Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#10981 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yeah, I'll be kinda pissed if it's not. I was putting it off until tomorrow, well, I don't know why, but it was advertised as on sale tomorrow so I didn't jump on it when I could have. If they now pull it, I'll be pissed. I even passed on the Steam sale to wait for it tomorrow.

I think someone's getting butthurt either way with this deal.

And I picked up a $.32 piece of DSII DLC. It says it's valid for the $5 credit in January, so I'm hoping that it will be valid for the $5 off tomorrow as well.

FWIW when I bought the Nexuiz at 2 or 3ish AM this morning I got the $5 christmas voucher email right away in addition to the $5 January best of email.

#10982 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

anyone know of a cheap deal for a EA coupon?

#10983 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

And I picked up a $.32 piece of DSII DLC. It says it's valid for the $5 credit in January, so I'm hoping that it will be valid for the $5 off tomorrow as well.

No, that's another mail. You need to receive the one that says something like "Thank you for your purchase of a THQ Digital Video Game in 2012 from Amazon.com. THQ and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any THQ Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced higher than $4.99 on 12/25/2012 only."

#10984 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

anyone know of a cheap deal for a EA coupon?

Would love to see Alice return as a deal, but honestly, I'm not seeing much that I want from EA at the moment.

#10985 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Guys, do you know what is the cheapest thing to buy from 2K to get a coupon?

#10986 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

I'm almost thinking about getting that burning, kicking, scratching, screaming, punching pack too.

You know it's bad when you already have Mirror's Edge on Steam but you are contemplating getting it again in a cheap bundle to have an extra copy on Origin.

Does your copy of Mirror's Edge on Steam even come w/ a game-key?
If yes - did you try to activate on Origin?

I bought on Burnout: Paradise & DAO: Ultimate on Steam and those game-keys from there both actually registered-up on Origin.

#10987 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, I'll be kinda pissed if it's not. I was putting it off until tomorrow, well, I don't know why, but it was advertised as on sale tomorrow so I didn't jump on it when I could have. If they now pull it, I'll be pissed. I even passed on the Steam sale to wait for it tomorrow.

There'd be a whole lot of unhappy Nexuiz customers too. :lol:

#10988 recon_zero

recon_zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Hi CAG, is Arma OA Steam?

#10989 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

So i bought bioshock1/2 like 2 weeks ago but didnt get any coupon :/
also bought borderlands 1 goty in feb
Posted Image

#10990 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

There's nothing super cheap EA at the moment really.

http://www.amazon.co...5011&sort=price

Harry Potty and Mass Effect 1 are about $5-ish each. Everything else is $10 or up. They don't have much in the way of EA DLC because EA tends to try to keep that for themselves.

*Edit: And before anyone asks, I tried the free Mac Sims Create a Pet Demo and not it doesn't give you the $5 Christmas voucher.

#10991 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

Hi CAG, is Arma OA Steam?

I'm pretty sure the Arma stuff from Amazon is NOT STEAM; I believe the Publisher is Meridian4; whereas the STEAM version is self-published by Bohemian.

In this case, if you want the STEAM version, you have to buy it from STEAM.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#10992 pablo9000

pablo9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Does your copy of Mirror's Edge on Steam even come w/ a game-key?
If yes - did you try to activate on Origin?

I bought on Burnout: Paradise on Steam and that game-key from there actually registered-up on Origin.

Mirror's Edge on steam doesn't provide a key. I've heard people have still been able to get origin support to add it manually on occasion though.
of course, origin support is notoriously inconsistent rep-to-rep

#10993 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

So i bought bioshock1/2 like 2 weeks ago but didnt get any coupon :/

Tony is still working on backfilling all prior purchases.

:roll:

Tony has stated he is actively working on the backfills...

QFT, sorry guys gotta stop responding and get the backfills done. I'm going dark for a few hours.

Cheers,
Tony

#10994 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I'm pretty sure the Arma stuff from Amazon is NOT STEAM; I believe the Publisher is Meridian4; whereas the STEAM version is self-published by Bohemian.

In this case, if you want the STEAM version, you have to buy it from STEAM.

Or from the developer website.

#10995 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Well then you just come back and complain about it if that happens, of course.

As of like 2 or 3AM Nexiuz was giving the $5 credit notice so I see not reason why that would be changed now.

I *think* the Darksiders 2 deal is still on but honestly with all the pissing and moaning I don't know anymore.

Chiming in while my excel eats itself trying to crunch numbers.

Yes, we opted to leave DSII Franchise in place. Also, we're PMing Steam on the $7.49 SRTT FP, which will stay in place until that deal is over and then move to $12.49.

Lastly the program is specifically designed NOT to pass out free games so it is essentially $4.99+ or $5+ (meaning MORE than)

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#10996 pablo9000

pablo9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

hoping the Amalur bundle comes back for the coupon

#10997 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Tony is still working on backfilling all prior purchases.

:roll:

He works hard for the money. So hard for it honey.

#10998 Broken Cage

Broken Cage

Don't Start Trouble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

While I know I'm getting the 2k Shooter pack from 2K, I can't think of a damn thing to get from THQ.

I've already got everything from the THQ Medley, Darksiders bundle, Dawn of War Franchise, and all of their first person shooters. Saints Row: The Third is going up in price by exactly five dollars, so there's no point in getting there.

I might just wind up gifting something away, but I'd rather be greedy and find something for myself.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I blog about playing video games: www.heavyattack.com

#10999 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

woo hoo
go saints row the third full package for $2.50!!!

#11000 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

While I know I'm getting the 2k Shooter pack from 2K, I can't think of a damn thing to get from THQ.

Just suck it up and get Nexuiz like the rest of us. :-P

#11001 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

I've already got everything from the THQ Medley, Darksiders bundle, Dawn of War Franchise, and all of their first person shooters. Saints Row: The Third is going up in price by exactly five dollars, so there's no point in getting there.

I might just wind up gifting something away, but I'd rather be greedy and find something for myself.

saints row the third should be $7.50 till 1pm eastern tomorrow since thats when the steam deal ends if i undertsand correctly

#11002 Broken Cage

Broken Cage

Don't Start Trouble

• CAGiversary!

Yes, we opted to leave DSII Franchise in place. Also, we're PMing Steam on the $7.49 SRTT FP, which will stay in place until that deal is over and then move to $12.49.

Lastly the program is specifically designed NOT to pass out free games so it is essentially $4.99+ or $5+ (meaning MORE than)

Cheers,
Tony

So if I stay up til midnight, I can get Saints Row The Third Full Package for 2.50?

Edit: Yup, ok. Now I'm set. Thanks a bunch.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I blog about playing video games: www.heavyattack.com

#11003 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Cheers,
Tony

So just to confirm that Darksiders 2 pack is still all individual keys for the DLC and such, right? Also, rawr, Warlock DLC reminder. Thanks!

#11004 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

There's nothing super cheap EA at the moment really.

http://www.amazon.co...5011&sort=price

Harry Potty and Mass Effect 1 are about $5-ish each. Everything else is $10 or up. They don't have much in the way of EA DLC because EA tends to try to keep that for themselves.

*Edit: And before anyone asks, I tried the free Mac Sims Create a Pet Demo and not it doesn't give you the $5 Christmas voucher.

thanks for the list, but year theres nothing cheap, just want the ea promo for bf3 premium edition

#11005 JostVice

JostVice

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

saints row the third should be $7.50 till 1pm eastern tomorrow since thats when the steam deal ends if i undertsand correctly

How many hours are left for it to be 25 for amazon (how many ours until we can apply these coupons) ?

#11006 Etna

Etna

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

When is the bioshock 1/2 and Spec ops bundle deal going to end? I checked Tony's second post in the thread but didn't find it. I apologize if it was mentioned already, couldn't find it.

#11007 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

thanks for the list, but year theres nothing cheap, just want the ea promo for bf3 premium edition

unfortunately that only starts on the 26th so you cant even use it
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#11008 yangwenli

yangwenli

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Too bad we can't replace EA with any other publisher. I'm sure the stats will end up showing that the EA coupon will end up being unused compared to the others.

#11009 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

...man. absurdly good sale price on Saints Row 3. not enough to steer me away from just getting my season pass for free at this point i think, but man.

my only concern with the THQ stuff is just wondering if sales will continue through the month of January for them.

#11010 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

Do you get a promotional credit for buying WB games?