Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#961 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

C'mon Amazon, release yer XCOM keys already.

#962 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

I just bought Batman Bundle for a friend, got the keys and registered fine on Steam, awesome! :D

I didn't get an email confirmation though, is that normal ?

Edit : Although I got the keys and order went fine, I got this error on the "Open Order" page :

Sorry, processing of this order is taking longer than expected
• This order may take up to 4 hours to process but usually will take less than an hour
• Please do not re-order this item
• Once your order is complete, you can download your purchase here. We will also send the download link to your e-mail address
• For more information, contact us

fs_pc.png

#963 Davinatorman

Davinatorman

CAGiversary?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:58 PM

Oh my god, that Batman deal is way too good to pass up on, even with all the extra drm crap. Damn you Tony for making me buy it.

#964 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Did Tony say if he has anything special planned in the near future? Wondering how to best use my coupon.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#965 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

I am sorry if that question has already been asked but does fear 2 include the dlc? thanks

#966 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

The DLC isn't very good for Arkham City unfortunately. It is mostly just being able to play as Robin and Nightwing in the challenge rooms, and they both play to similarily to Batman to make a huge difference to gameplay. The Harley Quinn story DLC is about 2 hours total and not all that great either. You never get to move around the city as Robin so it is essentially just more challenge rooms with some story filler.

If you really want the DLC though, they have went on sale when Steam has that franchise on sale, if I remember correctly, I think I bought all the DLC for about $5.

I think You would be better off to get this and buy the DLC later.

thanks for the advice. buying right now. thanks!

#967 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

I am sorry if that question has already been asked but does fear 2 include the dlc? thanks

nope
PS3, 360, Wii, DS,3DS, Vita
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#968 beastof259

beastof259

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hey Tony, any chance we could see Quantum Conundrum Season Pass, Castle Crachers, Orcs Must Die! and Orc Must Die! 2 available for PC downloads ? (pref. steam redeemable )

Also deals for Dead Island Game of the Year and Airline Tycoon 2(the physical version is 59% off ;( ) would be very welcome.

Thank you very much and sorry in advance if you have already gave answers for those games.

#969 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

Did Tony say if he has anything special planned in the near future? Wondering how to best use my coupon.

Tony has stated that the coupon could be gone at any moment so for everyone reading this, I wouldn't wait to use it. It was doubtful that it'd even work today for the Batman pack so I wouldn't wait too long.

#970 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

I know regret spending my $10.19 for Arkham City on the Steam Sale, and $4.99 on Arkham Asylum GOTY on the Gamestop sale, as I haven't played either yet (and had already beaten both on the PS3).

htya.jpg

3DS, GameCube, N64, DreamCast, PS1, PS2, PS3, PC, DVDs, iPod: Here

#971 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

I know regret spending my $10.19 for Arkham City on the Steam Sale, and $4.99 on Arkham Asylum GOTY on the Gamestop sale, as I haven't played either yet (and had already beaten both on the PS3).

I half know that feeling lol. Got Arkham City on the Steam Sale also, didnt played yet, and beaten both on PS3.

#972 Demon Soul

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

OCTOFUN1 = 25% off whatever you buy.
I think it can ONLY be used once, though...

See this post here:

EDIT:
Yes, it's ONE time usage for this particular "OCTOFUN1" code, see here:

Too bad I can't use that code on XCOM :cry:.

#973 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

If anyone wants to buy my AA key off me, 3$ is the asking price.

And I'll delete this if this is a wholly inappropriate venue to say that.

EDIT:

Sold.

Edited by Eldredpe, 07 October 2012 - 11:59 PM.

#974 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

If anyone wants to buy my AA key off me, 3$ is the asking price.

And I'll delete this if this is a wholly inappropriate venue to say that.

Try the trade thread http://www.cheapassg...279563&page=530

#975 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

Tony has stated that the coupon could be gone at any moment so for everyone reading this, I wouldn't wait to use it. It was doubtful that it'd even work today for the Batman pack so I wouldn't wait too long.

Oh okay thanks
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#976 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

I'd probably buy Spec Ops if it were price matched with Gamefly. Would rather buy it from Amazon.

I just got sick of waiting for Amazon DVG PM.
Just bought it from GameFly.
[shrug]

Now I know what I"ll probably be playing, later tonight & tomorrow on Columbus Day!

I'm sure Tony will come up w/ other awesome deals or PM's - he usually does!

#977 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

I just bought Batman Bundle for a friend, got the keys and registered fine on Steam, awesome! :D

I didn't get an email confirmation though, is that normal ?

Edit : Although I got the keys and order went fine, I got this error on the "Open Order" page :

Got the email confirmation about an hour later, weird

fs_pc.png

#978 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

Really hope they pricematch spec ops.... but I have a feeling it will hit 4.99 soon anyway

Hand__Of__God.png

#979 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

i'll sell Fear 3 for $4, just pm me.

#980 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

Same here. If nothing comes up its not a big deal tho...if only I could get 2K13 with the code I'd be a happy man.

& same with the Amazon confirmation emails for PCDD, came in like 2-3 days after I bought the EA Pack.

Edited by MC Kage, 08 October 2012 - 12:30 AM.

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#981 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

The DLC isn't very good for Arkham City unfortunately. It is mostly just being able to play as Robin and Nightwing in the challenge rooms, and they both play to similarily to Batman to make a huge difference to gameplay. The Harley Quinn story DLC is about 2 hours total and not all that great either. You never get to move around the city as Robin so it is essentially just more challenge rooms with some story filler.

If you really want the DLC though, they have went on sale when Steam has that franchise on sale, if I remember correctly, I think I bought all the DLC for about $5.

I think You would be better off to get this and buy the DLC later.

I really enjoyed the combat in AC and have gotten a lot of mileage out of the DLC. The challenges are much more interesting this time around. I think the extra characters have subtle differences which helps to keep it fresh. The Harley Quinn DLC was short and linear, but an enjoyable extension of the main game. Having said that, I agree that the DLC was a little overpriced. Altogether it's worth $10 if you really like challenge maps and mayb $5 if you just want more story.

This is an amazing deal though and I agree... snap this up and pick up the other stuff when it is on sale.

76561197971332172.png

#982 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

Despite how it's listed, do you play asylum first and then city?

btw - as of now, the code still works...

thanks

#983 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

City is the sequel, so yes.

#984 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Well, that depends. Do you want Asylum spoiled for you by starting with City? :D

#985 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:24 AM

I think you will increase your overall enjoyment if you play AA before AC. They are both very good games. AC is "more of the same" in a good way. It slightly expands on the mechanics of AA, which makes me recommend AA before AC.

#986 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:45 AM

In for Batman: Arkham City pack (with OCTOFUN1 coupon - $8.20 after WA tax). Thanks, Tony!!!

Now that I've purchased it, I have two Steam codes. One for AC and the other for AC:GOTY. Do I need to use both or just the GOTY? Does this mean that I now have an extra copy of AC to gift to someone? Sorry if this has already been answered.

EDIT: Strikethrough because I'm a dork ;)

#987 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:48 AM

In for Batman: Arkham City pack (with OCTOFUN1 coupon - $8.20 after WA tax). Thanks, Tony!!!

Now that I've purchased it, I have two Steam codes. One for AC and the other for AC:GOTY. Do I need to use both or just the GOTY? Does this mean that I now have an extra copy of AC to gift to someone? Sorry if this has already been answered.

You got 2 codes for Batman AC? Are you sure the GOTY code isn't for Batman AA?

#988 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

You got 2 codes for Batman AC? Are you sure the GOTY code isn't for Batman AA?

I AM TEH FAIL.

Thank you for pointing that out to me :D:D:D Wow, it really has been a long day ;)

#989 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

man I hate GFWL - going through all the suggestions to get past the asylum crash - I found a post somewhere that talked about uninstalling games for windows - LIVE and installing it from the local game folder and that seemed to work until LIVE decided to auto update and broke it again. anyhow for whatever's worth - running on win7 64bit.

#990 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

So here are my mini reviews/first impressions on some of the games on sale:

The Darkness II: This game is just great fun. Full disclosure, the first game is one of my favorites and I finished on the 360 a long time ago. This one is just as much fun, if not more. Just non stop action, shooting, gutting, tearing apart, etc. I heard it's short so I can see myself finishing this one up this week.

Spec Ops: The Line: This is the first game that ran a little laggy/slow on my laptop :( Even on super low. So either it is really demanding (can sort of see) or maybe not well optimized? This is a fun TPS shooter so far. I love the setting (Dubai) and the shooting is good. Storyline is the strong point on this (not usually the case in shooters lbh) so that is a huge plus. I can see myself enjoying this game a lot.

Finally, can barely get away from Sleeping Dogs. Goodness that game is awesome, addictive, beautiful! Seriously, I spend time just driving around sometimes looking at the city. Driving is great fun. Spent 10 minutes beating the wheelie record for my steam friends! Love the steam integration on it. The combat is nice and fun to me especially with the counter system. At first I had a hard time, but once you get the counter system and environment kills down it becomes easier. Honestly, I already played through the first part before on the 360, but replaying it on the PC was just as much fun and I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/