Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#8281 Point Man

Point Man

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

I wonder if Steam will be getting the original Alice...

#8282 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

I second this. I'll third it. Hell, I'll QUAD-damage this. We wants our original American McGee's Alice and we wants it soon.

Thirded (or fourthed). I already have MR, and from how often it's been on sale, I'd imagine almost everyone who wanted it already has it. Not really interested in buying it over again just for the original when the original is all I want.

Then again, if there's nothing Amazon can do about it (one key), then the idiotic setup is upon Origin's part. Oh well in that case.

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#8283 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

@TONY

Since you're planning to include the original American McGee's Alice (2000) in the Alice: Madness Returns - Complete Collection....
...Do you know if you at Amazon DVG and EA have plans to also sell ALL ALONE the original American McGee's Alice?

I already own Alice: Madness Returns (from Retail).

Same question here, but I got Alice Madness Returns from Amazon last January (best $2.49 ever spent :D)

Original American McGee's Alice alone for a good price is ok, or even the collection for a discounted price for those who purchased Alice MR from Amazon ;)

fs_pc.png

#8284 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

Is it bad that I can't tell if that Madden 08 and NHL 09 deal is a joke or not?

The only 'joke' is that those are the most recent PC versions of the franchises. EA went console-exclusive after they were released.

Tony, I got paid today. I thought you should know, cause you apparently forgot to rape my wallet.

After paying the household bills, I had almost enough paycheck left over to get a Starbucks. A small one. If I had a coupon. Which I didn't. Sigh.

#8285 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

I found it amusing that you can buy the Alice collection from Impluse/Gamestop, and it says it requires Origin - but you can't buy it from Origin. At least, you couldn't earlier today. Anyway I traded in my :360: copy so I can grab this when it's cheap.
Posted Image

#8286 taylynne

taylynne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

I would love to see the original alice! I'll definitely pick it up! Even if it comes with the newer version. I preordered the newer one, so I was able to play it on the ps3.. but I would much rather have it on pc. :)

#8287 BigBadGoat

BigBadGoat

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their keys in Games and Software Library?

#8288 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

hope Sine Mora comes back :X

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Regional Pricing sucks: if you need help with it, add me on Steam: wilflare :D

#8289 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their keys in Games and Software Library?

Works ok for me.

#8290 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

hope Sine Mora comes back :X

It's back and still oddly in the casual section. At least it topped the charts there.

#8291 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Anyone interested in splitting the Sega Genesis Classics Pack? I already have 1-4, they're yours for $4 if you're interested. Just PM me.

#8292 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

You know I picked up the lego batman 2 a little while ago. I used steam installed it when it lauched I get a black screen. I have to hard power my pc off. All other games work fine. Battlefeild ,skyrim. I have 2 550 ti linked. I can't seem to find out what to do.

#8293 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

x2, i cant get my Sega Genesis classic series keys

#8294 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Anyone interested in splitting the Sega Genesis Classics Pack? I already have 1-4, they're yours for $4 if you're interested. Just PM me.

PM'd you.

#8295 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

You know I picked up the lego batman 2 a little while ago. I used steam installed it when it lauched I get a black screen. I have to hard power my pc off. All other games work fine. Battlefeild ,skyrim. I have 2 550 ti linked. I can't seem to find out what to do.

Update your drivers just in case (you may try the newest beta drivers, 310.70, but if you feel more comfortable with certified, go with 306.97WHQL 64bit drivers, if you have 64bit OS). Do a clean install, the use CCleaner to wipe all traces of past installer. Also go to C:>Nvidia>Display Driver>(delete every folder in here). Restart your PC, start up Steam, then Lego Batman 2, and post your results here.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

If that doesn't work, OCN is a great, helpful community. Try posting a thread about your issue here - http://www.overclock.net/f/78/pc-games

#8296 HeroToTheMasses

HeroToTheMasses

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

Does the Sega Pack activate on Steam?

#8297 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

Does the Sega Pack activate on Steam?

Hi CAGs,

Deal of the Week

12/2-12/8:

ALL STEAM EXCEPT BILLY HATCHER AND THE GIANT EGG:

Spoiler

Game Over.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#8298 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

I'd check the integrity of the Steam files (right click on the icon to find those options) or I might even delete the local content and try reinstalling it. You could also check to be sure you have the most up to date drivers for your motherboard chipset, audio, and your video card.

You might also try running it in compatibility mode if you're in Windows 8. Googling, "Lego Batman 2 black screen," it appears a few other people saying stuff, but mostly about consoles and/or a Steam forums link that never worked for me.

Going to steampowered.com and finding the forums for the game, I found:

http://steamcommunit...39071066442466/

http://steamcommunit...38350727258119/

#8299 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

I didn't know you could cross-quote from one thread over to another thread.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#8300 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

Hmmm, did he ever mention what the upcoming deal of the week will be?

#8301 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Eve Online $???
Hitman Absolution $???
Madden 08 $3.49
Plants vs. Zombies $3.49
NHL 09 $3.49

SO, for next week, just Eve online and Hitman Absolution are going to be on sale?..

We'll also have Madden 08, Plants vs. Zombies, and NHL 09 for $3.49 each.

Cheers,
Tony

#8302 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

Oh that's right. Well, here's hoping it's the calm before the storm.

#8303 kyrhon

kyrhon

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hitman @ $30.. And it came out last week... Wowza

#8304 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

So tempted to buy Hitman right now.

#8305 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Fuck yeah, Madden 08.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#8306 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

Was $28 on GMG before it even came out.

#8307 mkernan

mkernan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

Was $28 on GMG before it even came out.

Also, it came out 2.5 weeks ago.
Posted Image

#8308 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

Sure glad I canceled my Hitman Absolution preorder. Especially since all the prorder bonuses were available day one as DLC.

#8309 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Also, animated gifs in people's sigs really need to be outlawed on this site. Freekin' obnoxious.

#8310 bubzers

bubzers

so many bundles...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

But that would remove Fox's sig gif and we just can't have that...
76561198025510545.png