Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#6661 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Tony, I'll try asking one final time. Hopefully you can let us know the answer.

Can we use the $5 Need for Speed coupon with NFS Most Wanted when it goes on sale? The coupon was sent out to people that purchased the NFS package that went on sale a month or so ago.

My bad dude I thought I answered this. I'm actually not sure on the coupon, you could actually check now by just going to the checkout page for NFS:MW and see if the credit is applied. If it is applied now it should be tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#6662 CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

My bad dude I thought I answered this. I'm actually not sure on the coupon, you could actually check now by just going to the checkout page for NFS:MW and see if the credit is applied. If it is applied now it should be tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the reply, Tony. I just tried it and it does apply the $5 credit. I'll try again when the sale starts. I figured that the coupon may not work because there was already a promotion (the Black Friday sale) on the game and sometimes retailers limit the stacking you can do. Thanks again for all the deals!

#6663 Saraquael

Saraquael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

Did anyone who bought the Forge 2-pack for $19.99 get a credit when it dropped to $14.99?

I haven't yet and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

#6664 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

Hey now, the PNW is where it's at!

Sincerely,
West Coast Scum

Amen. Washington State Pride!! Go Huskies!

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#6665 GoDamage

GoDamage

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

Hey Tony, I've seen a few people asking; and I'd like to know as well. Did you manage to score steam keys for all the games in Sonic Action Pack? Last time you mentioned it you said you were working on it. I'd snap it up if this was the case. Cheers!

#6666 ChestyMan

ChestyMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

Apparently Arkham City limits revokes as well, 2 total revokes. I think this is ridiculous, you should be able to revoke unlimited times.

I knew there was a reason I hadn't bought AC yet, but I forgot till you mentioned this.
Yup I'm also passing for now

#6667 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

I knew there was a reason I hadn't bought AC yet, but I forgot till you mentioned this.
Yup I'm also passing for now

This is one of the great things about having such a huge backlog, I can quite easily ignore games with crappy DRM. At some point the publisher will come to their senses and remove that crap, at which point they can have my money. Until then, meh.

#6668 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

Is it terrible that i already played both batmen on console, but i can't pass up playing the PC version. Hey Tony, will there be any deals on that DLC for Arkham City. Or maybe you can remember how everyone on CAG bought the regular version of AC and set up a special DLC bundle for us.

This is random, ever thought about naming a bundle after yourself? "Tony's GGGRRRREEEEAT bundle", The "Yes it redeems on steam" bundle or "The bundle that will get you banned on Neogaf".

This is tony's theme song, or better yet, tony covers this song every day he does his job.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#6669 nbread

nbread

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

Amen. Washington State Pride!! Go Huskies!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that our good friend Tony is also from Seattle ;)

#6670 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:08 AM

My apologies if this has been asked before, just wondering before the sale on Need for Speed: Most Wanted goes live:

The image for the product shows the Limited Edition, but the description does not include this. Does the downloadable version include the LE content?
Posted Image

#6671 ParticleReality

ParticleReality

The Best Mayne, I deed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

If anyone is buying the Sega Action Only Pack and doesn't wont Condemned and Viking: Battle for Asgard, send me a PM with a price for both of them.

#6672 Isaccard

Isaccard

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

Can Anyone confirm if any of the Crisis games will activate on Steam? Yes I'm aware they are EA games, but there's a not on Crisis 1 that it doesn't require nor active via orgin, so I'm asking if either 1 or 2 is Steam redeemable.

Thanks.

#6673 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

Can Anyone confirm if any of the Crisis games will activate on Steam? Yes I'm aware they are EA games, but there's a not on Crisis 1 that it doesn't require nor active via orgin, so I'm asking if either 1 or 2 is Steam redeemable.

Thanks.

99% sure they're Origin.

#6674 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

GMG has Dishonored for 22.50$, doubt that any one else will offer it any cheaper.

#6675 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

It's unfortunate that some of you will miss out on the Batman games, as they are god damn excellent.

I see quite a bit of hand-wringing over "I only get 50 activations and as I reinstall my OS every 36 hours, that is a problem" but not a lot of people actually posting that they ever had a legitimate problem actually using it. I draw the line at certain DRM methods (always on), but this one seems largely irrelevant.
Posted Image

#6676 r4itolol

r4itolol

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

Thanks.

neither is steam redeemable and the first one isn't even origin redeemable, you have to go through CS to get a key for it

#6677 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

According to the Big DRM List, they increased the activation limits for Arkham City. "5 machine limit, 10 activations per machine" They don't mention the revoke limit, but I'm not sure if they ever did.

And I don't think this was mentioned, but Arkham Asylum GOTY activations don't reset per month:

• Non-GotY Edition: 4 activations per month. A revoke tool is available in your Steam Tools section.
  • GotY Edition: 4 machine limit. Revoke using /revoke parameter.

#6678 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:11 AM

when will the batman pack price update, it is 11/23 right?

#6679 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

when will the batman pack price update, it is 11/23 right?

I'm also waiting to get it for a friend

fs_pc.png

#6680 MySaturdaySelf

MySaturdaySelf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

it's updating now. the featured deals are showing up even though price din't change yet

#6681 omnicious

omnicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Got the Majesty Deal. Not really impressed by the other deals.

#6682 dijeikei

dijeikei

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

bought dark souls

tony you so godlike

#6683 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

DS:PtD is live =)

Hey there, good question.

So the reason you can see prices taking 40-1/hr to propagate isn't anything to do with manual work vs. automation but rather one of latency in automation.

Cheers,
Tony

Cool. Thanks for the explanation!

#6684 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

For the Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles Pack, which games are steam redeemable?

#6685 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

For the Total War Bundle + Viking + TW Battles Pack, which games are steam redeemable?

Empire, Napoleon, and Shogun 2 are steamworks, and thus require steam. No clue on the rest.

#6686 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

EVERYONE...BUY DARK SOULS.... OR I WILL HAUNT YoU FOREVER.

#6687 frozened

frozened

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

King Arthur Collection does not include King Arthur 2 right? Because the one in Steam includes KA2 and it's DLC as well.

Anyone know?

#6688 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

For anyone looking beyond games... the 5th season of Big Bang Theory is up now on a $9 lightning deal. 37% claimed as I hit 'send'...

#6689 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Wasn't the fear collection going up today too? Or was that another day.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#6690 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:42 AM

I see quite a bit of hand-wringing over "I only get 50 activations and as I reinstall my OS every 36 hours, that is a problem" but not a lot of people actually posting that they ever had a legitimate problem actually using it.

Why would I want to give a company money for an inferior/defective/limited product that does NOTHING to stop piracy, and only serves to annoy/punish legitimate purchasers? Publishers will figure it out eventually. People just want to play games, and not deal with this kind of crap. I haven't had an activation problem with any game, because I either don't buy them, or buy them and immediately apply a crack to circumvent shitty DRM.