Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#11221 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

+1

+1 :pray:

Tretton.png

#11222 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

+1 :pray:

+5

I PMed Tony about it too. C'mon!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#11223 argyle

argyle

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

+5

I PMed Tony about it too. C'mon!

+whatever number's next :-P

ME3 is one of the only EA games out now that I don't have & still want. Don't make me go to Gamefly Tony!!! :D
Posted Image

#11224 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

Tony,

I need your word of honor that Lego LOTR and Scribblenauts won't become Editor's Choice games and get 75% off sales in January!!

This was asked about the Darksider's Franchise Bundle as well, and his response was:

"Any additions to the the January list are dependent on performance during December :)."

http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=9236

That makes me afraid of purchasing Lego LOTR just to have it $5 cheaper in a few days.

#11225 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

+whatever number's next :-P

ME3 is one of the only EA games out now that I don't have & still want. Don't make me go to Gamefly Tony!!! :D

Sneaky. PM and then use a coupon. :)

#11226 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:05 AM

Any chance for $5 off on Dark Souls?

#11227 chaosking121

chaosking121

Hoarder Of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

Bought Nexiuz about 5 minutes ago, received my code about 30 seconds later.

Guess ill use it on Darksiders

Tried this for the heck of it and it definitely works. So now I've got my Ubisoft and THQ coupons. Just waiting on the EA one then the 2K one sometime tomorrow.

Also, another poster said after getting their one code when they bought Nexuiz, they receieved more "Promotional Credit" emails. I'd like to clarify that none of those emails were for the other publisher codes, just for the Best of 2012 sale and some random F2P offers.

#11228 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:15 AM

Weird how I haven't gotten my Ubisoft coupon still. Guess I'm in the back of the line since the only Ubi purchases I made were in Feb-March.

Has Tony ever said who we should talk to if we don't receive a coupon we think we are entitled to? Is it CS or what?

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11229 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

Weird how I haven't gotten my Ubisoft coupon still. Guess I'm in the back of the line since the only Ubi purchases I made were in Feb-March.

Has Tony ever said who we should talk to if we don't receive a coupon we think we are entitled to? Is it CS or what?

I've got a dev online still, he is working on getting the rest out.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11230 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

Tried this for the heck of it and it definitely works. So now I've got my Ubisoft and THQ coupons. Just waiting on the EA one then the 2K one sometime tomorrow.

Also, another poster said after getting their one code when they bought Nexuiz, they receieved more "Promotional Credit" emails. I'd like to clarify that none of those emails were for the other publisher codes, just for the Best of 2012 sale and some random F2P offers.

I checked them, they were just the promotional F2P and the other ones associated with that purchase. One was for a download link for later since I'm not at home, one for the THQ credit and one for a $5 credit in January. So a ~5 e-mail spam looked better then it turned out to be, but it still worked to get the $5 credit for THQ from the cheap 99 cent Nexuiz purchase which effectively takes $4 off the price of the Darksiders Franchise for those of us who waited :)

#11231 paz9x

paz9x

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

Cheers,
Tony

I have multiple thq and 2k purchases this year and have yet to receive coupons for them. Hoping its resolved by tomorrow.
"I am the Walrus" "Shut the Fuck up Donnie"

Posted Image

#11232 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Cheers,
Tony

No worries, more of a "just in case" question since I bet tomorrow will be crazy on this thread and you do need to carve out at least some time for family. ;)

Edited by nategator, 25 December 2012 - 06:27 AM.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11233 GamingKnight

GamingKnight

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

Dang, the Need for Speed Most Wanted sale will be the day after Christmas. Guess I'll use my $5 coupons to buy friends games cause I just about own everything I want already.

#11234 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Cheers,
Tony

Holy cow you have someone still working this late on Christmas Eve, I sure hope someone is buying him like a 6 pack, a pizza and giving him a nice holiday bonus, dang that is some serious dedication. All for a promo for us to enjoy on this wonderful holiday, I sure hope people stop being so silly about the whole $5 credit gift, and stop looking a gift horse in the mouth. It is a time to be together and be giving why be such a scrooge? Anyways Happy Holidays to all and thank you for your amazing work Tony and those who help make all your magic possible. Don't forget to have fun everyone and have a great holiday!

-monkeyz

#11235 sixheavens

sixheavens

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

Still waiting on my EA and 2K coupons.

Hoping they are there in the AM.

#11236 Awkward1099

Awkward1099

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

Tony (or anyone else that might know), why can we only buy one digital game at a time? I would really like to be able to buy multiple things at once instead of being forced to buy one at a time.

#11237 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

Not everybody celebrates Christmas and this year it's not an extended weekend. But yes, nice to have someone working late the day before a one-day promo.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#11238 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

I hope Steam saves the Hotline Miami daily deal for January :P

#11239 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

Tony is conveniently avoiding the ME3 pricematch posts... I have a bad feeling about this. >_<

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#11240 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

Only another 6 days!

#11241 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

Tony is conveniently avoiding the ME3 pricematch posts... I have a bad feeling about this. >_<

Isn't that an European store?

I hope that Steam put the total war bundle on 75%, so I can get it from amazon :D

#11242 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

GameFly is American, and it's not a flash sale.

bZ2g3eF.png

#11243 Dijital

Dijital

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Tony its Christmas Eve sometimes it's just best to call it a night, especially on a holiday.

Regardless I personally wanna thank you for all you have done in 2012 its single handidly because of you many of us have been able to take advantage of such amazing deals. I think that is what makes us such faithful customers knowing that you always have the customers best interest at heart.

No company has gone to the lengths that you have to take care of the customer.

Thanks again for all you do Tony and don't let the complainers bring you down.

#11244 MRGx

MRGx

Batman > *

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

still haven't received my 2K coupon, guessing it'll come right before 2am. anyone else still waiting?

#11245 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

I think it was stated 2K coupons come out on the 25th and are valid the 26th.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#11246 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

Would be great if Amazon just got their mailing system working properly so Tony wouldn't have to deal with that nonsense...

bZ2g3eF.png

#11247 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

still haven't received my 2K coupon, guessing it'll come right before 2am. anyone else still waiting?

it wont work until the 26th anyways. Tony said they're working through the other publishers first since their coupons only work on the 25th whereas the 2K coupons work from the 26th through the 31st

#11248 MRGx

MRGx

Batman > *

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

I think it was stated 2K coupons come out on the 25th and are valid the 26th.

hm, didn't know that. oh well. now to wait.

#11249 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Okay, so this is bugging me now. Got a couple questions on a game that's been on an unanounced sale for a while: Rayman Origins.

Tony, I'm aware that Amazon already has Rayman Origins for a cheaper price than Steam. Is it at all possible for you guys, like Steam, to get a DRM Free version of it, or even a Steam-redeemable one? Rayman Origins came in two varations: TAGES, DRM-Free. That's why on the Steam page for it it says that there's no third party DRM, Steam's just an installer basically. I'm not sure how integrated it is, but you can run the game standalone, without Steam, and be fine. It sucks that there's a very limited few groups who could get Rayman Origins; I knew retail had it like that but that's near non-existent far as I've looked, wasn't sure if Steam did or didn't but know now, and am wondering if you guys can be the other big dog with it. The game's long since past any "grace period" that could reasonably be expected for piracy measures on Ubisoft's end, so I'm hoping that something could be done (and if possible, make it for January! >_>)

I also find it weird that the game is just sort of there, not in any lists at all regarding a sale. Still, if there's anything you can do on it that'd be great.

#11250 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

is the lego lotr worth buying? im a big fan of lotr but is it chilidish?