Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#14281 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

As it stands at the moment doesn't look like much to pick from Hotline Miami aside...everything else a bit expensive or nothing i really want.

#14282 SuperSonic X 316

SuperSonic X 316

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

This has probably been answered but there's too many pages to looked through; we can use the different editor's choice credit we got from different game purchases correct? Not stacking them, just using them on different games.

#14283 opasx

opasx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

I got Hotline Miami and I'm waiting for TSW since everyone's talking about that.

appears to be live now

#14284 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

What's TSW?

The Secret World

#14285 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhh panic!

#14286 frankie007

frankie007

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

This has probably been answered but there's too many pages to looked through; we can use the different editor's choice credit we got from different game purchases correct? Not stacking them, just using them on different games.

It is not that you can use them, they will be automatically applied when buying something from the list until you run out of coupons.

#14287 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

What's TSW?

The Secret World.
People who still have ECA codes are why we can't have nice things... :shame:

#14288 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

i'm thinking about get a copy of dark souls even though i already have it
$12.99 is a steal

#14289 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Because they're not supposed to be live yet.

QFT, I killed the buy boxes because, in my medicated state this morning. I added all the 2K stuff to the $5 coupon promo instead of waiting until tomorrow.

The buy boxes will be back tomorrow, and, as noted previously, the pricing will be the same for everything except the Bioshock Dual Pack, which will be $9.99 pre-coupon.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#14290 SuperSonic X 316

SuperSonic X 316

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

It is not that you can use them, they will be automatically applied when buying something from the list until you run out of coupons.

Okay, that was the answer I was looking for; thanks.

#14291 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

TSW $12.99 ? Worth it?

#14292 Nidaba

Nidaba

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Considering TSW at it's new price... None of my gaming friends are interested in it though, is it still fun to play solo? Opinions?

#14293 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Ok, I think we should all work together here and say 1 person needs to post a link to the post for all the current/future deals for EC per forum page. Come on, whaddya say?

#14294 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

QFT, I killed the buy boxes because, in my medicated state this morning. I added all the 2K stuff to the $5 coupon promo instead of waiting until tomorrow.

The buy boxes will be back tomorrow, and, as noted previously, the pricing will be the same for everything except the Bioshock Dual Pack, which will be $9.99 pre-coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

Drugs are bad, mmmkay

#14295 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Happy New Year, Tony! Hope you feel better soon.

#14296 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

TSW $12.99 ? Worth it?

don't know how long this price is for but i'm sure it will be 14.99 on steam before that sale is over so a price match would make it $10 after coupon

#14297 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Drats, I guess I missed the free Bioshock dual pack.

#14298 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

Considering TSW at it's new price... None of my gaming friends are interested in it though, is it still fun to play solo? Opinions?

Been researching this myself as I'm in the same boat. Apparently, much of the game is solo-able, but there are areas that are designed with groups in mind. I'm on the fence about it and that's after watching a bunch of youtube vids already.

#14299 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

It's amazing how much interest in The Secret World has picked up since they decided to drop the monthly subscription fee.

Actually it's just because of me. :)

Indeed. Announcing every time you ignore someone is some major attention whoring.

He's not the only one who does that, you know. :roll:

Send me a PM if you want an invite to the TSW Steam group!

Cheers,
Tony

Wow, so it'll be the same price that it is now? That's exciting...

don't know how long this price is for but i'm sure it will be 14.99 on steam before that sale is over so a price match would make it $10 after coupon

lol, you're "sure" of that good a price on Steam. During THIS Steam sale? That's funny.

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14300 SCMoney360

SCMoney360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Why not just play with the cags here who have been talking this game up so much?

#14301 Zerokoolpsx

Zerokoolpsx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

There was free games even if it was for a brief moment. 8-) Happy New Year People!

#14302 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

lol, you're "sure" of that good a price on Steam. During THIS Steam sale? That's funny.

i wouldn't consider it a good price since it would just be 50% off

#14303 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Been researching this myself as I'm in the same boat. Apparently, much of the game is solo-able, but there are areas that are designed with groups in mind. I'm on the fence about it and that's after watching a bunch of youtube vids already.

Actually it's just because of me. :)

He's not the only one who does that, you know. :roll:

Send me a PM if you want an invite to the TSW Steam group!

Wow, so it'll be the same price that it is now? That's exciting...

Why not just play with the cags here who have been talking this game up so much?

Play with us. One of us...ONE OF US...

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#14304 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Bioshock Dual Pack, which will be $9.99 pre-coupon.

Cheers,
Tony

So the bio shock dual pack will be the same price as the desert to sea bundle? Or will that bundle not return? Seems a bit off to offer both at the same price.

#14305 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hmm.. I'm fairly interested in TSW, but I'm not sure this laptop could run it.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#14306 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

So the bio shock dual pack will be the same price as the desert to sea bundle? Or will that bundle not return? Seems a bit off to offer both at the same price.

Yes they will be the same price, good point about it being odd. We'll probably drop the Bio pack from the promo.

Edit: NOTE this is me thinking outloud, not announcing anything, i'll have to talk about it with the team tomorrow when I'm not sick and exhausted.

I'm going to sleep now :). Night everyone.

I'll be on TSW at one point tomorrow if any of you want to play. If you're starting a new character let me know and I'll happily run around with you with my shotgun and sword.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#14307 iamanerd

iamanerd

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

Hmm with The Darkness 2 being $15 right now, will it drop a little more seeing how the WTF bundle was 10 as it is, so it seems pointless to buy The Darkness 2 by itself.

#14308 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

damn i might have to start a new origin account and get battlefield 3 premium and mass effect trilogy and just really hope it doesn't get hacked again

#14309 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Kawaii desu~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

Yes they will be the same price, good point about it being odd. We'll probably drop the Bio pack from the promo.

Awesome solution... "Crappy useless repeat sales? Don't fret, we'll just remove them!"

C'mon Tony, you guys are better than this. :cry:

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#14310 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

Play with us. One of us...ONE OF US...

Cheers,
Tony

Personally, I'd really like to. I've never dipped into MMO territory and this is the first game in that genre that intrigues me. Alas, my current internet connection (dictated by my current financial standing) is not reliable enough for sustained multiplayer events and I don't want to subject others to it. Haven't even talked to my Xbox friends in some time. :cry: