Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#13921 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Iron Brigade was added to Steam's Oh So Fine Bundle. Any chance it's coming to Amazon's?

#13922 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:06 PM

Thanks for the replies. After browsing through the horribly overpriced TSW Item Shop I'm going to have to rethink getting TSW.

I feel I'm missing something. I was unable to browse the TSW item shop without a TSW account. To make a TSW account they want a key. I tried creating another Fumicom account on Age of Conan (free), but that still didn't let me log into the TSW item shop. (I did glean some itemshop info from forums.)

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#13923 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Buying TSW today for $22.50 vs. tomorrow for $13 + $5.. Is the starter pack stuff worth $4.50? My hunch is that better noob weapons prolly is worth $4.50 until you can twink your new characters.

Having played the game, upgrading your early weapons and staying competitive with the zombies and beach monsters was pretty trivial anyway. Getting it now under the 2012 wire might be worth it for the upcoming DLC but I wouldn't call twinkie newbie weapons a reason to do it.

I'm using the weapons but wouldn't say they are worth $4.50, just wait until tomorrow IMO.

I was going to say when I saw that uhoh.

Yeah might want to pm that next time.

I'm ok with just embarrassing beggers.

Realistically how many EC coupons do people need?. The EC list is still only a page and a bit, and prices don't look too good right now...:/

You weren't around last year to witness what happens to that EC list during the entire month of Jan...

This guy doesn't want $2.49 Hotline Miami or $10 Kingdoms of Amalur + All DLC...or $21 Medal of Honor Warfighter.

If anyone wants to use my 2k discount, I will part with it for an additional $2 on top of the cost of the item you want. PM me

Just wait until 1/2 if you want any of the packs, they'll all be in the EC by then.

I don't know how I found it a few days ago on Amazon as I was looking to possibly pick it up, because I couldn't repeat the search just now. Google, however, found it right away. Go figure.

I'll get this fixed.

Sorry, from my understanding that seems pretty vague. I have no idea what that means to us consumers.

And I really miss a Mafia / Mafia II pack/sale :bouncy:

Sorry, that's as specific as I can get within the realm of what is appropriate to discuss online. Those who have worked in/understand retail probably have a better idea of what I'm talking about, but maybe not.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#13924 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Tony,

Want to thank you again for the great deals (with more to come in January and beyond). Amazon DD got a good 70% or so of my purchases with Gamer's Gate a distant second at around 25ish percent and Steam dead last with only one game/item and that's only because Amazon doesn't carry Dead Rising 2.

Without Amazon this sale cycle would have been a total bust.

#13925 lolmoose

lolmoose

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Just got my credit, but Civ 5 went up in price :( oh well. I'll just get the 2k strat pack :p

#13926 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

i think it may be vaguely implying that not all international sites are legitimate

No, not at all. I think there are lots of legitimate online retailers in other countries, GMG, among them, the differences have to do with business terms.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#13927 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hey Tony, I'll just ask again: Will Alan Wake be in the 2012 Editor's Choice? Logic behind it goes:
- Game came out in 2012 on PC.
- Game has solid acclaim and reception.
- Game got a side story game to go with the PC release (American Nightmare).

Followup question to that basically is a PM on the game itself from Steam. It's a daily:
http://store.steampo....com/sub/15407/

(let's go Jan sale.)

#13928 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Sorry, that's as specific as I can get within the realm of what is appropriate to discuss online. Those who have worked in/understand retail probably have a better idea of what I'm talking about, but maybe not.

Cheers,
Tony

Having worked retail, it's obviously referring to this business model:

Posted Image
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#13929 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Has anyone made a list of underrated and less publicized deals on amazon? Looking for something good to have with some homemade chili.

#13930 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Hey Tony, I'll just ask again: Will Alan Wake be in the 2012 Editor's Choice? Logic behind it goes:
- Game came out in 2012 on PC.
- Game has solid acclaim and reception.
- Game got a side story game to go with the PC release (American Nightmare).

Followup question to that basically is a PM on the game itself from Steam. It's a daily:
http://store.steampo....com/sub/15407/

(let's go Jan sale.)

Good question, AW more than likely won't make the EC list. I'll get on the PM now.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#13931 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

Alan Wake won't make the EC because... it's spot is being reserved for Risen 2.... amirite?!!?

#13932 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Has anyone made a list of underrated and less publicized deals on amazon? Looking for something good to have with some homemade chili.

http://www.amazon.co...words=cornbread

#13933 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Large chested women with maniacal grins?

#13934 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Alan Wake won't make the EC because...

...it is officially banned from sales for the duration of 2013; having used up all of its sale allotments during the 2012 time span.

#13935 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

...it is officially banned from sales for the duration of 2013; having used up all of its sale allotments during the 2012 time span.

That, too. Personally I don't get the hub-bub over the game other than the fact it has nice visuals and a cool story. I expect it to make an HIB one day.

#13936 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

http://www.amazon.co...words=cornbread

Good show. :applause:
I should have clarified digital games.

#13937 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Large chested women with maniacal grins?

Posted Image

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#13938 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Ah, thanks mate. Don't know why I couldn't find it. It's either because the amazon search kinda sucks, or because I'm an idiot. Or possibly both.

Mafia 1 has been removed from the steam store, so it's possible that Amazon only has a certain amount of keys left for that game. Any chance you might be able to clarify that situation Tony?

I've been trying to get an answer from Tony for a while now. I didn't expect him to handle me free gamers or whatever but it would make me the happiest camper if he could include it on the EC.

I have 5 bucks left on Amazon, would be perfect.

#13939 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

So Tony,

Since you are so magical at getting great deals, want to help me out? I'm shopping for a house. I'd love 75% off, but I'll settle for 50% if that is the best you can do. I'll pay extra for the shrubbery :razz::lol:

#13940 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Posted Image

lol
wait so is that the international business model?
because amazon could get a business model

#13941 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

I will say the sale worked. I just built a new PC and so my attention has turned back to PCs. Had never thought of Amazon for digital distribution, but now I check often. Thanks.

#13942 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

I've been trying to get an answer from Tony for a while now. I didn't expect him to handle me free gamers or whatever but it would make me the happiest camper if he could include it on the EC.

I have 5 bucks left on Amazon, would be perfect.

Ah sorry I missed this. Mafia is a no go. Simply not enough demand to support adding it to the EC list.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#13943 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Aww.... game seemed to have all the makings for an entry. I mean with all the sales it had it made sense to fit the grouping too. Tch, guess I'll need to find another game for the bunch of coupons I've got.

Related to "is this game going to be on sale?" comes a different question: Did the google doc list of games we want to see get updated in the past week or two? There were a couple changes in the please category but that's all.

(similarly, did Tony ever see that list after its day of inception. >_>)

Edit: Got the link.
https://docs.google....NBZ2pGX3c#gid=0

Edited by DarkZero104, 31 December 2012 - 09:30 PM.
Added more content.

#13944 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

What if we were to send the boys around to pay a visit to the editors?

#13945 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Aww.... game seemed to have all the makings for an entry. I mean with all the sales it had it made sense to fit the grouping too. Tch, guess I'll need to find another game for the bunch of coupons I've got.

Related to "is this game going to be on sale?" comes a different question: Did the google doc list of games we want to see get updated in the past week or two? There were a couple changes in the please category but that's all.

I had not seen this again and assumed interest had died out on it. I'll review this with the team after the New Year and look for stuff to pitch.

Thanks for resurfacing this.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#13946 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

Don't think it has the demand but Game of Thrones would be awesome, especially if it drops lower than $20 before promo. I'm still bitter about paying full price for GoT Genesis, so trying to get the RPG for cheap as possible to make up for it.

#13947 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

I was eyeing Two Worlds - Epic Edition for $1.99 ; action RPG.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#13948 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Asked earlier but looks like it might've gotten lost in the shuffle, is there any chance we'll see Syndicate on sale this coming month?

I'd just like to throw my interest out for this as well. EC not necessary, just kicking myself for not picking it up earlier.

#13949 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

Guess I should buy some more cheap DLC for more coupons. Looks like I'll need them. :D

#13950 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

That Sims 3 Pack is already down to $50.

Hope no one with EC coupons jumps the gun and buys it today before they can apply their $5 EC coupon to it.

Sweet, I just noticed Battlefield 3: Premium Service is on the list.