Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#841 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Such a good deal on Darksiders 2. Im controlling myself cuz I know I wont play it for some time. Im only halfway through Darksiders 1, and I put it on hold to play Sleeping Dogs, which I put on hold to play Torchlight 2, which I put on hold to play Saints Row 3.

I cant believe how good Saints Row 3 is. Im 40 hours in and still loving it. Almost done, im at 90% completion. I loved all the side missions. Nothing in this game seems like a chore, except for those goddamn vehicle-stealing missions. Those are the only side missions I have left. Its such a pain in the ass to drive a slow fat ass truck across 2 boroughs with all your tires shot, while every cop and his mother is chasing you in cars, tanks and vtols. Its a good thing I have nitrous boost unlocked.

Hopefully Ill be done with SR3 by the 11th cuz of Xcom. cant wait!
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#842 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Just picked up that EA pack enough though I just wanted Mirror's Edge. I have seen Mirror's Edge on sale many times for $5, but 4 more games for $3 (OCTOFUN1 code) makes it even better.

#843 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

I was just about to buy Battlefield 3 Ultimate Shortcut Bundle and suddenly it shows : This item is currently unavailable. :-#

fs_pc.png

#844 Dev518

Dev518

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

Don't contact customer support, just use this link:

https://activate.ea....activategame.do

Thanks! I went to bed so I didn't see that till now, but it worked perfectly.

#845 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

Yeah, I cheated on Tony. I gave Amazon a day to match, but when the 20% off code came up and I saw two relatively new games for under $6 a piece with Steam keys, I bit.

I did. The Darkness 2 and Spec Ops for less than $12 is pretty hot. Plus, I just found out with that purchase that Gamefly doesn't charge tax (unlike Origin)! If the keys had not been Steam (or Origin), I probably wouldn't have done it, but especially with Steam, I feel Steam is Steam is Steam.

If Tony puts a $5 deal on either of these games, I won't sweat the ~$1 I paid extra for either, but I'll be glad for others who get those deals. This is what I was talking about the other day when I said that I have a threshold where I judge the deal great enough that I won't be upset when a better deal shows up tomorrow, next month, or six months from now.

Because there's little chance of the deal being more than a few dollars since I only paid $6. But hey, Tony, feel free to prove me wrong! ;)

$1.00 for Darksiders II, Tony :bouncy:
sorry shadow.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#846 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

I was just about to buy Battlefield 3 Ultimate Shortcut Bundle and suddenly it shows : This item is currently unavailable. :-#

called some people. got your back yo!

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#847 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

Tony, your still doing BF3 for $10 right?

I'm heading down to Best Buy store to price-match Toys-R-Us for Skyrim @ $10 , but instead of having them also PM BF3 @ $10, I'll get it through Amazon to show support.

Thanks!

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#848 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

called some people. got your back yo!

Cheers,
Tony

Yep, it is up again now. Excellet service you got there dear Sir :applause:

fs_pc.png

#849 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

spec ops + darkness 2 is not matched. Is gamefly a site that amazon doesnt match?
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#850 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

spec ops + darkness 2 is not matched. Is gamefly a site that amazon doesnt match?

They do. Also use the "Tell us of a lower price" button on the game's amazon page.
Remember, it sounds like Tony can only inform his office of the price, as he's not there to change it.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

#851 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

make sure you play Spec Ops: The Line NOW.

Spoiler

That's just plain good advice! ^_~

california just started taxing amazon purchases and i've been extremely reluctant to purchase anything from there now due to that reason. i'll either get over it in time or i'll find an alternative i like

I hear you. I need to get a credit card registered to an Oregon address to use on a second account for my digital downloads. Sales tax evasion = tax evasion for the little guy (those of us who take the standard deduction)

Such a good deal on Darksiders 2. Im controlling myself cuz I know I wont play it for some time. Im only halfway through Darksiders 1, and I put it on hold to play Sleeping Dogs, which I put on hold to play Torchlight 2, which I put on hold to play Saints Row 3.

Spoiler

^_^ Such a rich gaming period atm. For the SR3 car thefts, one thing I did to help with some of the more grueling ones is steal the car and add it to your garage (minor upgrade chassis/tires/etc). Now restart the car theft mission. After stealing the car again you will be able to ditch the one you just stole and retrieve your pimped version from your garage (just don't let the one you stole get destroyed).

#852 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:53 PM

Don't contact customer support, just use this link:

https://activate.ea....activategame.do

Oh thanks for that! Just activated my Steam Mass Effect 1.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#853 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

Well, I have a problem now...
I just finished Diablo III earlier today (on Normal w/ WitchDoctor)...
I need a break from that kind of game for a bit (action-packed ARPG's).

So, do I wait for Tony to mention what's up w/ Spec Ops: The Line or do I just buy from GameFly?
Hmmm.... ;)

It's NOT much money difference or there's difference b/t the 2 versions (since ALL SO: The Line require Steam). It's more like, "I'd rather support Tony + Amazon DVG than GameFly."

Also, I could've bought say NBA2K12 (PC) from GameFly last month when it was like $4 (with that coupon), but I'd rather deal w/ Amazon DVG - and their policy of game-keys if I have any sort of annoying DRM issues.

Edited by MysterD, 06 October 2012 - 10:53 PM.

#854 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Oh thanks for that! Just activated my Steam Mass Effect 1.

Oh, snap - I should try my Retail disc copy of ME1 PC on there, eh?
Let me try that there...
BRB...

EDIT:
No dice.

#855 ceve2001

ceve2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Well, I have a problem now...
I just finished Diablo III earlier today (on Normal w/ WitchDoctor)...
I need a break from that kind of game for a bit (action-packed ARPG's).

So, do I wait for Tony to mention what's up w/ Spec Ops: The Line or do I just buy from GameFly?
Hmmm.... ;)

It's NOT much money difference or there's difference b/t the 2 versions (since ALL SO: The Line require Steam). It's more like, "I'd rather support Tony + Amazon DVG than GameFly."

Also, I could've bought say NBA2K12 (PC) from GameFly last month when it was like $4 (with that coupon), but I'd rather deal w/ Amazon DVG - and their policy of game-keys if I have any sort of annoying DRM issues.

Same here, I'm debating if I should wait and see if Amazon PM Spec Ops: The Line. I rather give Amazon my love :)

#856 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Oh, snap - I should try my Retail disc copy of ME1 PC on there, eh?
Let me try that there...
BRB...

EDIT:
No dice.

I was trying my BF2 and BF2142 retail keys and those didn't work. Probably too old but they were getting system error not invalid CD key or something so I don't know whats up with that. Maybe I can chat with them but not sure its worth the effort lol.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#857 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Same here, I'm debating if I should wait and see if Amazon PM Spec Ops: The Line. I rather give Amazon my love :)

The other thing, it's not like SO: The Line SP is supposed to be long, either - like 6 hours or so, give or take.
I could probably knock the SP out in no time, if I bought it from GameFly RIGHT NOW. :P
Probably be done w/ the SP by Monday, at the worst. :P

#858 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

I feel so sad that I got Spec Ops The Line on pre-order. I only played 3 hours according to Steam because I was playing other games and my work. Thank God I didn't pay the full $50 retail price for my copy

fs_pc.png

#859 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

Had to bite on Battlefield 3 for $7.50. That's too good a price to pass up.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#860 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

^_^ Such a rich gaming period atm. For the SR3 car thefts, one thing I did to help with some of the more grueling ones is steal the car and add it to your garage (minor upgrade chassis/tires/etc). Now restart the car theft mission. After stealing the car again you will be able to ditch the one you just stole and retrieve your pimped version from your garage (just don't let the one you stole get destroyed).

Too late, I did all of em and beat the game today. hooray for me! \\:D/
I did discover that I could do that garage trick on my last vehicle theft. Though, it was kinda pointless cuz I was doing it with the bulletproof truck.
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#861 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Tony, any chance of a Arkham City DLC bundle for people who already own the game? Also, is there going to be a Costume Quest deal for Halloween? I'd buy the game at about $2 :P

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized the pack doesn't have AC GOTY. But still, any DLC deals?

Edited by RiseFromYourGrave, 07 October 2012 - 02:14 AM.

Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#862 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

Looks like Battlefield 3 @ $9.99 is up now. Not sure if it is "Today Only" like the link states: http://www.amazon.co...&node=979455011

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

#863 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:49 AM

So WB is just refusing to put the GOTY edition of AC on Amazon DG, or did I miss something?

#864 rioskenny

rioskenny

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

i got bfbc2 but the code is not working! tried contacting origing support, but service is not available ... meanwhile i could download SpecAct key -__-

#865 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

Amazon code had a limited number of uses, saw someone on SD report it dead. Tony said there could be another, but he made no promises. Sure he will chime in sooner or later. He probably has someone working on it.
Like an
Posted Image

Edited by 6er, 07 October 2012 - 05:11 AM.

#866 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

i got bfbc2 but the code is not working! tried contacting origing support, but service is not available ... meanwhile i could download SpecAct key -__-

The code had a limited number of uses. Tony said there could be another, but he made no promises. Sure he will chime in sooner or later. He probably has someone working on it. Like: an

I think he might mean the code isn't activating on origin. Nice meme either way.
Posted Image

#867 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

Picked up BF3 @ $10. Thanks T-Man!

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

#868 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:09 AM

I think he might mean the code isn't activating on origin. Nice meme either way.

Now that I reread it, I think your right, but I also saw the same thing on SD, people saying the code is dead.
PS3, 360, Wii, DS,3DS, Vita
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#869 Das_Regal

Das_Regal

It's Pizza Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

Accidentally bought BF3 for someone who changed their mind about buying it from me. If anyone wants a copy of BF3 for 10 paypal, please PM me.

Edited by Das_Regal, 07 October 2012 - 05:38 AM.

#870 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

Just missed BF3 for 7.50!! dont have paypal for the above post... ahh well