Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#12721 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

Very, from what I've played. It's a common complaint that it would be nice for the game to have an offline mode; that's how single player friendly it is.

(Although I'm sure boss battles later on probably get significantly harder.)

Sweet, hopefully there is a 50% off sale again before 12/31

#12722 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

I'm grabbing NBA 2K12 with my 2K credit. Would love to get 2K13 for $10 within the next month, but there's no guarantee it will be on sale for $15 while on the Editor's Choice list, so I'll go with the old version. Thanks Tony!

I'll be laughing my ass off when I buy this for $5 in January.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#12723 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

Oh em geee big words!

#12724 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Sweet, hopefully there is a 50% off sale again before 12/31

That would be good! You probably already know, but buying it before the 31st gets you the next issue (additional mission line, $5) and the Initiate pack (strong starter weapons, faction jacket, and a raven pet, $15).

Not totally essential things, but very nice to have.

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12725 kwirl

kwirl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

anyone else buy the limited edition NFS most wanted limited and then have the standard edition show up in your library? :(

#12726 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

They all typically start when the game is registered, not when it is purchased, with this exception: if you buy it directly from the publisher/developer, sometimes they register it automatically.

Thank you.

#12727 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

anyone else buy the limited edition NFS most wanted limited and then have the standard edition show up in your library? :(

Your answer is in the description of the game, limited edition was for preorder only

#12728 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

I was in the process of grabbing some Warlock DLC and came across this odd pricing:

Warlock Master of the Arcane: Power of the Serpent List Price $19.99 $10.00

It's just DLC... the base game is half that price. It's on sale at Steam for $1.49. Clearly a pricing error.

Tony?

Been mentioning that for a while including a couple of feedback posts to the store page.

#12729 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Been mentioning that for a while including a couple of feedback posts to the store page.

Alas, I'll have to admit to skipping a few pages when it when it degenerated into whining and asking the same questions repeatedly.

I hope they fix it... it's the last one I need.

76561197971332172.png

#12730 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

All in the all, gameplay is clean and interesting. You can equip two weapon types at once, so for example, one of my characters has a shotgun and a magical sort of disc on my back that allows me to get up close and personal to use physical hand to hand magic attacks, and my other character has an assault rifle and dual pistols. The basics of combat generally consist of hitting your enemies with repeatedly with your small, simple attacks, building up "resources" (basically hit counters that build), and then unleashing an attacks that eats up those resources and does extra damage.

There's also a bit of potential synergy between attacks. Like a shotgun attack may apply a temporary "Weakened state" counter to the enemy and a Blood Magic attack may do extra damage against enemies in a weakened state. So there's incentive to actually think about which attacks you're selecting and less incentive to simply mash buttons or your raw "best attack" all the time.

#12731 kwirl

kwirl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

Your answer is in the description of the game, limited edition was for preorder only

gah, that sucks - why did they not change the name :( i just clicked the button, who reads that stuff! :P

#12732 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:33 AM

Damn, gone.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#12733 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Tony,

I know that you don't PM international sites, etc. etc.

But Gamersgate just threw down Borderlands 2 $15; Season Pass $7.50

During your super promotion period for 2k games. After you tatooed your own body for Borderlands 2.

You can't let them punk you like that.

Get mad; PM w/ coupon availability.

www.gamersgate.com/DD-BL2/borderlands-2

And it's gone! Those Swedish sure love to party :lol:

EDIT: Season pass still showing $7.50 so be quick.

Tretton.png

#12734 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Figured it was worth a shot ;) Never expected the Swedes would get their shit together enough to pull it so fast.

Edited by nategator, 27 December 2012 - 09:33 AM.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#12735 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

I was in the process of grabbing some Warlock DLC and came across this odd pricing:

Warlock Master of the Arcane: Power of the Serpent List Price $19.99 $10.00

It's just DLC... the base game is half that price. It's on sale at Steam for $1.49. Clearly a pricing error.

Tony?

Both Warlock and Defenders of Ardania have some screwy DLC pricing. I gave up on trying to get Amazon to fix those prices, and just bought the Majesty Franchise pack instead.

Tony needs some of these guys working under him, to investigate and fix the pricing errors:

Posted Image

#12736 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

Alas, I'll have to admit to skipping a few pages when it when it degenerated into whining and asking the same questions repeatedly.

I hope they fix it... it's the last one I need.

Oh no, for a while, I mean like... a couple of months.

#12737 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

There's also a bit of potential synergy between attacks. Like a shotgun attack may apply a temporary "Weakened state" counter to the enemy and a Blood Magic attack may do extra damage against enemies in a weakened state. So there's incentive to actually think about which attacks you're selecting and less incentive to simply mash buttons or your raw "best attack" all the time.

Yeah, thanks for elaborating. It's a really nice system that doesn't get a whole lot of credit. Simple to jump into and use, but complex enough to favor some serious thought and setting up.

I just started up a TSW CAG Steam group, so if anyone plays just PM me and I'll toss you an invite. :)

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#12738 Yenos

Yenos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

EDIT: Season pass still showing $7.50 so be quick.

Woo got 2 season passes. One for me and one for a friend!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Yenos/
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2ghz(oc 3.8ghz) -Corrsair Dominator 8gb DDR3 2000 - EVGA Geforce GTX670 FTW+
Gt=Yenos PSN= Yenoham
www.justin.tv/failgaming
Always playing the newest games so come check it out

#12739 GamingKnight

GamingKnight

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

gah, that sucks - why did they not change the name :( i just clicked the button, who reads that stuff! :P

Heh, I did the same. Now my next step is to clear up hard drive space to install it.

#12740 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Borderlands 2 4-pack is 22.49 O.O

http://www.gamersgat...our-pack-bundle

umm yea

#12741 StickyWaffles

StickyWaffles

Us Kids Know!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

I'll be laughing my ass off when I buy this for $5 in January.

I think you misunderstood my post. I said we don't know what it will go on sale for, not that I guarantee it won't be cheap. I think there's a good shot it will go back down to $15 like it was on Christmas, and then still get to use the coupon, but who knows, it could stay around $20-$30, so I'd be pretty bummed with no basketball game.

#12742 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

Any idea what the Amazon sale price will be for the ARMA II bundle? GMG has it for $12 after coupon but it requires Capsule ... I'm torn ... Steam, Amazon, or GMG

#12743 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

Any idea what the Amazon sale price will be for the ARMA II bundle? GMG has it for $12 after coupon but it requires Capsule ... I'm torn ... Steam, Amazon, or GMG

I bought from them before and I've never used capsule.

#12744 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

I bought from them before and I've never used capsule.

I think it's this particular game that requires an install of capsule to download it ... it's not the Steam version from what I can tell on the website. Although if anyone can confirm otherwise, I'll just go with GMG for the ARMA bundle

#12745 CitizenErased13

CitizenErased13

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

I bought the 2k Strategy Super Pack over a week ago and still haven't received a 2k promo credit. Is this to be expected or should I contact Amazon CS?

#12746 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

Capsule is OK... never had problems with it. I would pay $3 more to have the Steam version... but that's me... maybe because I don't want ARMA II

#12747 lidl

lidl

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

I don't know how you do it, Tony (and I work Customer Service at a big-box retailer...)

My head would explode from all those questions. Plus 99% of them are so obvious that they could be answered with little effort (1-2 mins of searching). :-#

Tony must be some kinda Zen-Master ! :drool:
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#12748 Shing0

Shing0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

I bought the 2k Strategy Super Pack over a week ago and still haven't received a 2k promo credit. Is this to be expected or should I contact Amazon CS?

Send a private message to Tony with your Order ID.

#12749 Shing0

Shing0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

For Tony,
What I have bought so far through amazon.com

• Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon

$1.24

• Battlefield 3: Premium Edition

$29.99

• 2K Strategy Super Pack

$14.99 // 2k coupon applied

• Saints Row the Third - The Full Package

$2.49 // THQ coupon applied

• LEGO Lord of the Rings

$7.49

• Scribblenauts Unlimited

$7.49

Edited by Shing0, 27 December 2012 - 12:37 PM.
List

#12750 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Tony Borderlands 2 season pass is on sale on greenmangaming for $10.50 and I don't have any money left except amazon gift check lol