Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#6901 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Could someone clue me in. Mass Effect 1 & 2, and DragonAge 2 doesn't require Origin, so how does one go about getting the DLC for said games?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#6902 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

Was a lot better when they just announced Origin but it's since been outsourced and pretty much gone down the crapper like most retailers.

Hey! :)

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#6903 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Negative, there will be a show but they'll be playing/talking about Dark Souls and the Bioshock Bundle.

Cheers,
Tony

That Capra Demon....beware. ;)

#6904 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Hello Fellow Cheap Asses, if anyone is willing to sell me "Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai" from the bundle, I will be happy to get it pronto. Not only you will get my $$ but also my thanks. PM please.

Editor's Choices are looking good, not that I am interested in ANY of the games mentioned but at least it shows that quality stuff will be offered. Good stuff!

Edit: I want to get this game to play multiplayer with my brother in Canada, how can I tell if this thing is region locked or not? thanks in advance

#6905 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Could someone clue me in. Mass Effect 1 & 2, and DragonAge 2 doesn't require Origin, so how does one go about getting the DLC for said games?

ME 1 has one free DLC and the second is only available to purchase through Origin, but still doesn't require Origin once activated.

Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 have the link to purchase the DLC through Bioware's own website exclusively.

#6906 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

http://social.bioware.com/page/me2-dlc

I believe you need to make a bioware account and can get it through there?

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#6907 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Yup.
And you have to use $$ (via Credit Card) to BUY some BioWare Points to even buy the DLC, as well.
One major problem - BioWare Points got on sale like once every year, IF THAT...

#6908 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Yup.
And you have to use $$ (via Credit Card) to BUY some BioWare Points to even buy the DLC, as well.
One major problem - BioWare Points got on sale like once every year, IF THAT...

WTF!?! Seriously? That's the only way to get the dlc?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

#6909 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

WTF!?! Seriously? That's the only way to get the dlc?

Yep....

...Though, one exception - you can buy ME1: Pinnacle Station DLC via Origin, if you really want to.

#6910 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

About the Editors Choice list... it is the complete list or they will add more titles before january?

#6911 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

I just added it up, that's another $60 for Mass Effect 2 DLC (understanding that some of it is not necessary).

#6912 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

So it sounds like the Bioware Pack of DA:O Ultimate, DA2, ME1, and ME2 is totally devoid of any of the DLCs for those games?

I'm close to pickup up the pack- but as I recall, the Mass Effect DLCs were fairly substantial right? I think the Mass Effect Trilogy that is out does include DLCs- may be worth waiting for a deal on that in 3-6 months

#6913 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

can someone please talk me out of getting civ5 goty + g&k expansion?
Posted Image

#6914 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Some of the editor's choice games are up now:

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000728511

@Garbanzo
Thanks for the link!

@Tony
OMG @ this list. Seriously - are you trying to make me go broke in January? ;)
That list often shuffles in Jan 2013 and probably isn't NOWHERE near complete - yet it looks AWESOME already!
:-x

#6915 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

Yeah the whole DLC system in Bioware games blows. I got $20 worth of Bioware points almost a year ago for half off thankfully. Only time I saw them on sale so far.

They never put the DLC on sale either.

#6916 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

can someone please talk me out of getting civ5 goty + g&k expansion?

Awesome game with tons and tons of content and playing time. Well worth it :D

#6917 Galanthas

Galanthas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

It's one key.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna assume then since it's one key, that if you have the base game and some dlc already on Steam, you won't be able to use the key on that account then. Had told a friend about the sale, but he has the base game and one of the dlcs already.

#6918 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Just to check. Fall of Samurai went down to 15$?
I *almost* bought Rise of Samurai instead of Fall of Samuria. :/ Good thing I caught myself.

#6919 Mavromatis

Mavromatis

Mavromatis Lozay

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

Two separate games. You can only use one coupon per purchase. Note that last year they had their list and cycled through additional sales on them all in January so I wouldn't be in a rush to dump your coupons on January 1st.

Thanks.
Posted Image

#6920 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

you're not helping. :headache:
Posted Image

#6921 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

So it sounds like the Bioware Pack of DA:O Ultimate, DA2, ME1, and ME2 is totally devoid of any of the DLCs for those games?

I'm close to pickup up the pack- but as I recall, the Mass Effect DLCs were fairly substantial right? I think the Mass Effect Trilogy that is out does include DLCs- may be worth waiting for a deal on that in 3-6 months

My opinions....

ME1
Bring Down the Sky - Good, must have
Pinnacle Station - Meh, easily skippable

ME2
Lair of the Shadow Broker - Almost the best DLC ever for any game, adds to the story, must have
Overlord - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library as it adds some story elements
Katsumi - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I use Katsumi frequently in early missions)
Zaeed (and the rest of the Cerberus Network) - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I'll use Zaeed after I level up his damage bonus, but I kinda find him boring)
Firewalker - Yeah, I HATE the M-44 Hammerhead, but if you get Overlord it makes sense to do this first
Arrival - I have it, but haven't played yet since switching to PC
All the others - not necessary, but some of the weapons can be nice according to your playstyle

#6922 jester55

jester55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Thanks guys. I'm gonna assume then since it's one key, that if you have the base game and some dlc already on Steam, you won't be able to use the key on that account then. Had told a friend about the sale, but he has the base game and one of the dlcs already.

Actually, in my experience, the key will activate fine and give you what you are missing.
Hope that helps!

#6923 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

My opinions....

ME1
Bring Down the Sky - Good, must have
Pinnacle Station - Meh, easily skippable

ME2
Lair of the Shadow Broker - Almost the best DLC ever for any game, adds to the story, must have
Overlord - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library as it adds some story elements
Katsumi - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I use Katsumi frequently in early missions)
Zaeed (and the rest of the Cerberus Network) - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I'll use Zaeed after I level up his damage bonus, but I kinda find him boring)
Firewalker - Yeah, I HATE the M-44 Hammerhead, but if you get Overlord it makes sense to do this first
Arrival - I have it, but haven't played yet since switching to PC
All the others - not necessary, but some of the weapons can be nice according to your playstyle

Thank you, this is helpful.

Does anyone know if today's deal includes the Cerberus Network DLC for ME2? It seems like a pretty standard inclusion with ME2 nowadays- but you never know with bundles like this.

#6924 XeRoFuN

XeRoFuN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

I agree! I just bought it yesterday and can't stop playing. Get it now!

#6925 nbread

nbread

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Well, there are those who say that Civ 4 was a better game than Civ 5. So maybe if Civ 4 Complete goes on sale (which it has in the past on Steam for between $6 - $8), you can grab that instead of Civ 5.

#6926 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

All the DLC for DA:O is included, obviously, since it's the ultimate edition. It seems like that was the last game Bioware decided to make an ultimate edition for. Also, the Mass Effect trilogy does not have the DLC's included, based on what it says on the Amazon product page: http://amzn.com/B009XDMQ0W The ones listed are basically all the DLC that comes included with new copies of each game automatically, along with Pinnacle Station for the first game.

#6927 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

Mass Effect Trilogy DLC by platform

#6928 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Mass Effect Trilogy DLC by platform

Nice find, thanks!

From what I am hearing~

in today's Bioware Pack- ME1 has 1 included DLC (Bring Down the Sky) and ME2 should include the Cerberus Network DLC.

Can anyone confirm that?

#6929 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

Do the all of the games in the BioWare Pack support the 360 gamepad?

#6930 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Nice find, thanks!

From what I am hearing~

in today's Bioware Pack- ME1 has 1 included DLC (Bring Down the Sky) and ME2 should include the Cerberus Network DLC.

Can anyone confirm that?

Bring down the sky is always free now and yep you'll get Cerberus Network with 2.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts