Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#9301 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Looking at the 2k bundle. When purchase from amazon will they all have different steam activation keys or will they all be one key in a bundle? Have several of these but would love to give/trade the extras.

Separate keys unless stated otherwise.

#9302 G_freemanX

G_freemanX

HAF LAFE 3 pls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

And where is Battlefield 3 PE on that list??? Tony said it was going to be on sale for christmas!..

#9303 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

And where is Battlefield 3 PE on that list??? Tony said it was going to be on sale for christmas!..

Not a full list. The lists take a bit of time to conpile so I'm updating in waves.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#9304 brettsp

brettsp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

So any chance of X-com going lower again. Missed the 25.00 deal a week or so ago....

#9305 RankoRed

RankoRed

Oh, I can change this !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

My first post here, but i already LOVE you Tony.

I was waiting soooo long for a good Darksiders II deal, now only hope I will be able to buy it :D Hope you have a looot of keys :P

#9306 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

My first post here, but i already LOVE you Tony.

I was waiting soooo long for a good Darksiders II deal, now only hope I will be able to buy it :D Hope you have a looot of keys :P

Sounds like a Paddington cronie

#9307 Zakart

Zakart

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Hello T.Money,
I am posting message to encourage you to keep bringing us goodies during christmas time. I pre-ordered Hitman and have NO taste for Darksiders 2 but those are still two very good deals. I am hopping you will keep bringing more goodies to the table.

Thanks,
Anxious Buyer

#9308 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

I knew that my lack of a sales wishlist for the Solstace was largely due to Tony's deals, but I finally stumbled across proof that I'm making those hampsters rich.
[IMG]http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/wp-content/themes/rockpapershotgun/timthumb/timthumb.php?src=http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/12/dec/evilhamster.jpg&w=272[/IMG]

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#9309 Patch517

Patch517

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

Is there a back story to the reason Amazon doesn't carry digital The Witcher 1&2 that I don't know about?

#9310 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

So with thq officially filing for bankruptcy, what happens to their games and more importantly, the deals?

#9311 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

So I hope THQ filing for bankruptcy today doesn't scuttle the Dark Siders deal

#9312 Patch517

Patch517

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

So with thq officially filing for bankruptcy, what happens to their games and more importantly, the deals?

They did what now? Oh god what does this mean for Metro Last Light? My day just got a whole lot sadder :cry:

#9313 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

THQ is only changing ownership/management; there's an article out there where the CEO states that game sales/developments will not be impacted.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#9314 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

wow, I guess was expected, just not so soon!! what will happen with....everything!! DS2 deal, Last Light, COH2, SR4....damn, this is sad news indeed.

#9315 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

wow, I guess was expected, just not so soon!! what will happen with....everything!! DS2 deal, Last Light, COH2, SR4....damn, this is sad news indeed.

Actually, it's largely good news. They seem to be going with a restructuring sort of bankrupcy rather than a shut-everything-down sort of bankrupcy. Without some recent sales income, they may have been forced into the latter instead.

#9316 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

Actually, it's largely good news. They seem to be going with a restructuring sort of bankrupcy rather than a shut-everything-down sort of bankrupcy. Without some recent sales income, they may have been forced into the latter instead.

What worries me is that they are selling their assets, all of them, even if they managed to pull the stunt of just switching paycheck signers, nothing guarantees that further along the road they won't start to desperately slice the pie away.

Now, yeah, maybe you are right, indeed THQ really needs a change of management, it's just astounding to see a company sitting on the assets THQ has and going bankrupted.

Because only bad management can have the kind of zombie missions SR3 has in it's base game and not thinking in exploiting that among the current world wide zombie fad.

Ah well, time will tell.

#9317 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

HELL of a deal.

How about that same deal for...
Sleeping Dogs + ALL DLC
and Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + ALL Non-Steam Pass DLC for that cheap? ;)

Yup, I'm dreaming again...

I also hope for Sleeping Dogs and Borderlands 2 DLCs deal on Amazon

What about Mafia collection ? I have many friends who want both games but they had no deals for a long time now

Darksiders II Bundle deal is just amazing. The game is awesome and worth every penny. 80 hours of playtime for me on Steam :applause:

fs_pc.png

#9318 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

Because only bad management can have the kind of zombie missions SR3 has in it's base game and not thinking in exploiting that among the current world wide zombie fad.

I'm so glad they didn't. I thought the SR3 zombie missions were truly awful and completely ruined the flow of the game.

#9319 Kimbaroth

Kimbaroth

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

I'm dying for a Borderlands 2 deal, I'm saving my money for that!!!

Can you help us here Tony??? :3

#9320 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

I'm so glad they didn't. I thought the SR3 zombie missions were truly awful and completely ruined the flow of the game.

What are you talking about?? The missions where enjoyable, but that was besides the point, the point was about how could THQ not exploit it and instead release a bunch of cheat unlocker DLCs, not about personal taste.

I'm dying for a Borderlands 2 deal, I'm saving my money for that!!!

Can you help us here Tony??? :3

Back on topic, I second and third that, even if they have to cram a BL1 key in yet another pack to lower the price even more, I'll just give it away.

#9321 kjs7

kjs7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

what are the chances of a big far cry 3 discount from Amazon or Steam?

76561197994095328.png

#9322 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

I wouldn't say truly awful, but they were rather mediocre. The best part of it for me was the sonic cannon it introduced. That weapon was fun.

#9323 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Tony, Can you give some hints on what your lego games deals will be. Especially for Lego Batman 2? Thanks

#9324 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

I LOVED the SR3 zombie stuff. When I saw it I was like "can this game get any better?"
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#9325 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

I think i'm at the point where i own every game I wanted to play from the last 5 years.

Hand__Of__God.png

#9326 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

I think i'm at the point where i own every game I wanted to play from the last 5 years.

I'm getting pretty close. Good news is the recent Kickstarter boom will birth a ton of good games in the upcoming years that wouldn't have otherwise seen the light of day.

#9327 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

I LOVED the SR3 zombie stuff. When I saw it I was like "can this game get any better?"

This is exactly how I felt. It was fun and just like everything else in that game was over before it got stale.

#9328 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

I'm getting pretty close. Good news is the recent Kickstarter boom will birth a ton of good games in the upcoming years that wouldn't have otherwise seen the light of day.

On this note I just got off the phone with the Leisure Suit Larry guys...they are really cool, would you guys be interested in interacting with them?

I'm thinking a Q&A or something.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#9329 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

On this note I just got off the phone with the Leisure Suit Larry guys...they are really cool, would you guys be interested in interacting with them?

Cheers,
Tony

Oh no, we couldn't do that. We can't have any interaction with Developers or Publishers. That would debase this noble enterprise called Cheap Ass Gamer.

#9330 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

Cheers,
Tony

yea, i have a few questions for those guys

Hand__Of__God.png