy on youtube about the ending, or visit the Hold the Line forums. But, of course, plenty of other people seem to enjoy the ending, for their own reasons.

I should note, however, that multiplayer is a ton of fun, and I've been playing that for months, so you can definetly get your money's worth out of the game, just fans of the series should set themselves up for serious disappointment at the end.

Edited by Necrotron, 16 November 2012 - 08:21 PM.

#5063 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Tony,

Don't feel guilty lol...I'm glad you guys called it out so I could get it fixed.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#5064 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Awesome! does it also apply to those purchases during GS show for $7.49 ? :D

I'm interested in this too.

#5065 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

The only way to absolve your guilt is to mail the codes to me! :lol:

#5066 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Also, Tony, any chance to bring back the Batman pack (Batman Arkham Asylum+Arkham CIty) for $9.99 or $7.49 on Black Friday?

#5067 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

do you actually get the codes of the $5 promotion? I can't find any on my email, it just said that it is now connected to my account. Is there anyway I can check how many promotional codes I have?

#5068 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

do you actually get the codes of the $5 promotion? I can't find any on my email, it just said that it is now connected to my account. Is there anyway I can check how many promotional codes I have?

It will automatically apply to your account.

#5069 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

The ending to ME3 does kill the series for me because it means all of the choices I've made over the entire series meant nothing. I don't think I'll ever go back and replay ME1 or ME2 because I already know everything I'm doing is pointless.

Enjoyable, but pointless..

#5070 breakingadam

breakingadam

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Unfortunately it isn't something I can comment on.

Cheers,
Tony

That's understandable. Hope you guys work something out and sell it one day. Thanks for the reply, Tony!