Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#11461 waabulo

waabulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

Tony, thanks, great work as always
Any way to invest in Amazon gaming?

#11462 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Rayman Origins not only ISN'T Steamworks, it doesn't even use Steam on Steam itself.

There's DRM Free, which is what retail copies + Steam have (Steam itself is not needed to run the game after purchase/installation).
Then there's TAGES. which is what digital copies have, amazon's included. asked a couple hours ago in topic if there's any chance that Tony could get Ubisoft to chill on it already and get us the good version on amazon, but needless to say it's a very busy day. hoping that by Jan though something might be figured out. after all, we'll be using more coupons on that month too.

#11463 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

someone on the Amazon forums says it's not.

Your right its listed Tages and solidshield. I bought my copy on amazon and redeemed on steam months ago. They must have changed it.

Also as many have gated its one discount per publisher. What confused me is all the emails I got.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#11464 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

Are any of the ubisoft games steam redeemable at all or all uplay?

Everything that came out after AssCred 2 requires Uplay.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#11465 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Quick question if I have standard gc credit on Amazon and buy a game with the promo going, will the gc be used or the promo?
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#11466 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

12/25 only:

Guild Wars 2 - $29.99

NBA 2K13 - $14.99

Borderlands 2 - $29.99

Borderlands 2 4 Pack - $89.99

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $24.99

Tantalizing THQ Medley

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $47.99

Good deals! I could've used my THQ coupon for the THQ medley for 5$! But I bought it for 7.49 the other day just for RF:G haha And I also want to say thank you. DSII alone was worth the 8$ I paid. Never mind the first game AND all the DLC even though I already have DSI

Also Tony:

Hey Tony, any chance of a Price match on Dark Messiah: Might and Magic?
It's on Sale for 6.49$ on Steam right now(No flash sale. No daily deal. It's persistent throughout holiday)

I'd really love to use my voucher on that. If not I'll get I Am Alive or Rayman Origins instead.

Everyone else: Is any of the Darksiders II DLC gamebreaking or does any soften up the difficulty at all?(Do not want)

Your right its listed Tages and solidshield. I bought my copy on amazon and redeemed on steam months ago. They must have changed it.

Also as many have gated its one discount per publisher. What confused me is all the emails I got.

I assume it must not come with a Cd-key anymore then. Because if it did, i'd say try and redeem it on steam anyway if you bought it.

#11467 lidl

lidl

Quick question if I have standard gc credit on Amazon and buy a game with the promo going, will the gc be used or the promo?

First the promo is applied and then if necessary the GC.
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#11468 waabulo

waabulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

promo credit should be applied prior to taking balance from gift card / credit

#11469 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

It will use both; promo fist and then the GC for the rest of the balance. I just did exactly this when I bought AC:Rev 20 minutes ago.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#11470 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

Got 2 (went to Venice and Florence this spring!), this is where my $5 promo came from :) Getting deluxe too, I was at the Trajan Market this spring so I have to have it. That area would be completely absent in the standard edition or I just couldnt go inside/quest?

Nice! =)

That would be awkward for me now. "I stabbed two guys in this corner over here... It was beautiful!" I do appreciate the fairly accurate modeling of real locations.

Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

#11471 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Is saints row full package one code or separate?
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#11472 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Good price on xcom! Come on Santa! Bring those gift cards to my stocking!

#11473 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Everyone else: Is any of the Darksiders II DLC gamebreaking or does any soften up the difficulty at all?(Do not want)

That's a good question. I'd like to know that too.

Also, does anybody know if there is anymore Darksiders 2 DLC in the works? Or is this the complete bundle?

#11474 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

The items you get will make the early game easier, but you can simply not equip them if you don't want to use them. That's about it, other than a speed increase to your horse which only helps to speed up travel time.

Also, does anybody know if there is anymore Darksiders 2 DLC in the works? Or is this the complete bundle?

There's none announced so far. I would think it's unlikely at this point, but it's anyone's guess.

#11475 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Funny how so many people are dissing the Ubi list. They have way more deals than EA and THQ. >_> THQ has SR3, DS2, and the medley, but gosh, almost all of us already have those games... Interesting responses.

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#11476 lidl

lidl

is saints row full package one code or separate?

#11477 teenwolf

teenwolf

hic sunt leones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

"Limit 1 coupon redemption per customer."
Is this PER purchase or for the entire one day Promotion?

#11478 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

So no new update on hidden deals for the 25th besides xcom?

#11479 lidl

lidl

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

It is one for the entire promotion per publisher.

#11480 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

Is saints row full package one code or separate?

Reports a couple days ago said one code.

Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#11481 waabulo

waabulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

one redemption for promo for each thq/ubi/2k/ea
you will get a seperate email from amazon from each publisher if you bought a game from that publisher in 2012

#11482 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

There's none announced so far. I would think it's unlikely at this point, but it's anyone's guess.

Alright, thanks man.

#11483 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

The items you get will make the early game easier, but you can simply not equip them if you don't want to use them. That's about it, other than a speed increase to your horse which only helps to speed up travel time.

Ah ok. Thank you. That's good to know. I was afraid to redeem any of my DLC codes hahah

#11484 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Alright off to bed, early morning tomorrow.

Thanks Tony, this day was fun.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11485 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

I don't want my EA credit to go to waste, but I don't see anything I would want besides Alice. I got almost everything else from them through either Amazon or that Origin flub.

#11486 teenwolf

teenwolf

hic sunt leones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

It is one for the entire promotion per publisher.

Well, that kind of sucks. I have 6 Ubisoft, 6 EA, and 4 THQ coupons. I know that this promotion is a freebie, but then why send me like 20 emails, one for each purchase, instead of just one stating that a game from that publisher was bought by me? I got all ramped up about a huge number of purchases as presents based on the reasonable assumption that multiple notifications must mean multiple coupons that would work.

Wish it had been done differently, that is all. Still a great freebie anyway though.

#11487 shrinerr

shrinerr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Trying to get the Saints Row Season Pass, but the promo doesn't show up on the final page before I click Complete purchase. I know the email says it has to be above 4.99, but the Season Pass is on the page for the promo ( http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894321 ) and it clearly says "You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page." Anyone know what's going on? Any help is appreciated

#11488 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Well, that kind of sucks. I have 6 Ubisoft, 6 EA, and 4 THQ coupons. I know that this promotion is a freebie, but then why send me like 20 emails, one for each purchase, instead of just one stating that a game from that publisher was bought by me? I got all ramped up about a huge number of purchases as presents based on the reasonable assumption that multiple notifications must mean multiple coupons that would work.

Wish it had been done differently, that is all. Still a great freebie anyway though.

Sorry, this was covered pretty extensively in thread. The multiple emails were the result of a bug in our system which myself and a developer spent the balance of today (Christmas Eve) fixing.

Trying to get the Saints Row Season Pass, but the promo doesn't show up on the final page before I click Complete purchase. I know the email says it has to be above 4.99, but the Season Pass is on the page for the promo ( http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894321 ) and it clearly says "You may use your THQ $5 promo credit on any game download on this page." Anyone know what's going on? Any help is appreciated

Some of that stuff just hasn't fallen off the page yet, it will shortly. We use the lists on pages for multiple locations across Amazon.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11489 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

It has to be above 4.99, per the email. The full package is $7.50, I would suggest buying that for $2.50 after your credit.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#11490 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

No pm on the season pass I am dissapoint.

Is it a flash or dailly?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts