Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#8401 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hey Tony, can we finally get good deals on NBA 2K12, 2K11 and so on? Steamworks ideally.

Also any hopes to get a cheap Batman AA GOTY and Batman AC GOTY bundle? Would be great, thanks!

#8402 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hey Tony, any chance you could get a Secret World sale anytime soon? After hearing it's going buy to play, I desperately want a copy. A steam key would be amazing ;_;

#8403 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hey Tony, any chance you could get a Secret World sale anytime soon? After hearing it's going buy to play, I desperately want a copy. A steam key would be amazing ;_;

Steam key will probably not happen, since it is an EA game. It should activate on Origin though.

#8404 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Steam key will probably not happen, since it is an EA game. It should activate on Origin though.

Oh, you never know ;)
Posted Image

#8405 glennfrank

glennfrank

My squeedily spooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

I am looking for a sale on The Secret World as well :) Here's hoping!

#8406 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

^^^
That's not how it works. As an example, look up why Amazon doesn't have ArmA II keys for STEAM.
It's possibly for them to get STEAM keys, but imo, highly unlikely.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#8407 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

I third a Secret World. Don't need it on Steam. $5 would be amazing (though I know the price on GMG is highly unlikely to be seen elsewhere).

$5 paired with Medal of Honor: Warfighter would be even better, but if EA is being their usual greedy selves, then I can do without the MOH.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#8408 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

I don't need a steam key if it isn't possible, but I'd love to buy 2 copies of the secret world for me & my girlfriend. $5 or $7.50 would be incredible, but I'd pay $10 without complaint.

#8409 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

I third a Secret World. Don't need it on Steam. $5 would be amazing (though I know the price on GMG is highly unlikely to be seen elsewhere).

$5 paired with Medal of Honor: Warfighter would be even better, but if EA is being their usual greedy selves, then I can do without the MOH.

I really wish I'd known about them dropping the subscription fee a few days ago when GMG had that 5 dollar sale. Would have definitely picked it up.

#8410 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Tony, I know you are not doing PM on some Gamefly stuff, but does that mean you are not doing PM at all? (ie. Sleeping Dogs is not on sale for $16.99 + another 20% off coupon: http://www.gamefly.c...dition/5003868/ )

#8411 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

You want a AAA title game that's less than 2 months old to be bundled with another game for $5?

Yeah. Talk about greedy.

#8412 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

You want a AAA title game that's less than 2 months old to be bundled with another game for $5?

Yeah. Talk about greedy.

I believe they are both rated M.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#8413 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

:applause:

#8414 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Yeah. Talk about greedy.

No no no, not greedy, cheap, ass cheap, and here you are, revolving in the mud with us, cheap ass gamers.

#8415 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

I believe you don't understand the difference between rating and title.

#8416 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

I believe you don't understand the difference between rating and title.

I believe you don't understand the difference between a joke and being serious.

#8417 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

FYI i know a lot of you have been asking about Gamefly PMs, as with all of the PM requests, if you don't hear back from me and the deal looks too good to pass up...jump on it, we'll have all the titles you're talking about on sale over the holiday but:

1. We don't match coupons/flash sales
2. We don't match international retailers at all

I'll be updating the OP next week with holiday deals but I'll include some sneak peaks as the days go on. Example, we'll have Lego Lord of the Rings for 75% off at one point, likely close to Christmas.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#8418 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

fyi i know a lot of you have been asking about gamefly pms, as with all of the pm requests, if you don't hear back from me and the deal looks too good to pass up...jump on it, we'll have all the titles you're talking about on sale over the holiday but:

1. We don't match coupons/flash sales
2. We don't match international retailers at all

i'll be updating the op next week with holiday deals but i'll include some sneak peaks as the days go on. Example, we'll have lego lord of the rings for 75% off at one point, likely close to christmas.

Cheers,
tony
cheers,
tony

8-)

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#8419 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

8-)

Oh no! Smiley ignorance. What does that guy mean?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#8420 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

lego lord of the rings for 75% off

cheers,
tony
cheers,
tony

sold!!!

#8421 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

sold!!!

lol, why is Lego LotR getting so many discounts so fast, compared to all the other Lego games? Did it not sell well?

Platinumed it on PS3. It's up there with the best Lego games.

#8422 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Oh also, this Friday we'll have Syndicate for $5 for those who missed it and every Serious Sam THING we carry for $10. This includes all the DLCs. For 2 hours.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#8423 Fozbot

Fozbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Thanks, Tony (for replying about Gamefly). Those other deals you are talking about sound great!

#8424 zenii

zenii

cynical sam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

I believe you don't understand the difference between a joke and being serious.

If a joke is not funny is it still considered a joke?

#8425 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

lol, why is Lego LotR getting so many discounts so fast, compared to all the other Lego games? Did it not sell well?

It had a delayed and weird launch on PC. Didn't exactly create a lot of good PR. Plus the Hobbit is coming out in a few days. Synergy!

#8426 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

Tony, I know you are not doing PM on some Gamefly stuff, but does that mean you are not doing PM at all? (ie. Sleeping Dogs is not on sale for $16.99 + another 20% off coupon: http://www.gamefly.c...dition/5003868/ )

Yeow... nice deal!

Example, we'll have Lego Lord of the Rings for 75% off at one point, likely close to Christmas.

Oh yesss, my preciousses!

76561197971332172.png

#8427 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

They botched the release big time for the PC. The release date came and no one but GMG had it for sale but when you activated the game on Steam it wouldn't let you download because it wasn't out yet. Didn't hear word on when it would be released till like 10 days later or something. They pissed a fair number of people off and the release went into December which put them against more games probably hurting the sales even more.

#8428 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

If a joke is not funny is it still considered a joke?

Yes, obviously.

And I thought it was pretty amusing, personally.

#8429 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Oh also, this Friday we'll have Syndicate for $5 for those who missed it and every Serious Sam THING we carry for $10. This includes all the DLCs. For 2 hours.

Cheers,
Tony

Is the gamespot show back on?

#8430 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

Is the gamespot show back on?

Yep,

Also, can anyone tell me if those Gamefly coupons are 1 time use per customer or multiple?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"