Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#11281 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

AC:R for $2.49 is high?

Also, yes, I will give a heads up when i have confirmation the emails should have gone out.

Cheers,
Tony

In his defense, he did say he's looking at the page and not the best resource -- which was your summary of what deals will be going on during the 25th. Right now AC:R is at 19.49 and not the crap-your-pants-in-shock-when-doing-arithmatic 7.49 price you are generously offering tomorrow.

To resolve the confusion, what we're seeing on the Holiday pages is not necessarily the 25th price, so folks might want to give the system a little time post-12:01 PST to let it catch up to the new prices.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11282 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I would have swore I purchased something from 2k games this year. I trolled through my entire software library page, and found:

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Purchased on December 24, 2011

Oh how time flies.

#11283 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Hi, its December 25 and coupons do not work yet. Am I missing something? Merry Christmas everyone!

EDIT1: Understood, its not Dec. 25 everywhere.

EDIT2: Just looked EA Holiday Present and Ubisoft Holiday Present and THQ Holiday Present, there is no one single game worth. Prices are really high! Are prices going to change for this promo?

I just hope January is full of sales so I can put all my $5 coupons to good use. This holiday sales were really bad, I did not buy ANY game on steam and only a few on Amazon.

Yeah, not really seeing anything too interesting to buy from the Ubisoft or EA list. Would've grabbed Rayman Origins for $5 if it activated on Steam or was DRM free.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#11284 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

Would be wonderful if the Sims 3 games magically went back on the sale price they've been all December once the coupons went live... but that won't happen.

And if anyone doesn't know what to buy with the Ubi credit, Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition for $1.49 after coupon is a fucking steal. Awesome game that got way more flak than it deserved.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#11285 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

I would have swore I purchased something from 2k games this year. I trolled through my entire software library page, and found:

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Purchased on December 24, 2011

Oh how time flies.

Can't wait until july for the grand master collection on 75%.. again.

#11286 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

In his defense, he did say he's looking at the page and not the best resource -- which was your summary of what deals will be going on during the 25th. Right now AC:R is at 19.49 and not the crap-your-pants-in-shock-when-doing-arithmatic 7.49 price you are generously offering tomorrow.

To resolve the confusion, what we're seeing on the Holiday pages is not necessarily the 25th price, so folks might want to give the system a little time post-12:01 PST to let it catch up to the new prices.

Oh my bad, it's not midnight PST yet....1:40 here.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11287 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

Would be wonderful if the Sims 3 games magically went back on the sale price they've been all December once the coupons went live... but that won't happen.

Ah lawdy, that would be sweet. I'm hopping at the very least that some of that sims 3 shit ends up on the editor's choice list.

BTW, Is it too late to buy things to get a coupon? Turns out that I never did buy anything by THQ and I wouldn't mind getting my dirty little hands on one of those coupons.

#11288 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

I got two EA coupons, but have no idea what I bought that earned them. Hopefully there will be something good AND cheap to pick up with them.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#11289 Ranelar

Ranelar

Hrm, I bought games from THQ, EA, and 2K in the past year from amazon, but I only got a coupon for EA :( I know 2K is coming later, but THQ..?

#11290 kataztrophik

kataztrophik

Rochambeau! I win.

• CAGiversary!

Are there additional hidden deals that will go live on the 25th? As far as I know, everything is in the first and second posts and the hidden promo was the $5 publisher coupons right?

#11291 chaosking121

chaosking121

Hoarder Of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Oh my bad, it's not midnight PST yet....1:40 here.

Cheers,
Tony

"12/25 (there will be more and they will be impactful, I’ll continue to release details as we get closer to Christmas. The reason is that we have several high impact deals that we’re still discussing price point on.):"

I know you've been busy with the coupons (for which we are so eternally grateful!), but do you have any info on what these surprise deals might be? Think it's close enough to Christmas to reveal them :P

#11292 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Are there additional hidden deals that will go live on the 25th? As far as I know, everything is in the first and second posts and the hidden promo was the $5 publisher coupons right?

There's also something for Borderlands 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Guild Wars 2

#11293 lidl

lidl

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

Negative, need coffee, 1 product > $5 is the limitation for UBi/THQ/EA. 1 Coupon >= $9.99 is the limitation for 2K.

Still not sure I understand. When I am on the landing page for THQ, I see COH:ToV for $4.99. On top it says :

You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page.

But earlier you also wrote that the system is set up so that there won't be anything free.

So this leaves me to the conclusion that either:

a) That quote is wrong, or
b) The prices of the stuff that is now sub $5 will raise before the Coupons are valid

Or did I miss something ? Thanks ! :D

Well, I guess I will just have to try. It's just a little bit confusing.
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#11294 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

"12/25 (there will be more and they will be impactful, I’ll continue to release details as we get closer to Christmas. The reason is that we have several high impact deals that we’re still discussing price point on.):"

I know you've been busy with the coupons (for which we are so eternally grateful!), but do you have any info on what these surprise deals might be? Think it's close enough to Christmas to reveal them :P

lol, I think the $5 coupons is the high impact deals. And $2.25 AC:R, $2.25 SRTT Full Package (until 10am PST!) are by themselves very high impact.

But I have to admit I'm also hopeful that there are some price matches or surprises to come :bouncy:

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11295 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

Would buying this qualify me for a THQ coupon? http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B009DL00Q6/

#11296 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

Yes.

#11297 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

I think the backfills are still coming through since I bought Amalur during one of the Black Fridays deals but never got an email for EA credit, but got my THQ email. Works out well since I don't think I was going to use the EA one anyway.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#11298 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

so im guessing ac:r is only going to be activated on TAGES...dang what a good price, if only it was for steam too..

#11299 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

I'm planning on buying this with my Ubisoft Coupon at once it's live. My brother owns it for his Vita and it looks pretty good (he loves it, but he's 9 so I don't know if that counts for much). Played Rayman's Jungle Run for my Galaxy S3 and it was a blast too, so for $5 after coupon, I think it's a worthwhile purchase.

I guess I'd also like any clarification on the DRM (or lack of) used in the Amazon DD version of Rayman Origins :) Thanks guys!

It's definitely an awesome game, Rayman Origins singlehandedly revived Rayman in the eyes of many people. It didn't sell too well because they launched it next to one of the Assassin's Creed games (same day release) but everyone, critic, fan, or random player, all agreed that Origins was a gorgeous game that did everything right, had actual heart in it, and is one of the best 2D Platformers ever, arguably the best this gen.

TAGES-SolidShield however is a dealbreaker. That DRM's pretty notorious for being very picky with what other software you have and it doesn't play nice with a lot of people's systems. You won't find a lot of details on it for Rayman Origins in particular because the Steam version came DRM-Free, like retail did, but amazon's... didn't. Install limits are the smaller issue there since it's still amazon, it's the part where it'll screw with your system where your problem will come in.

#11300 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

Yes.

You were right. Sweet.

Thanks man.

#11301 sixheavens

sixheavens

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

Ah lawdy, that would be sweet. I'm hopping at the very least that some of that sims 3 shit ends up on the editor's choice list.

BTW, Is it too late to buy things to get a coupon? Turns out that I never did buy anything by THQ and I wouldn't mind getting my dirty little hands on one of those coupons.

Yeah I wouldn't mind picking up another Sims expansion either.

#11302 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

I think I'm just gonna keep an eye out on the trading forum and hope for some cheap copies of games. There are a few things I want, but I never did get a 2K coupon.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#11303 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

lol, I think the $5 coupons is the high impact deals. And $2.25 AC:R, $2.25 SRTT Full Package (until 10am PST!) are by themselves very high impact.

But I have to admit I'm also hopeful that there are some price matches or surprises to come :bouncy:

We moved GW2 to $29.99 as one example.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11304 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

We moved GW2 to $29.99 as one example.

Cheers,
Tony

Any more surprises for 12/25...? :P

#11305 Dalrint

Dalrint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

Did anyone else not get the 2k coupon even though they bought one of the 2k games?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11306 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

You were right. Sweet.

Thanks man.

It's how I got mine!

#11307 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

so im guessing ac:r is only going to be activated on TAGES...dang what a good price, if only it was for steam too..

It should just be UPlay AFAIK and once you have activated it once you can set UPlay to offline mode I believe.

steam_sig.png

#11308 lidl

lidl

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

Did anyone else not get the 2k coupon even though they bought one of the 2k games?

I think it has already been mentioned several times that nobody has received the 2K email yet, as that didn't go out as of now (the Promotion is later)
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#11309 Chris McMahon

Chris McMahon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

Is the Protoype Pack making a return soon?

#11310 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

I remember reading that some people had not received the thq email/coupon from purchasing the tantalizing bundle on the first round. Have those come through yet? Should I buy the darksiders dlc to be on the safe side?