Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#6871 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

I don't understand what you are saying here. You were price matching them but now you're not? You are not now and never were going to price match because they are so cheap?

I think that's basically what he's saying.

#6872 CheapSteam

CheapSteam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I ordered BF 3 Premium Edition earlier today on Gamestop digital download. They gave me 2 keys. The longer key is for the original BF 3 game. The shorter key is for the Premium service. I only needed the premium service, so I only redeemed that code. I'll be selling the code for the original BF 3 game.

Edit: I actually went on Origin live chat after I bought it to confirm what the 2 keys were. You can just type them your keys and they can tell you what games they are. Took about 5 minutes.

Awesome! You just saved me a trip to hell.

EA Support is top notch. They used to give away free games for your troubles.

#6873 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

For those asking about the pricing of the Editor's Choice list, there is no telling what they will be priced at come January.

The games will default to their regular price on Amazon, which fluctuates.

If there is a sale on the games come January or possible some sort of price match to Steam then there is a chance for some good deals, but nothing is guaranteed.

There will likely be some good deals to be had, but last year many of the best deals sold out pretty quickly so there is a risk involved.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6874 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

EA Support is top notch.

That must be the first time I've seen that publicly stated...ever. :-s

#6875 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Here's a hidden Gem, Rome Total War Gold for 99 cents.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00405RA04

I know it's part of the SEGA TW Bundle, but I thought some may want to know it's on a stand alone sale by itself.

The other expansion, Alexander, is also on sale -- for $1.99. It doesn't add that much, but it's a nice pickup if you get the original game with its first expansion (i.e. the "Gold" package).

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00405RA3Q/

#6876 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

Nice stuff so far on Editor's Choice list -- pretty much what I was expecting. Always a risk that they won't be any 'double up' deals to be had with price matching + coupon but... sometimes you gotta roll the hard six! This is high stakes Storage Wars type of drama here -- I'm taking my chances!

#6877 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

It's been really hit or miss for me. I wouldn't go so far as to say top notch, but after trying a handful of times, eventually I found someone who was able to do a manual hack to in essence merge my two Origin accounts, and transfer my purchase of NFS:HP over to the main account.

The problem is it took me 3+ months of trying to get a rep that could do this for me. So like I said, hit or miss.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#6878 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

I don't understand what you are saying here. You were price matching them but now you're not? You are not now and never were going to price match because they are so cheap?

I think that's basically what he's saying.

Yes and no. Basically we don't sell stuff for less than $.49 unless we've planned to, there are a battery of reasons behind this.

As for the flip flop between match and not match, we had a new person start recently that wasn't aware of the rule until after the match was made. Once it was caught we reversed.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#6879 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hmmm, hopefully the Warlock DLC will end up at $0.51 when it gets a steep discount!

#6880 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Nice stuff so far on Editor's Choice list -- pretty much what I was expecting. Always a risk that they won't be any 'double up' deals to be had with price matching + coupon but... sometimes you gotta roll the hard six! This is high stakes Storage Wars type of drama here -- I'm taking my chances!

Agreed. Stock piling on promo codes lol

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#6881 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Yeah that's the problem I gotta actually buy some stuff first!

#6882 CheapSteam

CheapSteam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

It's been really hit or miss for me. I wouldn't go so far as to say top notch, but after trying a handful of times, eventually I found someone who was able to do a manual hack to in essence merge my two Origin accounts, and transfer my purchase of NFS:HP over to the main account.

The problem is it took me 3+ months of trying to get a rep that could do this for me. So like I said, hit or miss.

Well what you asked for is way too much for any digital service and yet EA did just that. EA actually merge accounts?!? I would call that top notch support right there!! :applause:

It is top notch (to me) compared to all other digital download service. Amazon Support is right up there though. Thanks to Tony.

#6883 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

Well, in a perfect world I wouldn't have had two accounts in the first place, or had to contact support to unlink my XBL account from my Origin account (Steam lets you unlink Facebook at any time, for example)... but that's a long, boring story for another thread.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#6884 TremorGames

TremorGames

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

In Total War Bundle+Viking Bundle: Rome Total War (http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00405RA04/) cannot be activated in Steam right?

Also
Achtung Panzer Kharkov 1943 at Paradox War Chest.

What do you do if you have multiple copies of the bundles? Can someone else download the games
Achtung Panzer Kharkov and Rome Total Gold and use the keys?

Edited by TremorGames, 23 November 2012 - 10:52 PM.

#6885 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Tony,

Any chance we see a King's Bounty deal/pack in the next few days? Seems late, to be sure- and there may be a steam price match before it's all done... but amazon had an excellent value on King's Bounty Platinum earlier this year around May/June. Just checking!

#6886 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Did the Fear Ultimate Pack sale get moved to Monday? It was supposed to be $8.99 today

#6887 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Yeah that's the problem I gotta actually buy some stuff first!

Spent around $10 for $25 worth of credit so far lol. $30 total with the Dead Island buy, buying strictly Steam keys tho haha.

This scares me...

Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#6888 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

it more of a fail safe incase anyone try expliot thier system with a promotion that would cost them too much an not worth trying too honor

#6889 Darrith

Darrith

The Lion King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

If anyone wants to sell me their Victoria II - A House Divided or Naval War: Arctic Circle key for Paypal send me a PM.

#6890 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

If anyone wants to sell me their Victoria II - A House Divided or Naval War: Arctic Circle key for Paypal send me a PM.

I think I saw someone selling their Naval War key in the Steam Trade thread so you should check there and see if they still have it.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6891 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Tony,

Any chance we see a King's Bounty deal/pack in the next few days? Seems late, to be sure- and there may be a steam price match before it's all done... but amazon had an excellent value on King's Bounty Platinum earlier this year around May/June. Just checking!

No plans right now.

Did the Fear Ultimate Pack sale get moved to Monday? It was supposed to be $8.99 today

It was always set to start tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#6892 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Any possible deals for Spec Ops on the near future?

#6893 Galanthas

Galanthas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

Question about the Paradox War Chest bundle. Is the Heats of Iron 3 Collection just one Steam key or do each dlc in the collection have a separate Steam key?

#6894 Mavromatis

Mavromatis

Mavromatis Lozay

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

I just wanted to check this to be sure:
I received two $5 credits for January so I get 10$ off or I have to get two games?

Cheers,
Mavromatis
Posted Image

#6895 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Question about the Paradox War Chest bundle. Is the Heats of Iron 3 Collection just one Steam key or do each dlc in the collection have a separate Steam key?

It's one key.

#6896 teenwolf

teenwolf

hic sunt leones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

As I am seeing it now in my own digital game downloads section, it is just the one dlc. I also hope you realize it does NOT include the newly released Hearts of Iron III DLC released in July or September.

#6897 remy890

remy890

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

It is one steam key

#6898 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

I just wanted to check this to be sure:
I received two $5 credits for January so I get 10$ off or I have to get two games?

Cheers,
Mavromatis

Two separate games. You can only use one coupon per purchase. Note that last year they had their list and cycled through additional sales on them all in January so I wouldn't be in a rush to dump your coupons on January 1st.

#6899 Pheace

Pheace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Was a lot better when they just announced Origin but it's since been outsourced and pretty much gone down the crapper like most retailers.

#6900 cl4ym4n

cl4ym4n

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Is there a way to see how much credit you have in total or do you need to keep track of this yourself by adding up the credits manually?