Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#13831 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Far Cry 2 - $2.49

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002WC80M4

#13832 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Far Cry 2 - $2.49

Pretty standard sale price. Been there several times on Amazon, GG, GMG, etc.

#13833 Uverworld

Uverworld

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

Still haven't received my 2K coupon :/ . I bought the 2K Shooter Pack on the 24th

#13834 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Still haven't received my 2K coupon :/ . I bought the 2K Shooter Pack on the 24th

Tony was asking people to PM him their Order ID if they did not receive their credits. Though some people did mention that they were able to have their credit apply at checkout, even without receiving the email previously.

#13835 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Far Cry 2 - $2.49

Don't forget about the mods for Farcry 2. Some of the graphical ones make the game look pretty nice.

http://www.moddb.com/games/far-cry-2

#13836 Kecir12

Kecir12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Apologize if it's been posted but Far Cry 3 standard and deluxe downloads are $37.49 and $44.99 respectively. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

#13837 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Apologize if it's been posted but Far Cry 3 standard and deluxe downloads are $37.49 and $44.99 respectively. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

All they are doing is price matching the Steam sale......

#13838 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Far Cry 2 - $2.49

Ctrl+F "steam" - No results found except people thinking this would register on steam and it wouldn't.

That's too bad, as I'd buy this one in a heartbeat if it registered.

#13839 Uverworld

Uverworld

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Tony was asking people to PM him their Order ID if they did not receive their credits. Though some people did mention that they were able to have their credit apply at checkout, even without receiving the email previously.

Still no coupon. PMed Tony, no reply :cry:

#13840 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Ctrl+F "steam" - No results found except people thinking this would register on steam and it wouldn't.

If you want it on Steam, just get it from Steam as it's the same price.

#13841 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

It's that price, right now, on Steam.

#13842 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Picked up Sonic Generations for $5.25 at GMG. No way Steam is beating that price.

#13843 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

In case anybody was wondering... I was getting conflicting reports and you need the UBI DRM no matter where you buy it so I decided to just get Anno 2070 on Amazon (missed the flash sale last night because I couldn't get the page to load) ....

Anyway, it is apparently NOT able to be registered on Steam. Oh well, guess that's another "non-steam link" I'll have...

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#13844 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

It's that price, right now, on Steam.

Ha. I had no idea. Gracias.

#13845 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Oh please Santa Tony please let Mafia be on the EC selection!!!!

#13846 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

Yesssssss one of the games I was hoping for is in the Steam sale. Now to wait for it to join the EC if it isn't there already. Totally should be by any angle really, it's a 2012 PC game that was of decent importance as it took a 360 exclusive to PC *and* American Nightmare was a bit of a hit. Good start for the coupons!

#13847 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

CAGs,
This may not be the best place for this but here it goes. Long story short I got dumped today out of the blue. I'm doing better than I was this morning but it still blows. Anyway, I'm looking for a game to lose myself in the next couple days since I'm off of work. Anybody have any suggestions? What's your "go to" game to take your mind off things? I have amazon and steam credit leftover, plus $20 on psn. I like the community in this thread so that's why I'm asking here. Thanks in advance

#13848 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

I would highly recommend saints row 3 and running around with the dildobat. It makes my day.

#13849 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

CAGs,
This may not be the best place for this but here it goes. Long story short I got dumped today out of the blue. I'm doing better than I was this morning but it still blows. Anyway, I'm looking for a game to lose myself in the next couple days since I'm off of work. Anybody have any suggestions? What's your "go to" game to take your mind off things? I have amazon and steam credit leftover, plus $20 on psn. I like the community in this thread so that's why I'm asking here. Thanks in advance

You should totally play Catherine then. j/k

I've been playing SR3 for a while and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. But in your case, I'd say anything that involves lots of gratuitous destruction should fit well. Don't know what you have or don't have that's currently on sale, so it's hard to make a specific recommendation.

#13850 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

CAGs,

You my friend are unfortunate and brave. Hopefully the following posts will be nothing but positive outpourings of support. I personally embraced Sins of the Solar Empire: Rebellion over the weekend and after getting my ass kicked numerous times by the AI, I can recommend it highly.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#13851 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

For anyone still looking for something to buy with their 2k coupon, I highly recommend NBA 2k12. That is what I used my 2k coupon on and if you google "NBA 2k12 Ultimate Rosters" you will come to a website that has a full mod withg all of the following:

Roster sets from 1987-2012
Draft classes from 1987-2012
Logos and expansion sets from 1987-2012
Arenas from 1987-2012
Cyberfaces for all players (I haven't noticed one missing yet) from 1987-2012

So, I started my career in 1991 and have draft classes to last me forever.

Pretty epic, IMHO.

#13852 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

I've been playing SR3 for a while and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. But in your case, I'd say anything that involves lots of gratuitous destruction should fit well.

In that vein, also Just Cause 2 and I have fun in Far Cry just screwing with the bad guys without actually taking over their bases. Setting mine traps for the reinforcements, hiding and then pelting them with arrows or molotov cocktails, getting in a car and letting them chase or or trying to ram their jeeps off cliffs, etc. Just dumb stuff like that. Good luck with the recovery.

#13853 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

CAGs,

Get "To The Moon".. It's $4.99 in Steam right now.

#13854 cranky2

cranky2

Knight Of The Order Of Cheapassery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

Anybody have any suggestions? What's your "go to" game to take your mind off things?

Something like Civilization or Total War might help. Any kind of overhead strategy that will occupy your concentration.

Sorry about your getting dumped. I've just begun dating a (beautiful) young lady I've had a crush on for years. Your fortunes will improve.

#13855 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

You should totally play Catherine then. j/k

I've been playing SR3 for a while and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. But in your case, I'd say anything that involves lots of gratuitous destruction should fit well. Don't know what you have or don't have that's currently on sale, so it's hard to make a specific recommendation.

Ha oddly enough Catherine has always interested me. I have considered it. As for SR3 I picked it up here recently so I could give that a go. Haven't played it any yet.

#13856 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

CAGs,

Nothing beats blowing the s*** out of 1,000 baddies in the final level of Serious Sam 3.

Pretty intense. If it doesn't take your mind off things, then nothing will.

#13857 KurtAngle2

KurtAngle2

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

What about new Editor's Choice games?

#13858 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

For anyone still looking for something to buy with their 2k coupon, I highly recommend NBA 2k12. That is what I used my 2k coupon on and if you google "NBA 2k12 Ultimate Rosters" you will come to a website that has a full mod withg all of the following:

Roster sets from 1987-2012
Draft classes from 1987-2012
Logos and expansion sets from 1987-2012
Arenas from 1987-2012
Cyberfaces for all players (I haven't noticed one missing yet) from 1987-2012

So, I started my career in 1991 and have draft classes to last me forever.

Pretty epic, IMHO.

Holy smokes, that covers not only the Jordan championships, but even the "Bad Boys" Pistons champ runs as well.

I might just have to snag this.

#13859 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

CAGs,

I'd say Just Cause 2. Total sandbox destruction at it's finest.

#13860 Nidaba

Nidaba

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Ditto. Placed my order on the 24th as well, so I imagine it has something to do with the holiday rush. Just sent Tony an Email. Although tbh, I don't know if I will even use my 2k coupon. I already bought the Strategy pack, and I don't play fps games, so I am not seeing much to use it on