Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#13681 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Is it possible to gift Amazon games?

Assuming you're talking Steam games, sure. They just give you keys.

#13682 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

Saw this on the daily deals4downloads email. :lol:

Just don't name him Idiotekque when you start playing. D:<

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#13683 chapnis

chapnis

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

Anyone know how long Hotline Miami is going to be $5 for? Would be awesome to get it free in Jan.

#13684 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

Assuming you're talking Steam games, sure. They just give you keys.

I meant other than Steam games. I wanted to get Far Cry 3 for a friend's birthday and I have the student code to use with it.

fs_overall.png

#13685 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Anyone know how long Hotline Miami is going to be $5 for? Would be awesome to get it free in Jan.

yea not happening

#13686 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Also, any change Amazon will PM Legendary? It's $1.99 on Amazon, but $1.24 on Steam. I've been holding out waiting to see if they might just PM before it's too late to decide on Amazon or not and I get another EC.

I just kicked off the Legendary Pricematch. Give it a bit and it should be in place.

Took a few hours, but FYI to anyone interested that the Legendary Amazon PM just kicked in.

...And bought! Thanks Tony! Cheap EC coupon from a game I wanted anyway!

Now to check out that list of 18 adventure games for $1.99/each that Faceless007 posted. (Geez, I'm going to have dozens of these EC coupons...)

#13687 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

yea not happening

Maybe not free, but since it's already in the EC list and is $7.49 on Steam 'til Saturday, we can hope for a PM at minimum and get it for $2.49 at worst for the first few days in Jan!

FWIW - DNF was free last Jan with EC coupons, not that that's saying much

#13688 chapnis

chapnis

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

I can always hope, and should be able to get it for 2.50 anyway which would be a great deal in itself.

#13689 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Anyone have a 2k coupon who is not using it? Please pm me.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#13690 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

did i miss the paradox packs or is it still on the way? i remember seeing it on page 1, but i dont see it anymore...

#13691 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

yea not happening

You must not have been around last January.. quite a few games were free after credit.

#13692 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

Anyone still with a 2K coupon that have no desire to use it, please contact me. I am willing to pay in advance.

#13693 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

You must not have been around last January.. quite a few games were free after credit.

The not-quite-free list wasn't too shabby either:

$3.99 - Civ 5
$2.99 - NFS:HS, Spore, Darkspore

With the exception of that "everything's free" snafu at EA earlier this year, the two Shift games to my knowledge have never been as cheap as NFS:HS was last year.

I've heard Darkspore stinks, but $2.99 for Spore probably's not a bad deal at all.

#13694 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

I wish Civ 4 Complete wasn't a Steam flash sale so Tony could match the 75% off discount. That would be a sweet deal with the 2K coupon.

Interesting that the DRM free version is $14.99 and the Steam version is $29.99. :-?

#13695 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

I wish Civ 4 Complete wasn't a Steam flash sale so Tony could match the 75% off discount. That would be a sweet deal with the 2K coupon.

Interesting that the DRM free version is $14.99 and the Steam version is $29.99. :-?

I have Civ 4 Complete keys galore. Contact me if you'd like one.

You can't use the 2K coupon on it anyway; $9.99 or up.

#13696 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I only remember getting DLC free. Most full games were priced just above $5.

My receipts show me buying a bunch of Shogun 2 DLC and The Dragon Age bundle though. Maybe there was something for $5 that for some reason I didn't want or had enough credit for.

#13697 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

I have Civ 4 Complete keys galore. Contact me if you'd like one.

You can't use the 2K coupon on it anyway; $9.99 or up.

Oh yes, I keep forgetting the 2K coupon amount is greater than THQ/Ubi/EA coupons. Thanks for the reminder.

#13698 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

no, tony said somewhere in this thread that there will be no free games this year after using the coupon

#13699 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

did i miss the paradox packs or is it still on the way? i remember seeing it on page 1, but i dont see it anymore...

The Paradox packs were on sale over Christmas. Don't know if they are coming back.
Posted Image

#13700 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

no, tony said somewhere in this thread that there will be no free games this year after using the coupon

Im pretty sure he said that about the publisher coupons.

#13701 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Well, since DNF was free last year after EC coupon and they still had coupons go unused anyway, maybe that makes some sense.

#13702 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

Yeah, that post was specifically about the publisher coupons, because the emails said $4.99 and up but Tony had to clarify that it was actually greater than $5 (so $5.01 or more)

That being said, there is no promises that the same rule won't apply for the EC coupons, just that Tony was referring to a different promotion when he said that.

#13703 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

Im pretty sure he said that about the publisher coupons.

This. I'd be VERY surprised if there isn't at least one free game after credit in January.

#13704 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

i dunno, why would hotline miami be free it just came out...and its doing well...

#13705 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

i dunno, why would hotline miami be free it just came out...and its doing well...

Because its a amazon promotion? The publisher is not giving them free, amazon is paying them for each purchase.

#13706 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

This. I'd be VERY surprised if there isn't at least one free game after credit in January.

It's possible but most of the time last year didn't that result because of price matching with Steam?

#13707 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Ssshhhhh!! :-P

#13708 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Amazon craps Benjamins. They can afford to give away some $5 games.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#13709 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

It's on sale all the time for $5.. and it's on the editor's choice list. I don't really see the point of it being on the EC list if it's not going to be free or cost a dollar.

It's possible but most of the time last year didn't that result because of price matching with Steam?

Not sure, I don't remember them being free due to that, but my memory could be off. I think it was something Tony advertised himself, not due to a PM. I guess we'd have to ask Tony, or check thread history? lol

#13710 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Ssshhhhh!! :-P

Yap, everyone shut up, maybe the 50% will remain until at least 1 of January... I know its the first things I will check once I get back from new years eve.