Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#13981 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

About as much chance as Jeff Lloyd Christmas had with Mary Samsonite.

Cheers,
Tony

so you're telling me....
there's a chance

#13982 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

I guess Santa didn't bring you any class for Christmas~

Two lumps of coal in his stocking next year, so Santa can make up for not leaving one this year.

#13983 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

LMAO! :applause:
Go Lloyd

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#13984 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

Lol I knew Mooby would be the one to respond to this.

Cheers
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#13985 Endrju

Endrju

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

I guess Santa didn't bring you any class for Christmas~

Dude, I posted about my problem 3 times before in this thread and I also send a PM to Tony - not a single Fuck was given.

Being a dick often gets things done in the world we live in.

And thanks Tony, got the e-mail 5 minutes ago.

#13986 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Charming.

#13987 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Charming.

I'm new here and my ignore list now seems to grow by the day.

#13988 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Dude, I posted about my problem 3 times before in this thread and I also send a PM to Tony - not a single Fuck was given.

Being a dick often gets things done in the world we live in.

And thanks Tony, got the e-mail 5 minutes ago.

I disagree. If everyone in the world thought like this, there would just be a bunch of dicks giving shitty responses to things and NOTHING would get done.

#13989 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

If anyone didn't get a 2k credit and wants to use mine, PM me. First come first serve.

#13990 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Amen brother.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal

#13991 KurtAngle2

KurtAngle2

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Prices suck for being in Editor's Choice List...even with the 5 $ Off you would still pay more than during the Christmas deals :hot:

#13992 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Prices suck for being in Editor's Choice List...even with the 5 $ Off you would still pay more than during the Christmas deals :hot:

The prices are still an unknown for the EC list. Some games will be on sale while others may be price matched.

#13993 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

The prices are still an unknown for the EC list. Some games will be on sale while others may be price matched.

You mean $170 ($165 with EC coupon) for the Sims 3 pack isn't the final price starting tomorrow?

/sarcasm

#13994 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Nah, I won't stop being nice...I'll just start reposting "beggy" messages here for everyone's enjoyment.

Eeexcellent. :lol:

Alan Wake won't make the EC because... it's spot is being reserved for Risen 2.... amirite?!!?

You are indeed. :applause:

#13995 KurtAngle2

KurtAngle2

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

You mean $170 ($165 with EC coupon) for the Sims 3 pack isn't the final price starting tomorrow?

/sarcasm

Good deal, would buy

#13996 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

I have it on good authority from Tony that the EC will be updated eight hours from now~

#13997 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Dayum Tony, that Risen 2 Complete deal is amazing. Keep the deals coming!!

#13998 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

are we 100% sure that hitman absolution will not be an editor's choice?
would it be best to just wait until january 5th to buy it?

#13999 CheapThomas

CheapThomas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

I don't know how I found it a few days ago on Amazon as I was looking to possibly pick it up, because I couldn't repeat the search just now. Google, however, found it right away. Go figure.

I've never been able to find Mafia via the regular search - only could get to it via the holiday present list. I just figured it's going to be a limited time item.

Tony, any chance of a mafia 1/2 bundle outside the EC timeframe? I'd hate to buy the original now only to have it show up in a bundle in a month or so.

and thanks again for the deals.

happy new year everyone...

#14000 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

CAGs,This may not be the best place for this but here it goes. Long story short I got dumped today out of the blue. I'm doing better than I was this morning but it still blows. Anyway, I'm looking for a game to lose myself in the next couple days since I'm off of work. Anybody have any suggestions? What's your "go to" game to take your mind off things? I have amazon and steam credit leftover, plus $20 on psn. I like the community in this thread so that's why I'm asking here. Thanks in advance

I'm late, but I was just gonna suggest Just Cause 2 as well. Nothing takes my mind off things better than blowing shit up in that game.

And sorry 'bout the break up. Bitches be cray, man. Fly solo for awhile.

Most recently I got sucked into APB Reloaded, which took up about 20 hours of my life.

34.5 hours*

The Secret World will be discounted soon on Amazon, so I'd recommend that highly. If you need some people to play with, there's actually a CAG Steam group for the game, if you decide to get into it. PM Idiotekque and he'll get you added to the group. Nothing better to get through a break up than playing games with a couple of buddies.

I'll toss you a PM now (DarkGamer11) so I can get your Steam ID and get you joined up. :)

What Severose said. A bunch of us are playing TSW right now. PM me and I'll buy you a copy myself.

Cheers,
Tony

I read this and was like "Oh! I'm gonna post a reply saying something like: My parents just died and I'm living with my wicked stepmother..." but everyone had the same idea, so never mind. :cry:

Buying TSW today for $22.50 vs. tomorrow for $13 + $5.. Is the starter pack stuff worth $4.50? My hunch is that better noob weapons prolly is worth $4.50 until you can twink your new characters.

I'd call the noob weapons worth $2ish, not $4.50, but that's just me. The game does have a steep learning curve, so they are useful while you learn the ropes.

The rest of the value is dependent upon the individual and whether they want the Raven and clothes. I wanted the Raven and clothes (and I also picked it up for $15, so...).

Shouldn't have been a Steam snob and just grabbed it on GG for $19.81 or whatever it is. :roll:

Posted Image

Hey! It's asheskitty!

I have a TSW account from either a free weekend or an open beta period. Here are some item shop highlights - $10 for full outfits (very cute stuff), $1-$3 for single clothing items, $3 for 10 extra bank OR inventory slots ($30 to max each). Those were the things that interested me.
There is also AP boosts (no idea what they do). Barber shop & plastic surgeon tickets $1 & $6 respectively. Character rename for $10. Server transfer for $20.

Strictly speaking none of that is absolutly necessary. I personally will prolly have a very hard time not spending a ton on outfits & bank/inventory space. Even now, after Tony's advice, I want to buy the game tonight for the bird and leather jacket! Why couldn't y'all get into Rift?!?! :lol:

That doesn't sound very expensive as far as MMOs go, personally. Maple Story is as bad or worse than that, and on that game most clothing isn't permanent. i.e. You buy a shirt and it lasts for 3 months, then disappears.

Also note that once you complete 30 in game missions you get 1200 cash shop points for free, which is $10 worth.

You're new here and you're already acting like Mooby and Motoki. :lol:

(dw Motoki, I still <3 you.)

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14001 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

I have it on good authority from Tony that the EC will be updated eight hours from now~

i hope you are right

#14002 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

CAGs,
This may not be the best place for this but here it goes. Long story short I got dumped today out of the blue. I'm doing better than I was this morning but it still blows. Anyway, I'm looking for a game to lose myself in the next couple days since I'm off of work. Anybody have any suggestions? What's your "go to" game to take your mind off things? I have amazon and steam credit leftover, plus $20 on psn. I like the community in this thread so that's why I'm asking here. Thanks in advance

alan wake
deus ex human revolution
mark of the ninja
far cry 3
okami hd (on psn for $20)

#14003 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

i hope you are right

Something tells me I will be...

Spoiler

#14004 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

are we 100% sure that hitman absolution will not be an editor's choice?
would it be best to just wait until january 5th to buy it?

There's a 99.99999% chance that it won't be in the editor's choice list. So there's still a chance.

#14005 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

there's a 99.99999% chance that it won't be in the editor's choice list. So there's still a chance.

alright!!!

#14006 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Far be it from me to discourage someone from buying or playing a game, but all these folks wanting to get Mafia 1... it hasn't aged well.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#14007 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

People looking for at least decent, respectable games for cheap EC coupons, I found this:

Garshasp: The Monster Slayer - $1.24
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon - $1.24

Both activate on Steam.

Couldn't help but notice this in the Metacritic review though:

The only real difficulty comes from fighting the god awful camera angles. Instead of allowing for a rotating, free moving camera like a modern game, the developers decided on using fixed cameras for each zone that automatically go from one angle to another. This wouldn’t be so bad if the switches weren’t so poorly timed. In one sequence, for example, I was expected to do a platforming sequence with the camera facing my character and with no view of any of the platforms. Combining the shoddy camera with the strange layout of the game, I found myself getting lost with no visual cues to set me back on the right track. I was stuck at a dead end for 30 minutes with no clue on how to advance the story.

#14008 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Happy New Year to all the Caggers!!

Special one to you Santa Tony!!!!

#14009 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Far be it from me to discourage someone from buying or playing a game, but all these folks wanting to get Mafia 1... it hasn't aged well.

lol
i was thinking the same thing
now i do want mafia 2

#14010 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

CAGs,
This may not be the best place for this but here it goes. Long story short I got dumped today out of the blue. I'm doing better than I was this morning but it still blows. Anyway, I'm looking for a game to lose myself in the next couple days since I'm off of work. Anybody have any suggestions? What's your "go to" game to take your mind off things? I have amazon and steam credit leftover, plus $20 on psn. I like the community in this thread so that's why I'm asking here. Thanks in advance

If you like RPGs and want to lose yourself is a fictional world -- Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout NV
If you want company -- MMOs (Tony is running a sale on TSW in January, plus there is FTP TOR to hold you over)
If you want to vent frustration -- Saints Row 3, GTA IV, CoD

Also, gotta add, right before New Year's Fucking Eve? Sorry you are better off without her/him. What a bitch.

Steam Keys for sale:

SotS Complete Collection (does not inc. SotS II) $4 Paypal