Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#10891 AcrylamideTic

AcrylamideTic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Would you have been this upset if the darksiders pack had come back in January as part of the editor's choice and people could use the $5 coupon then?

#10892 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

So I could say get a few pieces of Darksiders 2 DLC (like the weapons are the only DLC from it I don't have) and then say some random small pieces of DLC from Saints Row 3 and as long as it totals $5 or more it will work, if so, excellent. Thank you

Negative, need coffee, 1 product > $5 is the limitation for UBi/THQ/EA. 1 Coupon >= $9.99 is the limitation for 2K.

Has anyone gotten Ubisoft and THQ coupons, but not EA?

Still working on getting codes out.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#10893 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Tony has stated he is actively working on the backfills...

QFT, sorry guys gotta stop responding and get the backfills done. I'm going dark for a few hours.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#10894 LocarionStorm

LocarionStorm

A Player of Life

• CAGiversary!

Thanks for all the updates Tony! Have a good Christmas tomorrow.

I just hope that my codes show up sometime so I can use them tomorrow. :D

#10895 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Scribblenauts Unlimited runs perfectly on this laptop, despite it having integrated graphics.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#10896 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

1 Coupon >= $9.99 is the limitation for 2K.

To get the coupon or to use the coupon?

thanks.

#10897 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Negative, need coffee, 1 product > $5 is the limitation for UBi/THQ/EA. 1 Coupon >= $9.99 is the limitation for 2K.

Still working on getting codes out.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for clearing it up. See if you hired me as your assistant I could have been doing all of this for you and I wouldn't be stuck in FL either :P

#10898 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Those rules earlier are pretty good, but I would add another few...

Are we in a sale season? If yes, think twice. With so many different companies offering different things, and gamer gate being with a bunch of drunks for programmers, think two, three times. If you won't play it NOW, you will probably be better off waiting unless you feel that's it, you're done. Anything after that point, even free, will be a case of "oh well, this is where I was happy and don't regret supporting the devs at this price point."

And if the sale is on Amazon, be aware they price match. Be aware they can pull off better deals like nothing. Be aware of the 5 coupon and have games waiting and ready for them. It's likely everyone here has a notable backlog, just don't add to it yet, wait for the chance to use the 5 coupon, be happy.

All the sales right now should be thought of in the light of maybe it'll be in the January sale. This is why I held back on some already. This will cut into my coupons for that sale, so I may now end with leftovers, but that's okay. I made the choice and am happy with it.

#10899 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Someone asked if TSW was gonna go on sale again yesterday. I probably missed it but did Tony answer? I'm hoping to pick it up before the end of the year and stacking the $5 EA promo on top of a sale price would be amazing.

#10900 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

I got the THQ and EA coupons already. Thanks for this, Tony. :)

foxhack.jpg

#10901 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

I don't know if someone asked... but there would be a Price Match (or beat!) of Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC?

#10902 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Merry Xmas Tony, thanks for the deals:)

#10903 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Has anyone gotten Ubisoft and THQ coupons, but not EA?

Me. I haven't gotten EA and bought Amalur. Haven't gotten 2K either but I haven't caught up on the news yet for everything so maybe it is still pending.

#10904 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

Me. I haven't gotten EA and bought Amalur. Haven't gotten 2K either but I haven't caught up on the news yet for everything so maybe it is still pending.

Tony has stated he is actively working on the backfills...

QFT, sorry guys gotta stop responding and get the backfills done. I'm going dark for a few hours.

Cheers,
Tony

Yeesh, gonna have to post this at the top of every new page...:roll:

#10905 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

Man I just checked my email. I don't even know where these $5 credits came from. I must of missed a development.
People who still have ECA codes are why we can't have nice things... :shame:

#10906 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Cheers,
Tony

During the few hours dark period, can you make that happen :

http://www.cheapassg...postcount=10754

:lol:

I didn't get 2K promo credit email neither

fs_pc.png

#10907 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Thanks for everything so far tony
Will there be any discount on the FIFA series of games? (there was last year if i recall correctly)

#10908 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

You won't miss anything :).

AGAIN NOTE: I am in the process of getting everyone who purchased titles from these publishers in 2012 these promo codes. It will likely take the balance of 12/24 to do so.

Here are the details. Just tested everything except 2K (which I have to wait until tomorrow to test):

1. 2K will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital 2K products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $9.99) to every customer who purchased a 2K product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/26-12/31
a. Recommended pairings (all of these activate on Steam):
i. 2K Mega Pack - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Civ City: Rome
5. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
6. Mafia II
7. Civilization V GOTY
8. Civilization IV Complete
9. The Stronghold Collection
ii. 2K Shooter Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
iii. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 ($14.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Civilization V GOTY
2. Civilization V Gods & Kings
3. Civilization IV Complete
4. The Stronghold Collection
iv. The WTF Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Borderlands GOTY
2. Duke Nukem Forever (not complete)
3. The Darkness II
v. The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Spec Ops: The Line
2. Ubisoft will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital Ubisoft products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a Ubisoft product in 2012. Coupons can on 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (none of these activate on Steam):
i. Assassin’s Creed Revelations - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
ii. Assassin’s Creed Revelations Gold - $13.60 ($8.60 after coupon)
iii. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
3. Electronic Arts will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital EA products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a EA product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (these will activate on Origin):
i. Mass Effect Trilogy - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Mass Effect
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Mass Effect 3
ii. The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack - $13.49 ( $8.49 after coupon) contains:
1. Bulletstorm
2. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
3. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
4. Mirror’s Edge
5. The Saboteur
4. THQ will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital THQ products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a THQ product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only. We’ll have the Tantalizing THQ Medley ($9.99 or $4.99 w/coupon) and the Darksiders II Franchise ($13.19) on sale again on 12/25 too, either would be a good pairing with this coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

Man I just checked my email. I don't even know where these $5 credits came from. I must of missed a development.

This help...

#10909 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

They haven't been sent, yet.

#10910 chaosking121

chaosking121

Hoarder Of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

During the few hours dark period, can you make that happen :

http://www.cheapassg...postcount=10754

:lol:

You only get one coupon per publisher, I noticed in the post you linked to it sounded like you thought you get one for every game you bought from said publisher.

#10911 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

I haven't gotten any of the promo credits yet. I bet those people getting multiple emails are stealing them from me!

#10912 cl4ym4n

cl4ym4n

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

walkonshadows, I'm with you, dude.

Not like it wasn't already a great deal on the DS2 franchise, but knowing that it would've been an even better deal if I had waited a few more days is kinda... yeah. Well, lesson learned, I guess. :|

#10913 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

BF3 premium only goes on sale on the 26th :/

I haven't gotten any of the promo credits yet. I bet those people getting multiple emails are stealing them from me!

kekeke thanks for ur couponz! I got like 5!
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#10914 Broken Cage

Broken Cage

Don't Start Trouble

• CAGiversary!

You only get one coupon per publisher, I noticed in the post you linked to it sounded like you thought you get one for every game you bought from said publisher.

I've recieved seperate emails notifying me of a $4.99 credit for each individual game I've purchased. That kind of leaves that impression, even though it does say "One per customer" in the fine print.

Two THQ purchases, two emails with $4.99 credits for THQ. I get it, but it could probably be made a lot clearer than it currently is for people who aren't sitting here in gaming forums reading this stuff.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I blog about playing video games: www.heavyattack.com

#10915 Broken Cage

Broken Cage

Don't Start Trouble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

walkonshadows, I'm with you, dude.

Not like it wasn't already a great deal on the DS2 franchise, but knowing that it would've been an even better deal if I had waited a few more days is kinda... yeah. Well, lesson learned, I guess. :|

Last minute Xmas gifts. I know someone is getting Darksiders for Christmas.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I blog about playing video games: www.heavyattack.com

#10916 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

Nope, I know it is one coupon per publisher, I was refering to 2 different things; an EA game (DLC) that is not in EA list, and 2K coupon that I didn't recieve for buying Spec Ops: The Line (and some other 2K games too) sometime ago

I know it is 1 coupon per customer per publisher but I didn't get the "1" 2K coupon

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

fs_pc.png

#10917 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

I've recieved seperate emails notifying me of a $4.99 credit for each individual game I've purchased. That kind of leaves that impression, even though it does say "One per customer" in the fine print.

Two THQ purchases, two emails with $4.99 credits for THQ. I get it, but it could probably be made a lot clearer than it currently is for people who aren't sitting here in gaming forums reading this stuff.

It's not that it should be clearer. Tony stated that the multiple emails thing is an unknown glitch. So, he never anticipated this confusion.

...back to Mission Runway I go.

#10918 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

I know it is 1 coupon per customer per publisher but I didn't get the "1" 2K coupon

It hasn't been issued, yet. Tony stated he'd be testing 2K today/tonight.

#10919 swizzy

swizzy

Secretly Lurking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

i just got a free copy of airmech(10 dollar discount made it free) o__O niceee! i dont even know what this game is but w/e its free :P

#10920 shadow007

shadow007

映画 | | Vivre Sa Vie | | 映画

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

Quick question is the Bioshock Dual Pack just Bioshock 1 & 2 or does it include DLC?

yo trolleo con la gente que es mala, no con la gente que es buena, usted es buena persona.