Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#11971 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Man, I feel like I should pay someone to take those Brink keys off my hands.

When actually get them, of course.

I couldn't resell that game fast enough. No way is that garbage getting on my Steam library.

Excluding Brink which everyone seems to overprice!

I immediately sold that key for a dollar and felt like I had perhaps ripped someone off.

#11972 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

I'm also still pissed I missed that Origin fuckup earlier on. :(

Greatest sale ever

Posted Image

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#11973 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

Does anyone know if the current price for Dark Souls will hold until January 5th ... I noticed it qualifies for a $5 off coupon beginning in January but at it's current $14.99 price I feel like it's going to go back up before January 1st and Tony's original post shows it as $17.99

#11974 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

I couldn't resell that game fast enough. No way is that garbage getting on my Steam library.

I feel the same and my standards are horribly low. I have Bad Rats and Mission Runway in my Steam Library but Brink? Nope. Not getting in. Sorry.

steam_sig.png

#11975 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

EA: http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894301

THQ:
http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894321

Ubisoft:
http://www.amazon.co...000894291<br />

Also, here's the 2K link:
http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1000894331

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#11976 Ithian

Ithian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Does anyone know if the current price for Dark Souls will hold until January 5th ... I noticed it qualifies for a $5 off coupon beginning in January but at it's current $14.99 price I feel like it's going to go back up before January 1st and Tony's original post shows it as $17.99

Goes up to $17.99 tomorrow, midnight I assume. Just picked it up.

#11977 fgq

fgq

Where's my wheels?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

If you played and liked AC2 & AC:B, it's an easy choice. If you haven't, I can't recommend entering the series at AC:R.

I've finished AC1, haven't started AC2 though and own AC:B. I'm just wondering which would be a solid buy since january sales are coming.

#11978 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Greatest sale ever

Spoiler

:rofl:

I know right? Now I feel like a grossly overpaid on the Gamersgate screwup. $28 for Skyrim, Dishonored and a bunch of other games? (plus I bought two of those packs and two Stardock packs and got one of those free).

Outrageous! Who do I complain to?

Sorry guys, I had to go there.

steam_sig.png

#11979 Daryl

Daryl

CAB: Cheap Ass Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Again, no one knows if it really is a vocal minority, that is a likely speculation but outside of gut there are exactly 0 human beings on the earth that know this to be fact. We are going to get the data to change this speculation into fact, either way.

http://www.cheapassg...postcount=11893

Again:

http://www.cheapassg...postcount=11893

More information benefits everyone. Also remember companies test stuff all the time, you all just have someone to tell you about what we're testing and why.

Cheers,
Tony

Fair enough. Though it seems like it might be a bit tough to compare the THQ situation with Syndicate given that the THQ Humble bundle also came in the middle and completely reset everyone's expectations of those prices. But hey, whatever. I think if it results in quicker and cheaper prices for us, then I am all for it.

Either way, I do think that given that you did refer to going in and "huddling" with others in response to some of the issues brought up by the complainers on this thread with an end result being this new plan to analyze, it does at least seem like the decision came as a result of the whining.

Oh well, I guess we will all know more when we see the final Editor's Choice list :)

#11980 Daryl

Daryl

CAB: Cheap Ass Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

:rofl:

I know right? Now I feel like a grossly overpaid on the Gamersgate screwup. $28 for Skyrim, Dishonored and a bunch of other games? (plus I bought two of those packs and two Stardock packs and got one of those free).

Outrageous! Who do I complain to?

Sorry guys, I had to go there.

I know a guy, but you have to wait until Amazon carries Bethesda 8-)

#11981 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I feel the same and my standards are horribly low. I have Bad Rats and Mission Runway in my Steam Library but Brink? Nope. Not getting in. Sorry.

I would've happily added it to my library if I hadn't been able to sell it. Now that I already have games locked to my account that I'll never play (eg: some game with a title like Penguin Arena,) there's nothing non-F2P that I won't add. If it's not costing me anything, and I don't know anyone who'd want it, I may as well increase my game count... it's better than nothing, after all. ;)

#11982 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

Tony,

Mafia (the original one) http://www.amazon.co...BZ3ZET2HQY2Y05T is listed in the 2k promotion but the game isn't on Steam anymore. Is there a way you could please verify if the steam keys would still work there?

btw - for others who may be interested, apparently this game is being pulled from other services as well so assuming the key still works, this may be one of the last chances to get the original.

#11983 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

edit - complete, I could host another Borderlands 2 4-pack if needed (and if possible)

Edited by inm8num2, 26 December 2012 - 12:33 AM.

#11984 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

The one where people were able to get almost the entire friggin Origin library for FREE and EA basically went..."ehhhh merry early christmas"

damnit i missed out, whoever got them is lucky

#11985 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

I would've happily added it to my library if I hadn't been able to sell it. Now that I already have games locked to my account that I'll never play (eg: some game with a title like Penguin Arena,) there's nothing non-F2P that I won't add. If it's not costing me anything, and I don't know anyone who'd want it, I may as well increase my game count... it's better than nothing, after all. ;)

My library ain't choosy, but it's got standards.

...and a couple of "mistakes" that I blame on excessive alcohol :drool:

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11986 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

thanks I sent the stuff

Alright you should be good to go. I spend roughly 3 times the coupon amount on in flight internet to get it to you lol.

This update brought to you by gogo in flight internet.

To those PMing me about 2K coupons, I'll check back in tomorrow to see if you've gotten them.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11987 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Dark Souls for $10 would have been great but $13 seems good enough for me. As Valve is only taking it down to $20 I won't be upset if I 'overpay' by $3 if I can get my hands on it now.

#11988 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

All I wanted this holiday sales was Kingdom of Amalur... and bought it already at an AMAZING price... plus some more games, of course ;)

I believe the Amazon sales this winter will be remembered all year... and MORE people will be waiting the whole year for the next "amazon holiday deals".

Great job Tony... you know you and your team did something fantastic. You must be proud

:applause:

#11989 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Kingdoms of Amalur... Steam version. D: But I know that's totally out of Tony's hands. I blame Curt Schilling.

Re: promo codes I just got my 2K code a few minutes ago and that was from a DNF purchase all the way back in last January.

#11990 gueeds

gueeds

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Tony,

I have the 2k coupon, but when i go to puchase the Tantalizing THQ Medley pack, I do not see the discount applied to my order.

#11991 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

Tony,

I have the 2k coupon, but when i go to puchase the Tantalizing THQ Medley pack, I do not see the discount applied to my order.

:lol::lol::lol:

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#11992 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

I went for the Saints Row Full Package for $2.49. I already have most of the content for the game, but I figured I could get the rest at that price.

Probably not using my EA coupon, didn't see anything good. I may use the 2K one at some point.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11993 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

Tony,

:-k

#11994 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Tony,

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

#11995 Ness3

Ness3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I got a THQ coupon in my email even though I haven't bought anything off Amazon in a long time. Is this supposed to happen? Or should I be calling my credit card company to see if my CC was stolen? lol

679490.png

sig.gif

#11996 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

I've finished AC1, haven't started AC2 though and own AC:B. I'm just wondering which would be a solid buy since january sales are coming.

Finished AC1, wow! I haven't started it yet; it's in my backlog. Since I own everything but ACIII, I haven't been closely following the others. I picked up AC2 for $5 (two? years back), AC:B Deluxe for $7.50 (one year? back) and AC:R Deluxe for ~$12 (September?). I haven't seen them lower than that. There are three price trackers in my sig. camelcamelcamel.com is my favorite price tracker for Amazon, though I haven't tried it with digital games.

Tony,

Mafia (the original one) http://www.amazon.co...BZ3ZET2HQY2Y05T is listed in the 2k promotion but the game isn't on Steam anymore. Is there a way you could please verify if the steam keys would still work there?

btw - for others who may be interested, apparently this game is being pulled from other services as well so assuming the key still works, this may be one of the last chances to get the original.

You can always activate legit steam keys (is my understanding). Recently Red Faction: Guerrilla was pulled from the steam store but it is still available in the THQ Medley.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#11997 fgq

fgq

Where's my wheels?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

THQ games bought today don't get coupon?

#11998 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

Last comment on the PM/data collection, literally the last comment. If I was going to respond with something less than 100% transparency I wouldn't respond...or just say "we're not price matching that".

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#11999 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Tony,

I think I speak for everyone when I say people would embrace with open arms the prospect of Scribblenauts and Lego LOTR as EC games with a 75% off sale in January. You would down in the sea of love that would flow from such an event.

#12000 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

I got a THQ coupon in my email even though I haven't bought anything off Amazon in a long time. Is this supposed to happen? Or should I be calling my credit card company to see if my CC was stolen? lol

Promo coupon is for any THQ game bought during the 2012 year [prior to Dec. 25th]. I got a 2K coupon for buying Duke Nukem back in Jan 2nd, 2012.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/