Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#7441 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

and for people that say "oh it's going back into your state." yeah. That's not an incentive at all when you see how much your local government wastes and misuses.

^qft

#7442 stinkyspice

stinkyspice

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

is anybody doing a 4 pack of borderlands 2?

#7443 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Tony - Can you do a PM on Deus Ex Human Revolution - http://impulsedriven...s/ESD-IMP-W2289 Gamestop has it for $3.74

Tony - Any word on the PM for this deal? Thanks.

#7444 bwrobins

bwrobins

CAG Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

I hear these words so often followed by: "ZOMG WHY CAN'T YOU BRING THAT SALE BACK! I WAS WAITING FOR STEAM TO PUT IT ON SALE AND THEY DIDN'T!!!"

:).

Cheers,
Tony

QFT. Buy it now or don't complain/beg later...

#7445 XeRoFuN

XeRoFuN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

is anybody doing a 4 pack of borderlands 2?

I will if I get 2 other buyers

#7446 jsunjones

jsunjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Yo - Tony Toni Tone, I know you keep hearing these kind of things from all directions. But any chance to bring back Divinity II DKS sale?

#7447 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Any other "gems" to be aware of?

I've been eyeing "Two Worlds Epic Edition" @ $1.99
http://www.amazon.co...9YYTGRMKYSHNVJN

Please let us know of the gems you've found in the Amazon sales list.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#7448 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

How do you guys play multiplayer on one pc? Is it as easy as plugging in two 360 controllers?

Also, how do you guys have so much room to install all these games? I'm down to 30 gbs on my 320gb drive and if you're using SSD, I can't even imagine.

#7449 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

320 GB is pretty small by today's standards. My almost 2 year old laptop has a 640GB harddrive.

If you have a desktop, you should be able to grab a 1 TB [ ~1000GB] drive for around $100. Especially with deals going on, you may even find it discounted for a cheaper price.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#7450 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

^^Ha! That's probably why.. My pc is 4.5 years old. I have a 2 TB drive as my "document" drive though but it would be a pain to switch everything over.

#7451 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" Birthday Toaster (34)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Also, how do you guys have so much room to install all these games? I'm down to 30 gbs on my 320gb drive and if you're using SSD, I can't even imagine.

You need a bigger HDD!

Many games now are easily hitting the 15-30 GB range.

I have two 1 TB hard drives for my games.
I have a 500 GB external and 2 TB external for all my game back-ups.

#7452 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Hey guys,

Regarding any PM requests I might have missed today. Sorry about that. My computer Blue Screened at 2AM today and I've been dealing with it all day.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#7453 11440

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

Is the single-player campaign in Syndicate really mediocre, or was it dinged for failing to live up to its namesake?

#7454 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Is the single-player campaign in Syndicate really mediocre, or was it dinged for failing to live up to its namesake?

Why would any reviewer compare a FPS to a strategy game?

I never finished the campaign...b/c it gets MUCH tougher, as you go along.
The story's nowhere even close to being on Deus Ex + DE:HR's level, though.

#7455 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

I absolutely love this game and want this, but I feel like it probably has been cheaper before.

http://www.amazon.co...r-7&pf_rd_t=101

Anyone know the lowest Dig Dig has been? lol.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#7456 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

The campaign is not that bad or that great, like MysterD said don't expect nothing close to Deus EX HR . And i found it a little short. Personally $4.99 is a nice price for the game. Expect a CoD game with augmentations and extra powers.

Edit:
the comparison with CoD is not that the game is bad, i actually like CoD.

#7457 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

I absolutely love this game and want this, but I feel like it probably has been cheaper before.

http://www.amazon.co...r-7&pf_rd_t=101

Anyone know the lowest Dig Dig has been? lol.

http://camelcamelcam...duct/B003ZSIJAM

#7458 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Hey guys,

Regarding any PM requests I might have missed today. Sorry about that. My computer Blue Screened at 2AM today and I've been dealing with it all day.

Cheers,
Tony

Arconis True Image
Make clone of your drive on another one, use the backup drive only for that. Do it regularly or after doing important things that day. Set it up to do it at night when you are asleep or whenever is covenant for you.

If your drive goes down for any reason (physic and/or software related) just turn your PC off, unplug bad drive and back up drive and plug the cable from the bad one into the backup. PC is back up and running like nothing happen and you can deal with the bad drive when you get the time :D

#7459 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

http://camelcamelcam...duct/B003ZSIJAM

Ah alright, that was ages ago. Looks like I'll just grab it; it's one of my dad's favorite games... lmao.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#7460 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

320 GB is pretty small by today's standards. My almost 2 year old laptop has a 640GB harddrive.

If you have a desktop, you should be able to grab a 1 TB [ ~1000GB] drive for around $100. Especially with deals going on, you may even find it discounted for a cheaper price.

^^Ha! That's probably why.. My pc is 4.5 years old. I have a 2 TB drive as my "document" drive though but it would be a pain to switch everything over.

I'm a bit of a hard-drive whore. I have a 2TB drive in my gaming rig, a 2TB drive in my HTPC, a 2TB external drive that I use to back up my movie rips and game library... and last weekend I bought a 3TB external drive because the 2TB one is almost full.

1TB internal drives should run around $60-70, and 2TB internal drives should run around $90-100. Prices are a bit cheaper during the holiday season, though; that 3TB drive came to Papa in exchange for $99.99.

#7461 wbc1228

wbc1228

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

Max Payne 3 + DLC is an awesome deal at $20.
I have to pass though.
At ~60GB, I need it in disc format.

#7462 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Max Payne 3 + DLC is an awesome deal at $20.
I have to pass though.
At ~60GB, I need it in disc format.

60 GB??!?!
Holy crap - does the DLC take up that much space?

I have Max Payne 3 (base game only) [Non-Steam Version from Amazon DVG] and it takes up like 29.1 GB.

#7463 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

Arconis True Image
Make clone of your drive on another one, use the backup drive only for that. Do it regularly or after doing important things that day. Set it up to do it at night when you are asleep or whenever is covenant for you.

If your drive goes down for any reason (physic and/or software related) just turn your PC off, unplug bad drive and back up drive and plug the cable from the bad one into the backup. PC is back up and running like nothing happen and you can deal with the bad drive when you get the time :D

I'm literally doing this as we speak.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#7464 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

Arconis True Image

I think the hamsters were running too fast, and one of them asploded. Acronis doesn't make any Hamster Recovery products (yet). :lol:

#7465 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

Am I the only one with 4 2TB drives? (8 TB total)?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#7466 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

Am I the only one with 4 2TB drives? (8 TB total)?

ALL Internals?

#7467 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

Any other "gems" to be aware of?

Please let us know of the gems you've found in the Amazon sales list.

Here ya go:

Total Annihilation:

http://www.amazon.co...al annihilation

This game is about all I remember of PC gaming growing up- and honestly it hasn't aged too badly. TA is Starcraft before there was Starcraft- no, it doesn't have an engrossing story or great multiplayer- but it is a fantastic game, probably the most fun RTS that I've ever played. I was happy to see that all the amazon reviews liked it too- it is a fantastic buy for $2.50.

#7468 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

I just want to say thank you Tony for the great black friday deals.
I hope you never leave your current position, as I would find it hard pressed someone would do your job any better. I have purchased more digital goods from you guys than steam or any other venue this year, and this black friday.

*Rubs brown off my nose.

#7469 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

How do you guys play multiplayer on one pc? Is it as easy as plugging in two 360 controllers?

I use 2 wireless xbox controllers to play nba 2k13 no prob. If you wireless you can do 4 controllers on one dongle. If its wired just plug em in and go.

#7470 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

I'm literally doing this as we speak.

Cheers,
Tony

Imo, there's nothing like a decent backup computer. If you keep your active fileset in Dropbox or similar and you can be good to go when Nvidia kills your MacBook Pro on the way home.

Heck, I toss my game save files into Dropbox and symlink them. (Gives me the ability to easily roll back to a prior point in time.)

2TB drive just for steam, other games on a couple of 500GB partitions.