Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#8041 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

Glad I waited a day to get Hell Yeah because I ended up grabbing it from Amazon. Thanks for the PM!

76561197971332172.png

#8042 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

Wait... you guys aren't getting promo credits? On anything other than Hell Yeah?

Cheers,
Tony

My Sega Classics credit came through fine earlier today but the Hell Yeah + DLC did not. I will pm you the order info.

#8043 DropZite

DropZite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

Lol, you can all be my assistant right now if you want to help out.

If you ordered something and didn't get a $5 promo email, please PM me your order ID so I can have the team look at it.

Cheers,
Tony

Sent you a PM with two order ID, I hope it would get resolved soon. :)

#8044 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

1. has anyone played the amazing spiderman? I might get it
edit: no care for controllers here btw

2. how much you guys think BF3 premium will be off?

Edited by Larce80, 05 December 2012 - 01:51 AM.

Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#8045 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Wasn't sure if you wanted more order IDs, but I still PM'd you mine. Can't wait to play Hell Yeah :P
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#8046 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

So I decide to bite on Hell Yeah (mostly just for more promo credits), so I type Hell Yeah into the search bar and this one of the first results:

http://www.amazon.co...words=hell yeah

Posted Image
"Jacob McCoy wishes for a wife and a family. Tis the Season for miracles when a young woman shows up on his doorstep: homeless, in danger and expecting a child - Jacob's child. Their relationship is complicated by the fact that, A - they've never met before and B - she's a virgin. Jessie is determined not to be a burden to the McCoy family. As far as she's concerned, she is just passing through. Jacob has a different opinion - he wants Jessie in his life, in his bed and in his heart."

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#8047 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

I pmed you Tony. My Sine More and Hell Yeah orders didn't get promo emails.

#8048 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

So I decide to bite on Hell Yeah (mostly just for more promo credits), so I type Hell Yeah into the search bar and this one of the first results:

Posted Image
"Jacob McCoy wishes for a wife and a family. Tis the Season for miracles when a young woman shows up on his doorstep: homeless, in danger and expecting a child - Jacob's child. Their relationship is complicated by the fact that, A - they've never met before and B - she's a virgin. Jessie is determined not to be a burden to the McCoy family. As far as she's concerned, she is just passing through. Jacob has a different opinion - he wants Jessie in his life, in his bed and in his heart."

I saw that too today! I went Hmm, not quite the Hell Yeah I was looking for.

Could make for an interesting game though...

#8049 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

I got the promo code just fine with my Hell Yeah purchase. Weird.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#8050 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

Tony's Christmas gift to us all will be the 1C bundle. Just wait...

#8051 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

what ever happened to the fabled 1c bundle anyway?
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#8052 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

The "1C wut u did thar" bundle.

I find it funny that Amazon says Hell Yeah is 6GB when it's only 659MB.

bZ2g3eF.png

#8053 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Posted Image

Steamworks? How's the DLC?

Sorry, I'll see myself out...

#8054 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

Steamworks? How's the DLC?

Sorry, I'll see myself out...

I got the DLC..it was long and hard. Very much worth the effort....you need to play it at length to take it all in.

#8055 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

what ever happened to the fabled 1c bundle anyway?

I bet it's as Fabled as a Fable 2 PC port, by now... ;)

#8056 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

What is this promotional credit everybody keep referring to? I saw nothing in the OP.

#8057 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

What is this promotional credit everybody keep referring to? I saw nothing in the OP.

scroll down on a game page will show

Special Offers and Product Promotions

• Order this product between now and 12/31/2012 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the "Editor's Choice" game downloads in the month of January 2013. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)

#8058 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

You get $5 credit to use against certain games during Jan 2013. (One $5 credit per purchase, credit does work with games that are on sale.)

More details here.

E: Beaten.

#8059 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

Tony's Christmas gift to us all will be the 1C bundle. Just wait...

sitting right there next to a wrapped box titled - bethesda...:D

#8060 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

sitting right there next to a wrapped box titled - bethesda...:D

box? *confused* action figure?

#8061 Zipomatic2

Zipomatic2

Really, Really Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

1. has anyone played the amazing spiderman? I might get it
edit: no care for controllers here btw

2. how much you guys think BF3 premium will be off?

Played it and completed it with a 360 controller. The game was pretty *meh* the main quest was fine, but the side quests are VERY samey and get boring quick.

I would wait until a sub $10 price personally (and that is from a Marvel fanboy)
Posted Image

If it's not 75% off, or less that $10, I ain't buying it!

#8062 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:59 AM

Anyone know if they plan to release more Hell Yeah DLC? I feel like I could wait for a complete bundle.

#8063 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

box? *confused* action figure?

The joke is that Bethesda games aren't offered digitally via Amazon yet, and so maybe that's another Xmas gift to us.
Posted Image

#8064 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

Anyone know the link to the editors choice games? I'm curious to see if anything was added.

#8065 drock

drock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

Anyone know the link to the editors choice games? I'm curious to see if anything was added.

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000728511

#8066 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Anyone know if they plan to release more Hell Yeah DLC? I feel like I could wait for a complete bundle.

Suppose it's possible but since the game 'flopped' and is already at 75% off it would surprise me. The two existing DLC seem pretty lackluster as it is with one being just a pack of cosmetic items and the other being time trial/challenges.

#8067 - Glenn -

- Glenn -

The CAG formerly known as glennfrank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

Are we actually supposed to be able to see the credits somewhere? Or are they only going t show up/apply in January.
I checked the link, but last I remember some people could see their credits and others not... do I have that wrong?
I have a few emails from Amazon saying I will have credits, but I currently have $0.00 in all the balance boxes.

#8068 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

I wasn't here. Have they added stuff in previous years?

#8069 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Yes -- they can (and probably will) add some more stuff.

#8070 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Are we actually supposed to be able to see the credits somewhere? Or are they only going t show up/apply in January.
I checked the link, but last I remember some people could see their credits and others not... do I have that wrong?
I have a few emails from Amazon saying I will have credits, but I currently have $0.00 in all the balance boxes.

I see credits from that link, but I think they're all the bonus money for the free-to-play games, and not the $5 Jan 2013 credits.