Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#6961 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

http://shop.ubi.com/...an-Origins.html

any chance on a PM of rayman?

Hand__Of__God.png

#6962 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

Hey Tony, I have an issue and i can't find a way to talk to a costumer service representative. I think i've been charged for dark souls 4 times, Could you help me?

PMed.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#6963 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

Hey guys,

We won't be matching any of the Ubishop deals.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#6964 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Tony,

Just noticed you all carry Steam versions of Silverfall and its expansion. Any chance we can get a price match of the bundle Steam is offering during their Autumn sale? Or just drop them to like $2 each?

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B009H649XM/
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B009H649W8/

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/879/

How about this one?

#6965 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Tony, no need to reply to this but I just have to say that you killed it with those Paradox deals. Good looks!

MARS

#6966 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

wow, i feel like i've been bamboozled. Bought NFS MW and it runs like complete garbage no matter the settings i use on it.

btw, my pc is a core i7 920 with a gtx680.

Just as a counterpoint, I have an i5 3570k and 560Ti and it runs just fine - so it may not just be the game.
Posted Image

#6967 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

Tony, no need to reply to this but I just have to say that you killed it with those Paradox deals. Good looks!

Speaking of which, just a heads up to avoid confusion. When you activate the key from the Paradox Seas Bundle for the Pirates of Black Cove: Origins DLC, it will list on the receipt as well as in your transaction history as "Commander COTA Pirate of Black Cove DLC". that might mis-lead some people to think it's the 2nd piece of DLC for Commander: Conquest of America (Pirate Treasure Chest), but it's just a weird coincidence. everything in that bundle comes with separate keys so it's weird that bit of DLC is listed as an amalgamation of the 2 games. I also second M_F_A_H on his opinion of these sales.

Posted Image

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#6968 metalkidz

metalkidz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

seem Amz running out 5$ off promo code, right?

#6969 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Couldn't help but grab the FFXI deal... I now have two $9.99 credits for Stronghold Kingdoms and two for Runescape. >_<

@metalkidz: What do you mean? I just bought something 40 minutes ago and got another $5 credit. It's my third one (bought Two Worlds EE, Total War Rome: Gold, and FFXI: AE).

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#6970 metalkidz

metalkidz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

Couldn't help but grab the FFXI deal... I now have two $9.99 credits for Stronghold Kingdoms and two for Runescape. >_<

@metalkidz: What do you mean? I just bought something 40 minutes ago and got another $5 credit. It's my third one (bought Two Worlds EE, Total War Rome: Gold, and FFXI: AE).

Exactly, i just get 1 promo code for Stronghold Kingdoms and Runecape whatever their names are ( wth, i hate all online and F2P games out there) and no 5$ coupon for 1/2013 sale

/ps: just get this code, its email stick with 2 online games 's email; this is what i want :); thx Amazon and Tony; keep buying and checkout ..........

#6971 jsunjones

jsunjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Exactly, i just get 1 promo code for Stronghold Kingdoms and Runecape whatever their names are ( wth, i hate all online and F2P games out there) and no 5$ coupon for 1/2013 sale

/ps: just get this code, its email stick with 2 online games 's email; this is what i want :); thx Amazon and Tony; keep buying and checkout ..........

Not quite sure I follow everything you are saying, but I just purchased a few games and received emails that the promotional credit was automatically added to my account for use in 1/2013. I can then check the balance of these credits here (click "Check Your Balance")

#6972 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Just as a counterpoint, I have an i5 3570k and 560Ti and it runs just fine - so it may not just be the game.

What do you mean by,"runs fine"? Solid 60 fps no dips? What resolution are you running the game at? Any certain settings?

#6973 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

Not quite sure I follow everything you are saying, but I just purchased a few games and received emails that the promotional credit was automatically added to my account for use in 1/2013. I can then check the balance of these credits here (click "Check Your Balance")

Well, for some of us the credit doesn't show up there yet. Tony said it would start showing on January 1st. Also, I haven't gotten any Stronghold credit emails, not that I want them, but the system seems a bit buggy.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6974 MadSaint

MadSaint

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

hmm..this is weird, my promo is showing weird numbers, like 59.94....and i bought more than 20+ games/invoice from amazon during nov
something is terribly wrong here ..... :-k

#6975 jsunjones

jsunjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Well, for some of us the credit doesn't show up there yet. Tony said it would start showing on January 1st. Also, I haven't gotten any Stronghold credit emails, not that I want them, but the system seems a bit buggy.

Yea I've seen compaints about it not being accurate, mine shows an oddball number as well.

I guess my main point was that you "should" receive an email and the credit is automatically added to your account. Last year you had an actual number in the email you had to use. Which on one hand was a hassle, but on the other hand it allowed you to share it with others. I wasn't sure metalkidz was aware of that.

#6976 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Here's a hidden Gem, Rome Total War Gold for 99 cents.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00405RA04

I know it's part of the SEGA TW Bundle, but I thought some may want to know it's on a stand alone sale by itself.

hmm..this is weird, my promo is showing weird numbers, like 59.94....and i bought more than 20+ games/invoice from amazon during nov
something is terribly wrong here ..... :-k

at least it's not negative :bouncy:
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#6977 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

I just checked that link posted above - Should have $40 in promo credit, says I have $19.98 in instant video, MP3, and games. Weird.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#6978 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

Yea my balance is showing $15.00 and I'm fairly certain I've purchased 10-20 games and am planning to purchase more. I hope this get straightened out... These $5 promo codes were probably my highlight of the first few months of last year in gaming. Lots of amazing deals for awesome prices (most of the time even without the promo code.)
I hope the experience isn't sullied for us this year because of problems with automatically adding the codes this year opposed to emailing the promo codes directly.
(Also trading and giving away the promo codes was also lots of fun considering you can't really gift games on Amazon ><)

#6979 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

For those who bought Need For Speed Most Wanted.

It is a crap shoot if it will run well on your PC or not. Some people with lower end rigs don't get problems others do, some with high end rigs get lots of issues, others don't.

One thing that does help to improve performance and doesn't take away visually really is lower the polygon count I think that is what it was called, geometry or something like that.

#6980 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

Hmm, I've got $79.92 credit in software and video games, now I'm going to try to figure out how I can divide 5 into 80 and lost 8 cent. But seriously people, he said it would get straightened out.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

#6981 jsunjones

jsunjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

Hmm, I've got $79.92 credit in software and video games, now I'm going to try to figure out how I can divide 5 into 80 and lost 8 cent. But seriously people, he said it would get straightened out.

And he's a man of his word. Sorry wasn't trying to stir the pot, just attempting to be helpful :)

#6982 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

bit on the Bioware pack~ not a crazy good deal- but I'm excited nonetheless. For $15, that is some good pedigree and I've only played DA:O out of the 4... playing that game on a PC (instead of PS3) with the expansion pack + mods will feel like a brand new game.

Thanks!

#6983 unknown0

unknown0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Where is everyone seeing their promo code amounts? Can't find it on Amazon.

#6984 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

:)

#6985 Drakey

Drakey

Egg and Ham?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

From that link

#6986 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

What do you mean by,"runs fine"? Solid 60 fps no dips? What resolution are you running the game at? Any certain settings?

Fair enough - I run at 1920x1080 and I'm pretty sure I left the default settings as they were. I'll have to run it with Fraps to check the FPS but it seemed pretty smooth - no obvious slowdowns.
Posted Image

#6987 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

Strange. It says I have $20 in MP3, streaming video, and game download credit. Assuming that's all coming from these $5 promotional credits (They work in streaming video and MP3s too?) I guess that's counting my $7.50 Prototype pack from November 9th and a piece of Warlock DLC on October 14th, 'cause those and a piece of Serious Sam DLC and the Paradox war chest both in November are the last 4 things I bought from Amazon.

Unfortunately from what I see on the editor's choice list I'm not sure there's anything I'm gonna grab with 'em, unless they DO work on MP3s as well inexplicably. Unless there's an editor's choice of MP3 options. Then I'm probably boned.

#6988 dorimi

dorimi

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

Fear Bundle: $8.99 contains (all Steam):

but the same items u can buy now on Steam as gifts for the same price... 75% off atm.

#6989 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

Fear Bundle: $8.99 contains (all Steam):

but the same items u can buy now on Steam as gifts for the same price... 75% off atm.

And it would cost more to buy them on Steam versus the bundle... so?

#6990 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

I'm in this boat. Zeroes in all categories. But I'm not worried about it, because (A) the credits aren't actually valid for another 38 days, and (2) Amazon is better than most at the whole customer-service thing.

They'll get it straightened out. And if there are issues, I'll have e-mails (that each contain a unique order number) to use as references when talking to CS.

My only concern is that Bethesda comes to its senses in time to ink a digital-download deal with Amazon, so that Tony can swing a 75% Skyrim-and-DLC sale in January. 8-)