Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#11581 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Damn should have went with the desert to sea bundle instead of 2k shooter pack so I could spend the promo on the wtf pack. Ah well, what will you guys be getting with your 2K credit?

Also, I can't decide between Darksiders 2 Franchise or SR3 full package. I already have SR3 from the humble bundle so getting all the DLC for $2.50 seems pretty good,

Probably the 2k strategy, or nothing. But I'm gonna wait for the 28th, it seems that the Civ games are gonna be on sale that day.

#11582 meeko2

meeko2

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Sadly i got Bioshock pack + Civ pack and didnt got a coupon yet, i was hoping to use it to buy gods and kings to a friend on 28 :(

#11583 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

It's been stated many times that the 2K promos to be backfilled should be rolling out later today/tonight (possibly into tomorrow?) since the other pubs were a priority.

Spoiler

Sadly i got Bioshock pack + Civ pack and didnt got a coupon yet, i was hoping to use it to buy gods and kings to a friend on 28 :(

They haven't sent out 2K promos yet...

#11584 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

There's time.

#11585 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

You can reasonably start the AC series with Brotherhood. The deluxe edition is only $2.49 with the coupon, so that's a pretty good option.

Don't start with Revelations, I'd say. It's good, but too far in the story in my opinion. Nothing wrong with starting with AC1 either, but it does get more repetitive than the other ones.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#11586 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

If you plan to play AC1, play it first. It's rough edges are too annoying if you go back to it after AC2.

And I still have no THQ credit, and no response from Tony. Looks like I won't be able to get SR3 full.

#11587 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

You can reasonably start the AC series with Brotherhood. The deluxe edition is only $2.49 with the coupon, so that's a pretty good option.

No way...I'm totally getting asheskitty 2 Pet Catz 2 with my promo! It'll only be $1.49 of furry awesomeness.

Spoiler

#11588 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Heads up if you use your promotional credit and have just normal Amazon gift card credit, check your gift card balance before and after the sale.

I got a $5 Ubisoft credit and used it to buy Assassin's Creed for $4.99 but the system took $4.99 from my gift card balance and didn't apply the credit so great promo, I got to buy a game and pay for it myself. Hopefully support can clear this up but this is the second time this has happened to me with Amazon, they really need to give you more info at checkout as to where the credit is coming from.

#11589 snoopcogg

snoopcogg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Any chance of matching the Black Ops 2 $39.99 console price on the PC digital download?

#11590 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Get over it.

Nothing to get over. Its called accountability. But I guess you don't understand.

#11591 Xedeus

Xedeus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Heads up if you use your promotional credit and have just normal Amazon gift card credit, check your gift card balance before and after the sale.

I got a $5 Ubisoft credit and used it to buy Assassin's Creed for $4.99 but the system took $4.99 from my gift card balance and didn't apply the credit so great promo, I got to buy a game and pay for it myself. Hopefully support can clear this up but this is the second time this has happened to me with Amazon, they really need to give you more info at checkout as to where the credit is coming from.

Yea, the credit only applies to games above $4.99. Anything $4.99 and under is coming out of pocket.

#11592 ampatrao

ampatrao

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Picked up a Darksiders pack for $8.19. Glad I held out! Thanks for the X-Mas present Tony.

#11593 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

so what happens if I redeem Saints Row The Third complete package on steam if I already own the vanilla version? does it add all the dlc and upgrade it to the complete version?

O6d6OER.jpg

#11594 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Okay I think I have carpal tunnel from activating all the Darksiders 2 DLC.

I know, I know, first CAG world problems.

Yeah, that was madness, doing all that activating of Darksiders 2 DLC, hehe.
Imagine if SR:TT - Full Package's DLC had to be activated all separately... ;)

#11595 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Hey Tony, can you sweet talk the guys at activision to let your carry a digital version of COD4?

#11596 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Yea, the credit only applies to games above $4.99. Anything $4.99 and under is coming out of pocket.

Not true - the link in the e-mail took me to a page of games that it applied to and Assassin's Creed was right there. Right in the e-mail it says it applies to $4.99 games.

#11597 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Don't start with Revelations, I'd say. It's good, but too far in the story in my opinion. Nothing wrong with starting with AC1 either, but it does get more repetitive than the other ones.

I read many bad things about brotherhood...

#11598 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

so what happens if I redeem Saints Row The Third complete package on steam if I already own the vanilla version? does it add all the dlc and upgrade it to the complete version?

Yup!
I've got ALL the DLC. :D
You DO NOT get a gift of the original SR:TT base game to give away to someone else, though... :(

#11599 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Not true - the link in the e-mail took me to a page of games that it applied to and Assassin's Creed was right there. Right in the e-mail it says it applies to $4.99 games.

I tried to apply it to AC2 Deluxe and it didn't work. The email I got said "priced at $4.99" -- I guess they forgot the words "higher than".

#11600 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

I really liked AC2 and ACB the best of the club...
...ACR I have not finished, but I did NOT like BOTH the new Desmond 1st-person puzzle missions and Tower Defense missions.

Keep in mind, I've not played AC3, as well...

#11601 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

Tony stated previously that the system is set up to NOT allow free games after the credit is applied. Let me see if I can find the post...

Found it:

Lastly the program is specifically designed NOT to pass out free games so it is essentially $4.99+ or $5+ (meaning MORE than)

#11602 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

I tried to apply it to AC2 Deluxe and it didn't work. The email I got said "priced at $4.99" -- I guess they forgot the words "higher than".

I don't think that's it because then they also screwed up the promo page which shows AssCred 1

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894291

Ubisoft Holiday Present
You may use your Ubisoft $5 promo credit on any game download on this page. Credit must be used on December 25, 2012 only. Limit 1 coupon redemption per customer.

#11603 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

Yeah, that was madness, doing all that activating of Darksiders 2 DLC, hehe.
Imagine if SR:TT - Full Package's DLC had to be activated all separately... ;)

I'd prefer it. I have the game, season pass, and some extra dlc from here and there. Since I beat it ages ago I'd like the rest of the dlc to dick around with here and there but the sale prices on the dlc by itself always suck. Costs more to buy my missing dlc than the full package but its not worth $7.50 to me.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#11604 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

I thought the best game in terms of "gaming" and all the things you could do, including multiplayer, is Brotherhood.
AC2 is the best game, story-wise though.
I didn't care much for Revelations -- best part was the Intro.

#11605 lassiterb

lassiterb

Master of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Question: Does guild wars 2 come with a steam key? Amazon is rocking the holiday deals this year, Tony has really livened things up over there. Great job, man.

Never thought I'd say this, but: Eff steam (their holiday sale anyway, the worst ever). At least someone is picking up the slack, and doing a great job at it. Merry christmas everyone!

#11606 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

As a reminder:

1. Customers who purchased THQ/EA/Ubisoft/2K Digital Video games from Amazon will get a $5 credit to use on more games from the corresponding publisher.
2. Coupons for EA/THQ/UBisoft may be used on 12/25 only and only for products GREATER THAN $5.
3. Coupons for 2K may be used from 12/26-12/31 and only on products $9.99 AND ABOVE.
4. Customers may use 1 coupon per account per publisher this means if you purchased 1 or 30 games from each publisher you are still entitled to/eligible for 1 credit from each publisher.
5. If you purchased a 2K product on 12/24 your credit will be delayed as we need to pull information out of our system, which won't propagate for a few hours.

It's on the front page.

#11607 Xedeus

Xedeus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

The email for EA clearly states ABOVE $4.99 but the Ubisoft one is a bit cryptic. Says priced at $4.99. That's a shame. So technically you are right.

#11608 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Tony stated previously that the system is set up to NOT allow free games after the credit is applied. Let me see if I can find the post...

Sorry, I don't follow this thread but the e-mail took me to a page that still to this very minute says it applies.

If it doesn't apply then I'm fine with Amazon taking my key away and refunding me but it still says it applies.

#11609 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Yup!
I've got ALL the DLC. :D
You DO NOT get a gift of the original SR:TT base game to give away to someone else, though... :(

Thank you, I was curious about how it was going to work

O6d6OER.jpg

#11610 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

The email for EA clearly states ABOVE $4.99 but the Ubisoft one is a bit cryptic. Says priced at $4.99. That's a shame. So technically you are right.

No ti does not. And the link the e-mail sends you to lists the game and there it does not say above either., it says you can use the credit on any game on that page.

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.

Your recent order xxx entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.

Promotion details:
Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Thank you for your purchase of a Ubisoft Digital Video Game in 2012 from Amazon.com. To thank you, Ubisoft and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any Ubisoft Digital Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced $4.99 on 12/25 only. To redeem your credit visit: http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894291 purchase the game of your choice, and your credit will automatically be applied upon checkout. Note, credit may only be used once per customer and must be used on 12/25/2012 only.

The promotional credit must be used by December 25, 2012. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection