Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#5731 ParticleReality

ParticleReality

The Best Mayne, I deed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought BO was going to show up on the Amazon deals?

I could be mistaken but I don't think Tony has revealed all the deals.

#5732 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

Tony mentioned there was "bad news" regarding the BO+MW2 bundle, but didn't have all the details finalized yet.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#5733 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hey Tony, you said earlier that there were so many games to list that you are having trouble fitting them all in the first two posts. There are two possible solutions.

1) Start a new thread and reserve the first 3 or 4 posts. We're getting close to the point in time where you might want to do this anyway. We're starting to see glitches in this thread. Might be best to start anew before the mad rush of the next 6 weeks completely cripples this thread.

2) Ask CheapyD to insert a 3rd post for you into this thread. I'm pretty sure CheapyD can do this. Though if I'm wrong about that, see option 1.

Edited by The End, 19 November 2012 - 05:24 AM.
err, forgot that there was a D at the end of CheapyD

57j.gif

#5734 Echoes

Echoes

Farm roads ftw

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

Can Anyone confirm that Call of Duty 1 and United Offensive work on Windows 7?

They're all Mac versions.

Just to add, I'm still rocking the disk version of COD1 and UO on Windows 7 and it works just fine, but yeah that's the Mac download version on Amazon.

#5735 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Personally I've never understood the need to 'double dip' (as they say). Only reason I'd say you'd have to get it is if they don't offer/sell the added 'Prepare to Die' content on PS3.

There really isn't much going on as far as mods yet for PC too. And since the PC version is really just a straight console port, I really don't see much appeal for Dark Souls on PC.

#5736 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

Just to add, I'm still rocking the disk version of COD1 and UO on Windows 7 and it works just fine, but yeah that's the Mac download version on Amazon.

I still have COD1 + UO on disc.
While I did finish COD1, I never did finish UO.
This is good to know.

#5737 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

Tony any chance this could be a Steam key?
http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=28871
or this?
http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=28784

Edited by sunasun, 19 November 2012 - 06:36 AM.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#5738 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

Also, in going through the list I found out we sell this and it will be $3.50 during this sale...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ZSIIRG

I'm buying it. I miss Burger Time.

Oh, HECK yeah. My wife and I went to see Wreck-It Ralph yesterday, and I noticed in the credits that I had missed a Peter Pepper cameo somewhere. If I had room in my house for a classic arcade console, Burger Time would be one of my top 5 choices.

Also, while digging through deals I also found this:

http://www.amazon.co...ASIN=B00A7CANFI

$9.99, sending emails now to make sure we have Steam keys for everything, will confirm.

Will any of the individual parts be on sale? All of the Majesty bits and the Warlock base game were purchased in previous Paradox packs. Defenders of Ardania and the Warlock DLC are the items that would intrigue me.

(Speaking of Warlock DLC... is there an error on the Power of the Serpent DLC page? The image is of the base game, and the price ($19.99) corresponds to the base game too. Your gaseous-water competitor prices this DLC at $2.99; so I'm thinking that either the DLC page is actually (unintentionally) selling the base game, or that the pricing is waaay off.)

(Looks like Rerujnoc noticed the same thing; linking his comment for reference.)

#5739 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

Will there be more Paradox bundles besides Plentiful and Pint Sized?

MARS

#5740 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

Will any of the individual parts be on sale? All of the Majesty bits and the Warlock base game were purchased in previous Paradox packs. Defenders of Ardania and the Warlock DLC are the items that would intrigue me.

In the same boat as you. Counting on Amazon to price match when Steam inevitably puts the stuff at 75% off during their sale.

#5741 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

What happened to the "Dreamcast Pack"? The item page says "Item is currently unavailable" :P

#5742 Ralph444

Ralph444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

Can I get a Scribblenauts Unlimited MEGA AWESOME DEAL up in this hizzouse!?!?!

Or maybe like $10 off? Even though it just released :P

#5743 teenwolf

teenwolf

hic sunt leones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

11/19-11/20:

Call of Juarez 2: Bound in Blood -2.49
Call of Juarez -2.49
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy -4.99
Call of Juarez: The Cartel -7.49
Dawn of Discovery Gold -4.99
Dark Messiah: Might & Magic -2.49
CSI: NY-The Game -2.49
CSI: Deadly Intent -2.49
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs -2.49

Dawn of Discovery isn't showing up yet. I'm sure you are swamped right now and already know stuff is messy, Tony. Just thought I would give a heads up just in case.

#5744 metalkidz

metalkidz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought BO was going to show up on the Amazon deals?

This, hope everyone still remember that MW2+BO1 bundle deal

#5745 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

Keep your eyes on Suvarium then.

A F2P MMOFPS will never, ever, ever capture the feel of STALKER.

#5746 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Anyone tried Sonic 3 and Knuckles or Sonic CD? I was thinking of getting S3 and K but that one long review made it seem not ideal.

#5747 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

I haven't played Stalker, but I LOVE Metro 2033 (although I know they are from the same developers). Highly underrated and missed gem. Although not the newest game, you'd be surprised at how demanding the game can be graphically even on the most expensive rigs. Great game, not perfect, but thoroughly a good time. Can't wait for the sequel.

Metro 2033 is one of the best games to benchmark a rig. I always use the "Chase" sequence in my reviews

If you own BF3 already, buying the premium edition turns your account into premium. $30 is a pretty good deal on that.

Here is a little hint but highly YMMV. Anybody who gets BF3 Premium Edition can contact Origin chat support and ask them to give him an alternative key for BF3 base game so it wouldn't be wasted when he activates Premium Edition. Then he can sell/trade that key. That would make the $30 deal even better :D

Suppose you activate Inversion via a US IP, can you play it outside the US after that?

Yes and yes ;)

Doesn anybody know whether Dark Souls PTD is region locked or not ?

fs_pc.png

#5748 rogamabrte

rogamabrte

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

For anyone interested, I picked up Blades of Time Special Edition and despite no mention of it on the page, it does activate on Steam.

#5749 menewbe

menewbe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Anyone know what time [&time zone] will the deals normally start? I'm in a different part of the world this year so gotta plan accordingly..TIV

#5750 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

Anyone tried Sonic 3 and Knuckles or Sonic CD? I was thinking of getting S3 and K but that one long review made it seem not ideal.

I only bought Sonic CD since it's the only Sonic game I never played before. The game itself works and plays great. I always felt lost in these Sonic games though and I don't even really understand the time travel mechanic, but I'm in like the 5th zone and loving it.

It has a manual in the game menu, so once I decide to read it I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more.

#5751 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

Any idea if the Dreamcast Pack ($4,99) activates on Steam? Would be awesome and insta-buy!

Also, any hopes for NBA sale? $5 for 2k12 and $15 for 2k13 would be total annihilation, imo.

#5752 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thanks, Darrith.

Lots of people have very valid questions, but for the moment, I think that until Tony responds, we should assume that this is the complete list of games that activate on Steam.

I also think it would be useful to try and post this near the top of every new page, but feel free to tell me I'm wrong :lol:

Newly updated. List of sale games which activate on STEAM. Posted at NeoGAF, credit to Xelios.

-------------------------------------------------------

100% confirmed Steam keys according to Amazon pages -- WORK IN PROGRESS. [highlight]Civilization Mac codes give you the Windows version as well -- CONFIRMED.[/highlight] If a game is MAC and activates on Steam you will get the Windows version as well in almost all cases. Thanks to Isaccard for the early heads up on the links so I could get started.

Starting 11/16 until ???:

Starting 11/18 - 11/25:

Payday: The Heist series: (Unknown dates - thanks to 7extonly)

Serious Sam Series: (Unknown dates - thanks to 7extonly)

Starting 11/18-11/24:

Starting 11/18-11/25:

Starting 11/18-11/26:

Starting 11/19-11/20:

11/23:

11/23-11/26:

11/23-11/25:

• Pint Sized Paradox Package - $5.99 Contains:

• Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Majesty Gold - HD
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
11/24-11/25:

11/26:

Workin on it

#5753 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

Keep your eyes on Suvarium then.

Thanks! That game could be THE game if they play their cards right...

#5754 Lord Xoan

Lord Xoan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Hey Tony and Hi everyone

Any word about Call of Duty: Black Ops + MW2 bundle price? Or Black Ops will have a discount?

Thank you!

#5755 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Tony - Any chance to get a sale on Gryomancer?: http://www.amazon.co...ords=gryomancer

#5756 Beckett

Beckett

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Dawn of Discovery isn't showing up yet.

The sale price is displaying now.

#5757 Shagrath

Shagrath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

Are there going to be more Civ V: Gods & Kings codes? I picked up the GOTY yesterday and wanted to play it a bit before plunking down on the expansion. Looks like I should have just gotten both yesterday to be safe.

#5758 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

"Screw it," I says, and goes to buy the THQ Medley pack and Saints Row 3rd.

They're dead. Back to retail price.

LOL, my luck.

#5759 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Got a 5$ credit for NFS: Most Wanted from buying NFS: The Run a few weeks back. Will I be able to use the credit on the $19.99 Most Wanted deal on the 23rd?

I hope you can. This would be a great deal if it's possible.

#5760 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

....Gyromancer....

That the new Borderlands 2 stripper class?