Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#14521 Nyxaz

Nyxaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

So, what are the chances of anything else being added? I was hoping for small stuff that could be free ( I.e syndicate after PM), and TW: FotS. So far I'm only looking at TWD (If it gets PM'd at 12.50), Hotline ( Hoping for free :D), and either TSW or Amalur. Speaking of which, what would you (read:anyone) recommend. I have GW2...but I don't really play it. And I have quite the backlog already. So I'm leaning towards Amalur. If only I didn't own all the 2k games :P.

Since you seem to have skipped the last page, Amalur is already working, just not on the list for some reason.

Amalur does work, but is not showing up on my EC list either for what it's worth.

#14522 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

While we wait for Tony to wake up and update the OP and because its New Year's, how about we discuss what our favorite games of 2012 were

I find it very difficult to discuss games in the year they were released. I tend to be a year behind with just a few exception - games I know I'll immediately play and/or sink a lot of time into. For me, this year, that game has been Borderlands 2. I'll also throw in Alan Wake.

Naturally, I want all the games that will likely end up on many others' top lists: XCOM, Dishonored, Hitman Absolution, Max Payne 3, etc. I just haven't gotten around to them... and as a CAG that works in my favor. ;)

Some SURPRISE games I played this year (no real expectations but genuinely enjoyed)
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North
- Shoot Many Robots
- Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

76561197971332172.png

#14523 mnuttster

mnuttster

CAG It Up!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I'm torn between what to get since I only got one code...Hotline Miami for $2.50 today or wait for X-Com to be 50% off tomorrow...

Or anyone want to hook me up if they aren't using an extra code?

I knew I should've bought more!

#14524 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

I'm torn between what to get since I only got one code...Hotline Miami for $2.50 today or wait for X-Com to be 50% off tomorrow...

go with xcom
$20 after coupon will be epic

#14525 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

Check your PMs...

#14526 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Favorites:
1. Walking Dead
2. Blops 2
3. SRTT

#14527 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Trying to start 2013 on a positive note...
Spoiler

#14528 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

While we wait for Tony to wake up and update the OP and because its New Year's, how about we discuss what our favorite games of 2012 were.

For me my top 5 were, in no particular order: Journey, Hotline Miami, The Walking Dead, Borderlands 2 and Diablo III. There is still a bunch of good games in my backlog that still haven't played Dishonored, FTL, Far Cry 3, XCOM, Civ V, Sleeping Dogs, etc. so my list may change in the near future.

I tend to be behind on what I play, but The Saboteur, Assassin's Creed 2, World of Goo and Mount and Blade Warband are jumbled behind Portal 2, which was easily the best of the year for me.

#14529 Dravo

Dravo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

You win the internets, sir.

Trying to start 2013 on a positive note...

Spoiler

#14530 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Just bought Dark Souls for $11.64 (EC coupon, GC balance), and downloading TSW as we speak :) about to go to best buy and spend some christmas money too, or at least shop around. "Retail therapy" at its finest.

As for games this year, D3 and BL2 were huge for me, because those are really the only games that all my friends bought and we played together. Over 100 hours in D3 and I think ~80 in BL2. (Which btw, if anybody still plays either of those, feel free to add me on Steam or send me a PM on here. My friends dont anymore haha). P4 Golden is also amazing if anybody has a Vita.

#14531 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Tony,

How long is the price for ME3 Deluxe going to stay at its current price ($19.99) ?

#14532 DeusAtrox

DeusAtrox

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Tony, just snagged Hotline Miami and wanted to toss a happy 2013 + huge thanks to you and the Amazon team. You guys rock!

Cheers CAGers, don't miss out on Hotline Miami--at $2.50 it's a no brainer.

- DA
Posted Image

#14533 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Everyone keeps talking up Hotline Miami so I finally bit for the $2.49. Holding off for XCOM sale and I dunno about the rest. Mainly because I already bought the ones I wanted in previous Amazon sales.

Happy New Year, Tony & the rest of you.

#14534 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

So, I have three certificates. One is reserved for Crusader Kings II when it gets cheaper. I guess I could pick up Hotline Miami now, tho I don't have a huge interest in the game. Leaves one, which I don't have much of an interest in the rest of the list. I guess I should wait to see what is added.
Posted Image

#14535 Dravo

Dravo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

How bad is Origin? I have been eyeballing Kingdoms of Amalur for a while.
Seems to be the only downside.

#14536 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Many have an opinion, I do not. To me it's just another client/service. (Though the DL speeds tend to suck.)

#14537 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

I don't think its that bad at all. Only thing that bugs me is having to open another client to run the game, but its just a minor inconvenience. KoA is a good time, I'd pick it up at that price.

#14538 Dravo

Dravo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

I don't think its that bad at all. Only thing that bugs me is having to open another client to run the game, but its just a minor inconvenience. KoA is a good time, I'd pick it up at that price.

Cool, Sold!

#14539 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Steam daily deal on Max Payne 3 and War of the Roses. Time to see if price matching is gonna happen.

#14540 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Yeah, I have no issue with Origin. I'm sure some people have their reasons but Origin, Steam, Uplay... whatever. They all work about the same for me.

#14541 Lindor

Lindor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Picked up Dark Souls without hesitation at that price. Can't wait to dig in. Would be awesome if I had another for Hotline: Miami though!

Top games of 2012 for me:

Civ 5: G&K (Huge expansion with a ton of new content; bringing back religion was a giant plus.)

Borderlands 2 (Fun co-op; Staying power. All the good things from the 1st apply here.)

FTL (Simply a fantastic game and can be played in short bursts. Highly intuitive, unpredictable, and downright fun. Always keeps me coming back)

XCOM: EU (A well-done reimagining of the original. Removed a lot of the unnecessary bits and streamlined the things that made XCOM exciting. Good game design overall.)

The Walking Dead (Raw emotion and nervewracking in a good way. I'm not a fan of zombies but the writing and narrative are superb. Anyone a fan of good storytelling and becoming emotionally invested in the characters will love this one.)

The Book of Unwritten Tales (Great artistic design from the scenery to the characters. An endearing and memorable story. I have a soft spot for well done point and clicks.)

#14542 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

price matches on max payne 3 and war of the roses daily deals please

#14543 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

OOooooo Max Payne PM maybe?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#14544 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Link the exe's to Steam and forget you even have origin/uplay installed. I don't get why people cry over this.

#14545 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

- dark souls (pc)
- far cry 3
- hot shots: world invitational
- walking dead
- nba 2k13

in no particular order

Hand__Of__God.png

#14546 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Max Payne PM :D

#14547 DarkGamer11

DarkGamer11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Get "To The Moon".. It's $4.99 in Steam right now.

Oh and I had to go back just to say thank you for this recommendation. I havent even played it yet but that trailer just really resonated with me. I plan on digging into this while waiting for TSW to finish downloading (I should have plenty of time...lol).

#14548 Dravo

Dravo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Who the Fuck is crying? toughguy!

Link the exe's to Steam and forget you even have origin/uplay installed. I don't get why people cry over this.

#14549 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

is there any chance of getting a price match for the max payne 3 rockstar pass steam daily deal and it being put on the editor's choice list along with the game?

#14550 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Looks like some of the 2K packs are migrating their way into the EC list earlier than anticipated.