Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#12001 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Alright you should be good to go. I spend roughly 3 times the coupon amount on in flight internet to get it to you lol.

This update brought to you by gogo in flight internet.

To those PMing me about 2K coupons, I'll check back in tomorrow to see if you've gotten them.

Cheers,
Tony

should I be seeing the price minus the discount at this screen? http://i.imgur.com/QBcc8.png
thanks for helping
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#12002 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

should I be seeing the price minus the discount at this screen? http://i.imgur.com/QBcc8.png
thanks for helping

Yes, the promo coupon should be applied automatically; at least that is how the Ubisoft coupon worked for me when I bought AC:R

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#12003 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Got my 2k coupon. Now I just realized NBA2k13 is only $14.99 for today while the coupon works tomorrow lol. So far, I'm looking at Desert to Sea bundle or 2k Strategy Super Pack.

#12004 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

thanks for helping

Yep give it a bit to flow through, I literally just kicked it off, and I'm 30K in the air so it might take a hot second to flow through our system.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#12005 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

wait
so is it an issue that I haven't gotten my 2k coupon yet?
or are they still getting sent out?

#12006 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Well, I never recieved 2K coupon and I did not see any game worth using it, also this Holiday Sales (Amazon & Steam) were really bad for me. I just hope January has good deals and all my $5 coupons (I have at least 20) are put to good use.

Just to make someone else happy here is a gift:

METRO 2033
4WWJZ-RKBR2-36V9X

#12007 Gvaz

Gvaz

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Wait Settlers 7 is 5 pounds on amazon? That's not a steam code is it?
CPU: i5 3750k @ 4.2GHz | RAM: DDR3 8GB (9-9-9-24) | GPU: ATI HD4890 @ 1920x1200
Posted Image

#12008 fgq

fgq

Where's my wheels?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Finished AC1, wow! I haven't started it yet; it's in my backlog. Since I own everything but ACIII, I haven't been closely following the others. I picked up AC2 for $5 (two? years back), AC:B Deluxe for $7.50 (one year? back) and AC:R Deluxe for ~$12 (September?). I haven't seen them lower than that. There are three price trackers in my sig. camelcamelcamel.com is my favorite price tracker for Amazon, though I haven't tried it with digital games.

AC1 is a bit repetitive on the secondary missions, i liked the story though.
Thanks for the tip on the price trackers! Bought AC:B Gold, i'm going to postpone Rayman.

#12009 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

wait
so is it an issue that I haven't gotten my 2k coupon yet?
or are they still getting sent out?

Batches still going out. If you haven't gotten it by tomorrow morning let me know.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#12010 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

Batches still going out. If you haven't gotten it by tomorrow morning let me know.

Cheers,
Tony

ok thank you
just needed to check since I'm at work from 7-7 tomorrow

#12011 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

So NBA 2k13 is only on sale today? That sucks.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#12012 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

I just got the 2K email, now need to think what to get lol

It seems that EA promo credit was deleted from the system or something, me and 2 friends don't have it working anymore but THQ and UBI work fine.
It is not a big issue cuz there is nothing interesting in EA list but just wanted Tony to know

Maybe I have a bad taste or something, but I bought Brink Complete key for $3 from a CAG few days ago and I liked it. Maybe because I've always wanted it :D

fs_pc.png

#12013 DrummerX

DrummerX

Dothraki Warlord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Got my 2k coupon. Now I just realized NBA2k13 is only $14.99 for today while the coupon works tomorrow lol. So far, I'm looking at Desert to Sea bundle or 2k Strategy Super Pack.

2K Strategy Super Pack is where I'll be dropping my 2k $5 :) $14.99 for everything Civ 5 and the Stronghold collection is perfect for me at that price, and I'll have a Civ 4 key for someone out there as I already own it.

#12014 rman

rman

We Are Our Own Wicked Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

My Ubisoft Digital codes are not working, discount not showing up.

#12015 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

Has anyone been getting the $5 January coupons for purchases made today? I haven't received mine from Scribblenauts, and I made the purchase this morning. I don't mind not having it as I already have 4 of them, but you never know how good the deals will be then.

#12016 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

speaking of brink
I have a key for it if someone wants to make me an offer

#12017 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Tony, if we lose you because you refused to give up talking to us, I'm gonna be pissed. In other words, you better not let dad catch you chatting with your internet lovers and end up grounded (lol, grounded ;))!

EDIT:

speaking of brink

Speaking of trading games, this isn't the place for that. ;)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#12018 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Tony, would you mind changing the text color for the 12/25-12/27 deals in the OP? The blue text is kind of hard to read against the black background. Thanks and keep up the good work.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12019 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Has anyone been getting the $5 January coupons for purchases made today? I haven't received mine from Scribblenauts, and I made the purchase this morning. I don't mind not having it as I already have 4 of them, but you never know how good the deals will be then.

I got two for my purchases this morning, but that was just past midnight PST. Haven't made any purchases since then

#12020 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Does anyone know what level the missions start at for the Borderlands 2 Pirate's Booty DLC?

50% off the DLC sounds pretty fair considering how new it is, and since I got the Torgue DLC for free...

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12021 timjcole

timjcole

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

It seems the Ubisoft credit didn't work for me. I followed the link in the email and checked out. I thought that the code had been applied, but it pulled the amount from my credit balance.

I emailed support, hopefully they'll be able to straighten it out. Has anyone else had this problem?

#12022 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

speaking of brink

Yeah, pay me $5 and I'll install it. :)

#12023 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

Maybe I have a bad taste or something, but I bought Brink Complete key for $3 from a CAG few days ago and I liked it. Maybe because I've always wanted it :D

Well i redeemed the Hunted code for by accident... i was like dammit now i have this game on my library... Then started playing it and the game is mad fun :D

Tretton.png

#12024 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

It seems the Ubisoft credit didn't work for me. I followed the link in the email and checked out. I thought that the code had been applied, but it pulled the amount from my credit balance.

I emailed support, hopefully they'll be able to straighten it out. Has anyone else had this problem?

Was the game more than $5? Some people tried buying $4.99 games and those aren't valid with the promo

#12025 timjcole

timjcole

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

Yes, I bought a $4.99 game, but it seemed from the email that it was valid for it.

To thank you, Ubisoft and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any Ubisoft Digital Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced $4.99 on 12/25 only.

#12026 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Yup. My ubisoft credit didn't work on a $7.49 item. I actually got two Ubisoft emails, but credit wasn't being applied. I contacted support via chat, which led to them calling, which led to being told to buy it and it will show after checkout. It didn't. Support then gave me a general $5 credit to use on my next order.

So that's two phone calls with Amazon today with general credits issued pre-purchase (for a THQ credit that never showed) and post-purchase (for a Ubisoft that did show, but didn't work.)

This promotion is great, but it seems to not be working very well.

#12027 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

I got my email for the 2K code, but it isn't working on any 2K game I try to buy from the list. Anybody else having the same problem?

#12028 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Info for others:
The Sega Classics Steam Key from Amazon for 5$ generates one entry in your steam library which contains X number of DLC.

When playing this game you will be seen as playing "Sega Classics" not Sonic 1. I'm pretty sure.

#12029 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Amazon has screwed up a great many things during this promotion, lol. Great promotion, just a total mess.

The cake Ubisoft email is a lie.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12030 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Yes, I bought a $4.99 game, but it seemed from the email that it was valid for it.

To thank you, Ubisoft and Amazon would like to offer you a $5 credit towards any Ubisoft Digital Video Game Sold by Amazon.com and priced $4.99 on 12/25 only.

Yeah, seems like the page and the email had a typo, Tony was saying in this thread the coupon is $5 and can be used on any game more than $5, so $5.01 or more. The 2K coupon tomorrow is, $9.99 or $10 minimum, can't remember which.

The wording does make it confusing if you don't happen to catch Tony's explanation here.