Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#10021 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

Good price on Blacklight Tango Down. Especially with $5 coupon + the APB promotion.

The game doesn't have amazing reviews, and the community is probably dead, but I'll try it for a buck.

I remember when I bought Blacklight: TD from G4WL for 99 cents, long ago - hehe.
NEVER DL'ed it or installed it.

I don't know if anyone is playing it, now...especially since Blacklight: Retribution (which is F2P) is now out.

#10022 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

I remember when I bought Blacklight: TD from G4WL for 99 cents, long ago - hehe.
NEVER DL'ed it or installed it.

I don't know if anyone is playing it, now...especially since Blacklight: Retribution (which is F2P) is now out.

Well, I was looking for cheap stuff to buy for APB promo anyways, so oh well. Although... is Retribution F2P, or P2W?

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#10023 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

Well, I was looking for cheap stuff to buy for APB promo anyways, so oh well. Although... is Retribution F2P, or P2W?

I...don't know, since I have not tried Retribution.

#10024 timjcole

timjcole

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

Is it possible to see a reduction in price on Sim City 4: Deluxe Edition? It's gotten down to $4.99 in past sales, and was $4.99 on Steam recently. Thanks in advance! Also, during the Thanksgiving sale, Test Drive Unlimited 1 was said to be on sale; however, when I followed the link to the page it said it wasn't available. Is this something that is coming soon, because I remember it being listed in the sales here. Thanks for the info!

#10025 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

2k most certainly publishes. The game in question, Spec Ops was not made by 2k or a studio they own. Least last I heard Yager hadn't been acquired.

Yeah sorry it was poor word choice on my part. I was trying to ram my explanation into the vocabulary we were already usin...who's on first?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#10026 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Also, Thanks to whoever keeps updating the guys over at Neogaf with links to this thread. More important than links to the thread though, feel free to let those guys know they can ask me questions here, on reddit, or something awful if they have questions/issues.

Feel bad that they are bereft of the same support you guys get.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#10027 MRGx

MRGx

Batman > *

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

dying to play Scribblenauts. having to wait till Christmas Eve is killer, when exactly will it go up that day, Tony?

#10028 Kschreck

Kschreck

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

Hey Tony, any deal for Dragon Age 2 in the pipeline?

#10029 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:33 AM

Glad to see NBA 2K13 for $15 on Xmas. Wasn't expecting Steam to do much on that front, so glad to see Amazon pull through.

#10030 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

Hey Tony, any deal for Dragon Age 2 in the pipeline?

Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#10031 MasLegio

MasLegio

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

any hope for a deal on battlefield 3 premium service?

already have the game so it would feel dumb to buy it again just to have the premium service?

or is the code for premium service separate so I could trade or give away the bf3 code?

#10032 kof91

kof91

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

Hi Tony,
Any chance of a price match for Sine Mora at $3.39?
http://store.steampo...com/app/207040/

Thanks!

Edited by kof91, 23 December 2012 - 07:16 AM.

#10033 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

I know it's kinda niche, but how about a bundle of all those Anuman Interactive adventure games?

#10034 PKB Mac

PKB Mac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

Tony,

Any chance of a PM with Gamestop for Shoot Many Robots? They're currently listing it at 2.49.

http://www.impulsedr...s/ESD-IMP-W3115
http://www.amazon.co...oot many robots

Btw, thanks for all of the great deals this season. I'm checking Amazon more often than steam these days.

I think my message may have gotten lost in the shuffle. This thread fills up quickly. Guess that's what happens with so many great deals offered by you, Tony. :D

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

#10035 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

Does the saints row 3 season pass include all the dlc or just some of it? I'm looking to complete the vanilla version
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#10036 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

It has all of the content DLC and a few misc items. The majority of the weapons/clothes/vehicles are not on the pass.

#10037 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

I know it's kinda niche, but how about a bundle of all those Anuman Interactive adventure games?

Which games are these? I only see Syberia on their site, it's kind of weird to navigate.

#10038 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

Which games are these? I only see Syberia on their site, it's kind of weird to navigate.

There's a bunch:

http://www.amazon.co...ive&node=468642

The ones I would be interested in are the more traditional adventures: Still Life 1 & 2, Mysterious Island, Dracula series, Syberia 1 & 2, Atlantis series, Amerzone, Necronomicon, etc.

Definitely NOT interested in the hidden object games.

#10039 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

Tony, are the deals for real or what.

#10040 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

There's a bunch:

http://www.amazon.co...ive&node=468642

The ones I would be interested in are the more traditional adventures: Still Life 1 & 2, Mysterious Island, Dracula series, Syberia 1 & 2, Atlantis series, Amerzone, Necronomicon, etc.

Definitely NOT interested in the hidden object games.

You forgot Post Mortem!
Still Life was a follow-up to Post Mortem!

EDIT:
I could get down w/ a Anuman Bundle w/ Syberia series + Post Mortem + Still Life series, Amerzone, Dracula series, Mysterious Island, etc etc.

#10041 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

Tony, are the deals for real or what.

? What do you mean?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#10042 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

You forgot Post Mortem!
Still Life was a follow-up to Post Mortem!

I already have that one ;)

In fact, I also have the Syberias but I'd buy them again - they're such good games.

#10043 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

I already have that one ;)

In fact, I also have the Syberias but I'd buy them again - they're such good games.

I already have Syberia 1 + 2 + Still Life + Post Mortem.
I'm missing Amerzone, Dracula series, and Still Life 2.

I basically would want DRM-FREE versions or Steam keys.

#10044 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Only about 20 minutes left in the Tantalizing THQ Medley. It's possible that this might be your last chance to get Red Faction Guerrilla on steam. The game has already been removed from the steam store.

#10045 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

? What do you mean?

Cheers,
Tony

Don't mind us -- I think a big chunk of the CAG community stayed up past their bedtimes F5'ing for hours a competitor's server to get some games you don't sell at the moment.

Those Swedes never saw it coming.:bouncy:

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#10046 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

Does the saints row 3 season pass include all the dlc or just some of it? I'm looking to complete the vanilla version

It includes the mission DLC's, for example genkibowl. It also includes the byte blyde pack

#10047 ObsidianSpire

ObsidianSpire

Obsidian FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

Let me know how it is, I'm interested in trying it out too.

Cheers,
Tony

Game in question is Blacklight: Tango Down? I played it for PS3 and the single player/co-op is pretty challenging. You don't have full regen health (health packs, ammo packs, etc.) and enemies can chew through you in seconds. The XP and leveling system to unlock new equipment is pretty slow-paced, especially if you're only doing single player/co-op. Multiplayer was dead when I got to it, but it might be a bit more popular on Steam. I'd say it's not a terrible game, but there's no real point to the game. The campaign makes no real attempts at story and is basically just objective-based AI killing; however, if you have some buddies it might be fun to run through with sometime. Probably worth $1 or $2 if it sounds at all interesting.

Tony,

Any chance of a PM with Gamestop for Shoot Many Robots? They're currently listing it at 2.49.

http://www.impulsedr...s/ESD-IMP-W3115
http://www.amazon.co....ot many robots

Btw, thanks for all of the great deals this season. I'm checking Amazon more often than steam these days.

I think my message may have gotten lost in the shuffle. This thread fills up quickly. Guess that's what happens with so many great deals offered by you, Tony. :D

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Second the Shoot Many Robots price match! I'm going to buy one and I'd love to support Amazon. :bouncy:

jybOVvmATuEqX.png

Support Team CAG for Extra Life 2013 in November! Join us in our quest or donate. :D LINK

Current Contest/Giveaway: 

Donate to Extra Life & win one of 12 signed Red Orchestra 2 copies!

#10048 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

Only about 20 minutes left in the Tantalizing THQ Medley. It's possible that this might be your last chance to get Red Faction Guerrilla on steam. The game has already been removed from the steam store.

why was it removed?
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#10049 Excelled

Excelled

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

Yey, BF3 Premium will go on sale again, missed this sweet deal on Black Friday. ;)

#10050 MadSaint

MadSaint

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

dear tony,

pardon me if this this has been answer before...

will amazon run any deals for dragon age series and mass effect series besides trilogy?