Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#14611 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

It most definitely works for the Steam version, you should try again.

Negative.

I posted this a bunch of times :( sorry, the thread is moving really fast.

20-90 minutes after midnight.

I'm updating the OP.

Cheers,
Tony

AH! It wasn't working about 10-15 minutes ago. Did you change it when you sent the hamsters running?

#14612 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

I decided to try out The Secret World, it's downloading now. Thanks for the sale!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14613 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

AH! It wasn't working about 10-15 minutes ago. Did you change it when you sent the hamsters running?

Negative, if I hear more instances of the credits not working on stuff they should I'll hit up a dev though.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#14614 Lindor

Lindor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

The Secret World does NOT activate on Origin, it activates on The Secret World's official site.

I stand corrected, sir.

#14615 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

Still not showing on my screen, but I'll wait til PM flip, and then clear cache

And now it is

#14616 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Negative.

double damn

#14617 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So Tony, does this mean that the Hamsters will fix the price for the Max Payne 3 Steam DRM too? Any ETA? My body is ready.

#14618 nosferatu51

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I have attempted to roll Illuminati (and had before you said that), but damn if I can't find a nickname that I find worthwhile that is available.....
**EDIT: Ah, found one. The Golden Yeti... Tried to make the character look like me and have a name and nickname that is relevant. Blond guy and my friends often call me a Yeti cause I'm a furry dude.
**EDIT 2: And watching the opening... damn, this dude is in A LOT better shape than I am, so THAT'S inaccurate :)

#14619 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Negative, if I hear more instances of the credits not working on stuff they should I'll hit up a dev though.

Cheers,
Tony

Ah ok. Thanks. I went from "GASP /EXCITE" to "Sigh /sad panda" to ":lol::lol::lol:"

#14620 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Hmmm so all the Max Payne 3 DLC is multiplayer only?

#14621 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Man, I really do wish Mafia II was cheaper by itself. In all these bundles I already have around half the games, so even with the EC coupons they still aren't great deals for me.

Edit: On the off chance that anyone buys the 2K Mega Pack and doesn't need Mafia II, please PM me.

#14622 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Currently, I believe so.

#14623 ChelseaGrinK

ChelseaGrinK

CAG Observer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

The war of roses can be played in a offline mode? i was going to buy it but only if i can play with out internet too

#14624 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hmm, Well, my $5 coupon is not working on War of the Roses (House of York) edition. Because I have to pay tax on Amazon, right now, the Steam version is actually cheaper.

Does the $5 coupon only work on the base game and not the House of York edition by design or is that simply an error?

#14625 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

My coupon isn't working for the steam version of MP either. It's supposed to be automatically applied at checkout right?

Hand__Of__God.png

#14626 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Trying to start 2013 on a positive note...

Spoiler

So, did anyone actually take this...?

#14627 DRevan

DRevan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

My coupon isn't working for the steam version of MP either. It's supposed to be automatically applied at checkout right?

It is working here, try deleting your browser cache.

#14628 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

lol he literally answered this in the post you quoted

I just scanned for my name to see if he had quoted me -- it doesn't change the fact that I have asked the question three times over the past five days. He seems to take the time to answer every post from guys wanting free Bioshock and acting like petulant children but a guy like me who has supported Amazon sales non-stop and never wanted or demanded 'free stuff' ... I can't even get a straight answer on my question.

Besides, the coupon doesn't work on the version I want anyway. So, it is a moot point. I am just going to buy from Steam.

#14629 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

yes
one of the dlcs supposedly coming out (and part of the season pass) will be a co-op mode
but no singleplayer content

that is why i was hoping the editor's choice coupon would work on the dlc
$2.50 after coupon would be a good price

but $7.50 is not worth it (multiplayer is pretty mediocre)

#14630 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

MP3 STEAM version still shows as $60; I would wait for the game page to update before trying the coupon.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#14631 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Hmm, Well, my $5 coupon is not working on War of the Roses (House of York) edition. Because I have to pay tax on Amazon, right now, the Steam version is actually cheaper.

Does the $5 coupon only work on the base game and not the House of York edition by design or is that simply an error?

Can you check again? The $5 credit is working fine for me on House of York.

Posted Image

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#14632 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

So, did anyone actually take this...?

You distracted me, the comp sci major in me had to translate by hand for old times sake.

#14633 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Thanks for the answers re: MP3.

#14634 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

I just scanned for my name to see if he had quoted me -- it doesn't change the fact that I have asked the question three times over the past five days. He seems to take the time to answer every post from guys wanting free Bioshock and acting like petulant children but a guy like me who has supported Amazon sales non-stop and never wanted or demanded 'free stuff' ... I can't even get a straight answer on my question.

Besides, the coupon doesn't work on the version I want anyway. So, it is a moot point. I am just going to buy from Steam.

oh so if he answers the exact same question asked by someone else it makes you feel left out that he didnt "quote" you aww

#14635 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" Birthday Toaster (34)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

NBA 2K13: $24.99 ($9.99 after coupon)

Ummmm....

Am I missing something?

Shouldn't that read either....
$14.99 ($9.99 after coupon)...
OR $24.99 ($19.99 after coupon)?

#14636 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

-.-

I just bought Secret World from Amazon last night before going to bed so I could start the massive download as I sleep... so today it drops in price *and* my download isn't finished. :(

Welcome to 2013.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#14637 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

Dude, if you're going to make a snarky comment, you should check the product page before doing so. Pricing has been in place since roughly 10:10AM PST, or the past 18 minutes.

The reason I sometimes miss "questions for the 3rd time" is because this thread, and my inbox, is flooded with questions that have either already been answered by myself or another CAG, or are no longer relevant questions, as with this one.

Uh, I have asked the question three times over a five day period and you quote every post around mine but never mine and did not answer the question until today. It is cool and all.

Y'know, whatever. I spend too much money on Amazon to be apologizing to you guys. You waste time on people like Ideoteque (whatever) who wants free Bioshock who literally sandwiched my posts with his/her whines (of which you quoted all of his/her posts) but someone like me that has spent $500 or so on Amazon DVG over the past two years, I cannot get a "yes/no/maybe" to a simple question: "Will there be a sale on War of the Roses in January?"

#14638 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

oh so if he answers the exact same question asked by someone else it makes you feel left out that he didnt "quote" you aww

Shift-key, use it.

#14639 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

ZOMG, I'm making my character in TSW right now and i'm suffering from "Character Creation Design Loop Syndrome": Spending 1,004,567 hours to design my first character... Who knew I was so good at makeup? :D

#14640 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

oh so now tony is supposed to know steams sale schedule
you realize the sale price is a steam price match right?