Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#6691 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

King Arthur Collection does not include King Arthur 2 right? Because the one in Steam includes KA2 and it's DLC as well.

Anyone know?

It does not, that is why KA2 is listed in the package. And it is just the base game, no DLC. In fact, when I goto the KA collection in my library, and goto "store page" it doesn't find anything, and reverts to the store home page. I think the Amazon keys are from the old "collection" before KA2 came out.

#6692 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

It does not, that is why KA2 is listed in the package. And it is just the base game, no DLC. In fact, when I goto the KA collection in my library, and goto "store page" it doesn't find anything, and reverts to the store home page. I think the Amazon keys are from the old "collection" before KA2 came out.

Seriously? It has to include the DLC, otherwise why would it be called a collection?

If you look at the image, it says it includes all the DLC on the red band in the bottom right corner

#6693 frozened

frozened

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

Okay. Thanks!

Seriously? It has to include the DLC, otherwise why would it be called a collection?

I think he's referring to the KA2. So, no KA2 DLC.

#6694 Guiless

Guiless

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Was it me or was there a F.E.A.R bundle marked around $8? What happened to that?

#6695 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

King Arthur Collection does not include King Arthur 2 right? Because the one in Steam includes KA2 and it's DLC as well.

Anyone know?

I wondered that myself, but I checked out the STEAM "King Arthur Collection" and it actually includes ALL the King Arthur games [1 and 2] and DLC for both games.

If you look at the retail box image on the Amazon page for "King Arthur Collections", you'll see that it states it includes: King Arthur 1, Saxons expansion, and Druids expansion.
http://www.amazon.co...ef=dsvbl_item_3
In addition, it looks like the bundle only includes King Arthur 2 stand alone.

I too was hoping it would include all the KA1 DLCs and expansions, but overall it's still a pretty good set.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#6696 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

EVERYONE...BUY DARK SOULS.... OR I WILL HAUNT YoU FOREVER.

Done....

#6697 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:52 AM

Any chance of Amazon matching their console price of XCOM? I know it's a longshot, but it's worth wondering...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6698 bigfreakinlion

bigfreakinlion

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

Bought the Bioware bundle, thanks!

#6699 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Tony Thx for all this great deals and job.

The Batman AC DLC's will be on sale until 11/26 ? Did you have plans to launch the other 2 DLC's or maybe make DLC bundle for this? :P

#6700 Platinumstorm

Platinumstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Thought this was pretty funny - this deal isn't live until Monday, but if you click on the Harry Potter bundle...

"
Total Individual Price: $17.50
Bundle Price: $69.97"

#6701 The Assembler

The Assembler

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

It's unfortunate that some of you will miss out on the Batman games, as they are god damn excellent.

I see quite a bit of hand-wringing over "I only get 50 activations and as I reinstall my OS every 36 hours, that is a problem" but not a lot of people actually posting that they ever had a legitimate problem actually using it. I draw the line at certain DRM methods (always on), but this one seems largely irrelevant.

The last time I checked, the description of the DRM for Arkham city suggested that you literally have a limited number of installs; Not only at one time, but ever. And that's on top of two other layers of DRM, if you have the steam version. There's plenty of DRM that I can deal with, but that's utterly ridiculous.

#6702 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

^^ Hey, Batman is published by "Warn-a-Brotha"

Jokes aside, I very much enjoyed BM:AA GOTY.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

#6703 kof91

kof91

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

Anyone knows what does king arthur collection includes?
the description from the product page is not saying what is included in the collection, in steam the collection includes KA II and all the dlcs.

#6704 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

Does the King Arthur Collection include "King Arthur Fallen Champions" which is apparently a stand alone expansion?

It's another thing that's listed under the "King Arthur Collection" on Steam, so that's why I'm curious.

#6705 Zmaj

Zmaj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

the description from the product page is not saying what is included in the collection, in steam the collection includes KA II and all the dlcs.

There was a KA collection before KA2 came out - included the whole KA1 with DLCs/expansions. I have that one in my Steam library. Maybe this is the same thing.

#6706 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

Does the King Arthur Collection include "King Arthur Fallen Champions" which is apparently a stand alone expansion?

It's another thing that's listed under the "King Arthur Collection" on Steam, so that's why I'm curious.

I wondered that myself, but I checked out the STEAM "King Arthur Collection" and it actually includes ALL the King Arthur games [1 and 2] and DLC for both games.

If you look at the retail box image on the Amazon page for "King Arthur Collections", you'll see that it states it includes: King Arthur 1, Saxons expansion, and Druids expansion.
In addition, it looks like the bundle only includes King Arthur 2 stand alone.

I too was hoping it would include all the KA1 DLCs and expansions, but overall it's still a pretty good set.

My response is only a few posts above yours. Also see zmaj response above me

Edited by UW_Shocks, 23 November 2012 - 09:11 AM.
woof

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

#6707 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

Does anything in the Bioware Bundle activate on Origin? (All of it?) I know these games are kinda dated, actually- I know Dragon Age 2 has to be Origin... but will the other 3 activate to Steam, or all Origin?

I'm kinda lukewarm on $14.99, but I do not own any of these games (played DA:O on PS3- but I suspect that PC+mods+Ultimate Edition should count it as a new game)- $14.99 isn't bad for 4 new, generally positively received, games. I guess DA2 could be argued as a flop- but it seems like it may not be a Diablo 3 style dog turd at least?

Thanks!

#6708 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

Ah, righty-o. Thanks!

#6709 zaishade

zaishade

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

I'm kinda lukewarm on $14.99, but I do not own any of these games (played DA:O on PS3- but I suspect that PC+mods+Ultimate Edition should count it as a new game)- $14.99 isn't bad for 4 new, generally positively received, games. I guess DA2 could be argued as a flop- but it seems like it may not be a Diablo 3 style dog turd at least?

If you haven't played them yet, $15 is well worth the content. DA2 is a good game on it's own, it's just not a very good sequel to DA:Origins. If I didn't already have these, I'd jump on 'em.

#6710 roztworek

roztworek

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

Does anything in the Bioware Bundle activate on Origin? (All of it?) I know these games are kinda dated, actually- I know Dragon Age 2 has to be Origin... but will the other 3 activate to Steam, or all Origin?

Thanks!

i just bought it, mass effect 2 and both dragon age games activated on orgin (not sure only about mass effect 1 which i already owned so i have no way to test it myself. but most likely it also activates there)

#6711 bigfreakinlion

bigfreakinlion

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

All but Mass Effect 1 activate directly on Origin. To activate ME1, use this link or contact their live support.

#6712 kof91

kof91

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

sorry I missed your respond, jus press post without refreshing first.
I doubt they will give KA2 twice.. as there is a separate KA2 listed in the bundle
on steam there is now 4 dlcs for KA1 I wonder if this collection will include those as well, from the cover image is just saxon and druid dlc..
/edit
I meant the artifact dlcs

http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

maybe Tony can help us find out what is included?

#6713 soitre

soitre

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

sorry I missed your respond, jus press post without refreshing first.
I doubt they will give KA2 twice.. as there is a separate KA2 listed in the bundle
on steam there is now 4 dlcs for KA1 I wonder if this collection will include those as well, from the cover image is just saxon and druid dlc..

http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

maybe Tony can help us find out what is included?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/24470/

This is King Arthur Collection I had a long time ago and it seems include in that bundle.

Look like a standalone collection for me.

#6714 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

Picked up Dark Souls PTD. Would have gotten the Batman Pack, but luckily realized Arkham City was not GOTY.

#6715 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

Something telling not to buy DS: PtD just cause of the backlog.

Anyways, the Kingdom of Amalur deal should be listed on the first page Tony, lotta people looking forward to that one.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#6716 Isaccard

Isaccard

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Something telling not to buy DS: PtD just cause of the backlog.

Anyways, the Kingdom of Amalur deal should be listed on the first page Tony, lotta people looking forward to that one.

Too bad it's Origin only.

#6717 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Too bad it's Origin only.

Still a great deal. Base game+all DLC for $11.99 sounds pretty good to me. plus Origin already had the greatest fall prices ever

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#6718 puzurinsusinak

puzurinsusinak

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Sorry; was going to give these away but it looks like the credits are automatically applied.

Edited by puzurinsusinak, 23 November 2012 - 10:13 AM.
can't give the codes away

#6719 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

- The mass effect + dragon age bundle...Steals of deals. Im not a big sci fi fan so I cant speak for mass effect, but DA1 is a true gem. Probably second best rpg I have played behind (dark souls) this gen. The choices you make from the start flow all the way and impact you till the end. Dragon age 2 is a pile of shit. Played that for 15 hours, till it finally sunk in...Its a hot piece of recycled mess, doing the same thing in the SAME AREA over AND OVER again.

DA 1 is worth the price of admission there.

- Dark Souls.... BUY IT. BUT. IT. Ive clamored this so many times. Spent 80 hours last year on the ps3 and was my GOTY, and I revisisted it on the PC with modding it to 1080p, 60fps. ITS GORGEOUS, it makes last years outting disgusting to look at. The combat is buttery smooth, no more framerate issue deaths in blight town. So good... SO FREAKING GOOD.

- Kingdoms of Amalur. Think skyrim open world + diablo loot system+ combat of a bayonetta or god of war esque... Its awesome. The graphics are lush and vibrant unlique skyrim or dark souls or even dragon age. The only complaint about this game: its too easy, but theres a mod on the official forums to increase the difficulty. Best RPG out this year (if you dont consider Dark Souls to be a true title to be released this year.)

Yum. Three OUTSTANDING rpgs. Buy em, they are absolutely sublime.

#6720 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

It's unfortunate that some of you will miss out on the Batman games, as they are god damn excellent.

I see quite a bit of hand-wringing over "I only get 50 activations and as I reinstall my OS every 36 hours, that is a problem" but not a lot of people actually posting that they ever had a legitimate problem actually using it. I draw the line at certain DRM methods (always on), but this one seems largely irrelevant.

It's unfortunate indeed but for some it's a matter of principle, your limit is always on, their limit is activation limits. Let's just respect each other's differences and move along.