Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#12361 IronChariot

IronChariot

CAG Deity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

Damn, wish the EA credit worked today. Think I'll pass on the Spore Pack.

#12362 lidl

lidl

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

The same happened to me with Saint's Row Complete: order showed $7.49 - $5 = $2.49 but i was charged the full price of $7.49

The only solution was to get a refund and, by then, the price had gone up to $12.49

:cry:

THANKS for confirming that I am not crazy and seeing things :lol:

I still have to hear back from CS about this. But I did make another order of the same game (since I feared the coupon would be useless before I hear back from CS) and this time the promotion applied.

Sucks to hear you weren't able to get the game though :(

Is the best of codes for the $5 off the list starting on New Years one per account now too? I haven't received any more notifications thst I got another credit for it formy purchases in the last couple days

it shouldn't be. I have received the $5 off after my purchase today. The only restriction seems to be "Qualifying codes for this promotion may only be used one at a time."

I am not sure if there will be an additional requirement of price must be $5+ though.[FONT="]
[/FONT]
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#12363 blackwaltz34

blackwaltz34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

i also got the strategy pack for $15. ive been wanting civ 5 + expansion for awhile now

i wish i saw the walking dead on sale on amazon before i bought it off gamefly. i wouldve had $20 credit to use on the editors picks next month. oh well

#12364 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Posted Image

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

SwagBucks
: Take surveys, click shit to get points to buy gift cards. Get a $5 Amazon GC on a slow month.

http://www.gamersgat.../ggtagi/3687091 Posted Image

#12365 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

CAGS,

I think 2K has put together a phenomenal set of promotions for us all. I'd like to start doing the "tell us what you bought" thing in this thread if you all are cool with it.

With that, I'd love to hear what 2K games you snagged and are psyched about so far this holiday!

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#12366 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

talkinrock's future son in law

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

CAGS,

I think 2K has put together a phenomenal set of promotions for us all. I'd like to start doing the "tell us what you bought" thing in this thread if you all are cool with it.

With that, I'd love to hear what 2K games you snagged and are psyched about so far this holiday!

Cheers,
Tony

I'm having loads of fun with Borderlands 2 (preordered, $36), beat Spec Ops ($5) and loved it, and am working my way through the first Bioshock ($7.50 Bioshock bundle). Unfortunately I already have all the good sales listed!

That said, I really do want to play Darkness 2, seeing as I played NecroVisioN and found myself just laughing at how silly it was. Sounds like Darkness 2 is very much the same gameplay and genre, just far better done.

Just can't pull the trigger though since I have the other games. I wish it was on a better sale by itself. :cry:

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#12367 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

CAGS,

Cheers,
Tony

Didn't get my 2K coupon yet :\

PM'ed you Tony.

#12368 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

CAGS,

Cheers,
Tony

2k easily has the best choices of packs to use these types of gift credits on. I didn't even use my EA one, and my THQ one wasn't very interesting. I got the 2K WTF Pack, but I would've gotten the Civ 5 Gods and Kings expansion instead of buying it from Steam if I had known it was going to be available a la carte Friday. Still, no regrets, I got a good deal on everything.

The only bad thing about this year in gaming is I spent more time deal hunting than playing, haha. Thanks for a great year of sales Tony.

#12369 Drakey

Drakey

Egg and Ham?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

cant beat the super strategy pack until the 28th comes....

/me eyes Tony

#12370 CheapAssJoe

CheapAssJoe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

CAGS,

Cheers,
Tony

I got the 2K Strategy Super Pack. It's a terrific deal for almost the entire Civ V collection as well as Civ IV Complete.

I also got the Desert to Sea bundle because of all the good things I'm hearing about Spec Ops: The Line.

X-Com and NBA 2K13 were great deals too but I didn't have enough coupons. ;)

76561198008858958.pngAddFriend.png

#12371 czerwony

czerwony

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

I would've bought NBA 2k11, but the steamworks version is $10 more than the PCDD version. Ah well, thanks for all the bargains Tony. Amazon rocks.

#12372 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

I got the 2K Strategy Super Pack. It's a terrific deal for almost the entire Civ V collection as well as Civ IV Complete.

I also got the Desert to Sea bundle because of all the good things I'm hearing about Spec Ops: The Line.

X-Com and NBA 2K13 were great deals too but I didn't have enough coupons. ;)

You applied more than one coupon? o.O

Blade Symphony - $5 (Steam), Borderlands 2 - $6 (Steam), Last Knight - $2 (Steam)

uwkiCEr.gif

#12373 CheapAssJoe

CheapAssJoe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

You applied more than one coupon? o.O

Nope. Getting the Desert to Sea bundle from another CAG'er. :)

76561198008858958.pngAddFriend.png

#12374 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

Nope. Getting the Desert to Sea bundle from another CAG'er. :)

Ahh, had me wondering, lol.

uwkiCEr.gif

#12375 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

I got the 2k shooter pack, planning on gifting to my friends...
Already had the games but its nice to share and care ^_^.

The civ bundle would have been a steal as well. This is probably the best publisher deal this xmas. Thanks for the deals Tony and 2k!

Heres to more deals in 2013!
PC master race.

#12376 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Dangit, can't decide between the WTF, Shooter, Desert pack! Sort of want an extra Borderlands and get Bioshock 2 to finish for wife but also want Darkness 2 or Spec Ops.

#12377 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Dangit, can't decide between the WTF, Shooter, Desert pack! Sort of want an extra Borderlands and get Bioshock 2 to finish for wife but also want Darkness 2 or Spec Ops.

If you already have Borderlands, go for Spec Ops. Seriously.

uwkiCEr.gif

#12378 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

If you already have Borderlands, go for Spec Ops. Seriously.

Yeah, I want to play that a lot, just the other 2 don't have much value for me. Was thinking of the WTF since I would have a second copy for my wife to play coop with me (when we get a 2nd PC lol). Too bad the Duke for the WTF bundle isn't the complete version!

#12379 Yenos

Yenos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

Its been a great sale so far. I got Scribblenauts, The Desert to Sea pack, and the WTF pack. I already have Borderlands 1 so here it is for someone 739F4-Z8G2I-BEYCK Merry Christmas
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yenos/
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2ghz(oc 3.8ghz) -Corrsair Dominator 8gb DDR3 2000 - EVGA Geforce GTX670 FTW+
Gt=Yenos PSN= Yenoham
www.justin.tv/failgaming
Always playing the newest games so come check it out

#12380 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Yeah, I want to play that a lot, just the other 2 don't have much value for me. Was thinking of the WTF since I would have a second copy for my wife to play coop with me (when we get a 2nd PC lol). Too bad the Duke for the WTF bundle isn't the complete version!

Well if you weren't able to grab the code the guy above just gave away, can't argue with getting a second Borderlands for co-op! :D

uwkiCEr.gif

#12381 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

CAGS,

Cheers,
Tony

While I didn't pick up either pack (due to owning the contents), the 2K Shooter and 2K Super Strategy packs are awesome. Besides those, Borderlands 2 and Xcom are excellent picks. 2K publishes some of the better AAA titles, which results in Day 1 purchases for me.

I'd also like to add that the THQ, Sega, and WB deals were also killer. Kudos there as well! On the other hand, EA deals were spotty; it was disappointing to find EA pulled most deals during the promo coupon. Oh well, money saved or used elsewhere.

Anyway, keep up the good work Tony!

#12382 ginjaninja88

ginjaninja88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

Its been a great sale so far. I got Scribblenauts, The Desert to Sea pack, and the WTF pack. I already have Borderlands 1 so here it is for someone 739F4-Z8G2I-BEYCK Merry Christmas

Already taken but thank you for your kindness!! Hope you Christmas was a good one and wish you a happy new year! The Amazon sale has been top notch , so much that I check amazon and not steam for latest sales as steam is such a let down.
Posted Image

#12383 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

Tony --

What's the game plan for PM'ing 2K games during the promotional period?

If I remember correctly, you decided to PM Steam's SRTT FP price but declined to match ME3's price from Gamefly. So how will you treat 2K games or (if applicable) different U.S. retailers offering 2k games?

Thanks!

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#12384 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

CAGS,

Cheers,
Tony

Bought the WTF Pack for 9.99$
And
Borderlands 2 4-Pack for 84.99

Planning on getting the Desert and Sea bundle on 1/1 with a 5$ coupon if it's still 9.99$ and the coupon will apply to it!

2k by far has had the best packs so far IMO.

#12385 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Bought the WTF Pack for 9.99$
And
Borderlands 2 4-Pack for 84.99

Planning on getting the Desert and Sea bundle on 1/1 with a 5$ coupon if it's still 9.99$ and the coupon will apply to it!

2k by far has had the best packs so far IMO.

$5 coupons which are valid from the 1st of January will apply only to Editor's Choice Digital Games.

#12386 juanjava

juanjava

Eye in the sky

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

Grabbed the Desert to sea bundle... already had both bioshock games but is worth for Spec Ops (I think)

#12387 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

Should I go for the 2k strategy pack (with the coupon that I didn't received yet, but there's time) or the (improbable) Total War Grand Master at 75%... Tony? :D

Just backfilled a bunch of pms with order ids. Give it a few minutes. Please feel free to PM me if you haven't gotten your 2k coupon, I need an order id.

Cheers,
Tony

oh, here you go.
Order Placed: December 24, 2012
Amazon.com order number: 110-5102893-3433031
Thanks.

#12388 awesometown

awesometown

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Received a $5 2K games credit today for buying BioShock pack for 4.99 last month. Ended up with the WTF pack for 4.99 after the credit was applied. Not too shabby. Now I contemplating getting the Sega Classics collection and the Dreamcast collection for 4.99 each.

#12389 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

$5 coupons which are valid from the 1st of January will apply only to Editor's Choice Digital Games.

Ah that's right. I forgot about that. hah Disappointing that Spec ops isn't there.

#12390 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Can I be deemed an intern editor, and pick warfighter to be added to the 2012 list?