Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#14041 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

Video games don't help. If you want to move on quickly I'll give you the advice that an old school biker friend gave me "go find two girls to get over the last one." That is the best break up advice I've ever received in my life. It's not the high road, but it works.

I'd suggest finding these two girls:

Posted Image

I'm the one in the back.. I'm actually ashes girlfriend ;)

I must say, I'm lookin' pretty hot in that pic!

#14042 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

What exactly is in Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 Deluxe? The page doesn't explain or distinguish anything apart from the base version.

#14043 Mippo

Mippo

One and Only

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

Dayum Tony, that Risen 2 Complete deal is amazing. Keep the deals coming!!

What Risen 2 deal? I've been waiting for this one! I don't see it on the front page anywhere, what deal are you referring to or am I just not seeing it on the front page because of all of the other deals?

#14044 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

What exactly is in Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 Deluxe? The page doesn't explain or distinguish anything apart from the base version.

Did you look on Ubi's page for it?

The Deluxe Edition includes 1 exclusive multiplayer map + 4 bonus content packs which will enhance your gaming experience of Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2®!

Content:
- Exclusive Multiplayer Map: Night Raid
- The Tiger Pack
- The Camouflage Pack
- The Su-27 Pack
- F-117 Pack

#14045 jrodri86

jrodri86

Meh, i'll wait to get it for a cheaper price.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Does anyone know the date when the $5 EC coupons were suppose to start?
I have a few purchases in early November; but I'm not sure if the $5 EC coupon was in effect then.

If i'm not mistaken the first promotion that came with the $5 credit was the Prototype pack.

Tretton.png

#14046 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

I was actually going to say it was the following week. I bought that pack along with a few others and did not receive the EC promo credit at that time. Tony was supposed to backfill those, but it hasn't happened as of yet.

I'm one of the few people who was able to see his promo credit. So I know that I got credit for that pack. I couldn't tell you how much credit that I have now because the there's so much false readings mixed in from credits from other stuff (like FTP promos) that I have no idea what's what. But back when the promo credits first started getting handed out, there wasn't any other promos.

Now that you mention it though, I do recall Tony saying that he was gonna backdate the promo for people who bought the Prototype pack. Because the credits went live while that pack was part of the deal of the week. I guess I just got mixed up and assumed that it applied to every other purchase that might have been made since that point. Obviously he was making an exception for the early Prototype pack buyers so they wouldn't feel like they were getting screwed.

TL-DR: Except for the Prototype pack, the credits started on the 16th of NOV.

#14047 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

Weird on the Prototype Packs, I did that one a while ago. I'm out sick today and currently kind of groggy. I'll get at it tomorrow.

Can someone with my email address toss me a note to remind me? If your email client has the ability to make it high importance, do so, I love those little red exclamation points.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#14048 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

I'm out sick today and currently kind of groggy. I'll get at it tomorrow.

C'mon, Tony - I just saw you in the crowd at Times Square, partying it up in your Amazon gear w/ Paddington!
:P ;)
j/k.

Jokes aside - hope you feel better, bro.

#14049 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

What is happening in this thread ... downloads ... break ups ... weird confessions about being girlfriends and posting pictures ... the world should have ended in 2012 ... look what 2013 has inherited ...

#14050 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

What is happening in this thread ... downloads ... break ups ... weird confessions about being girlfriends and posting pictures ... the world should have ended in 2012 ... look what 2013 has inherited ...

Cereal for everyone!

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14051 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

Well, only 5 1/2 hours left. I guess I should finally decide what I want to use my 2K coupon on.

#14052 cheapkevin

cheapkevin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

I hope Amazon price matches Steam's deal on the Alan Wake games and puts them on the editor's choice list. $2.50 for Alan Wake would be a great deal.

#14053 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Well, only 5 1/2 hours left. I guess I should finally decide what I want to use my 2K coupon on.

Me too.

It would be easier, if TONY could/would answer my questions/post:
http://www.cheapassg...postcount=14005

#14054 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

I was thinking the same thing...I think it means we have a real community where we're just talking about our lives in addition to saving money on games.

I'm still unsure how much of what was posted on the last 3 pages is real or an amazing joke...and I don't think I care.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#14055 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

Did you look on Ubi's page for it?

Nope, thanks for pointing it out. I can see it's all skins and stuff I don't really care about. I'm not sure who would even notice while flying that fast.

BTW, Happy New Year everyone!:whee::beer::grouphug::twoguns::whee: I'm gone until the festivities are all over.

#14056 snoopcogg

snoopcogg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

What Risen 2 deal? I've been waiting for this one! I don't see it on the front page anywhere, what deal are you referring to or am I just not seeing it on the front page because of all of the other deals?

This... I also do not see a Risen 2 deal.

#14057 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I'm not a fan of the "always online" stuff - it's what prevents me from buying Guild Wars 2 right now.
I wish Diablo 3 would have an optional "offline mode", as well.

I wish TSW would add an "offline mode"...
...or would go cheap REALLY DIRT CHEAP like GMG had it recently - i.e. $5.xx. :P
Though, I don't expect you to say match what the International market is doing - b/c you guys flat-out just don't.

There was no excuse for D3 but I don't think you "get" MMOs if you wish they had an offline mode. They are always online because that is the entire point of them. If you want an offline MMO, play Kingdoms of Amalur :lol:

#14058 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

It might be next to the Skyrim deal. :P ;)

#14059 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Hey Tony, can you give some vague idea if Mafia 1 Steam redeemable will remain on Amazon store or keys for it are limited? Everyone here is pondering on that :D

#14060 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

There was no excuse for D3 but I don't think you "get" MMOs if you wish they had an offline mode. They are always online because that is the entire point of them. If you want an offline MMO, play Kingdoms of Amalur :lol:

Oh, I "get" MMO's and the point of them - playing with LOTS of players together simultaneously.
I just hate when MMO's go away, they're pretty much GONE forever.
The game, the world - all gone FOREVER.

I wouldn't mind watching a ton of NPC bots run around in "offline mode." ;)

BTW - already got Amalur: Reckoning + DLC's and many of the Elder Scrolls games. :P

#14061 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Sunghost is a bastard son of a bitch.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14062 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Okay, I'm a bit late to the Mafia talk. Is it still available at Amazon PCDD and if so, can someone share the link? I have the disk lying around somewhere, but, you know, STEAM.

#14063 snoopcogg

snoopcogg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

It might be next to the Skyrim deal. :P ;)

Wait wait... I found it here:)

http://store.steampo....com/app/41400/

#14064 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Okay, I'm a bit late to the Mafia talk. Is it still available at Amazon PCDD and if so, can someone share the link? I have the disk lying around somewhere, but, you know, STEAM.

See Motoki's post.

#14065 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

I was thinking the same thing...I think it means we have a real community where we're just talking about our lives in addition to saving money on games.

I'm still unsure how much of what was posted on the last 3 pages is real or an amazing joke...and I don't think I care.

Cheers,
Tony

I Love this Thread!! Posted Image

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#14066 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

I think 'I don't see Mafia 2, can I have the link' is the new 'I don't have my coupon yet' or to put it in the Steam thread context the new 'How is FTL? Is it worth $5'

Maybe we should all put Mafia 1 links in our signature.

Admittedly it doesn't come up in the Amazon search and it's not in the OP, but all I did was a 4 second Google search and I found it.

#14067 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

Wait wait... I found it here:)

http://store.steampo....com/app/41400/

I heard GamersGate has some kind of Skyrim deal ...

#14068 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

I think 'I don't see Mafia 2, can I have the link' is the new 'I don't have my coupon yet' or to put it in the Steam thread context the new 'How is FTL? Is it worth $5'

Maybe we should all put Mafia 1 links in our signature.

Admittedly it doesn't come up in the Amazon search and it's not in the OP, but all I did was a 4 second Google search and I found it.

Mafia 1 is on the bottom of the 2nd page for the 2K Holiday Present List:
http://www.amazon.co...roup=1&plpage=2

#14069 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

Dear Tony:

Could you please set up a really good sale on this game? Preferably the Steam version?

Thank you.

bZ2g3eF.png

#14070 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

4 seconds is too much for our instant gratification culture.

I heard GamersGate has some kind of Skyrim deal ...

You mean like, right now?? :booty: