Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#15421 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

To the people that played KoA. Should I buy the KoA bundle just for the Dlc? And I have never tried activating a duplicate game on origin because I already have KoA. Or does the Dlc come with separate keys ?

Help

It is all separate keys so you could gift or resell the game key
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#15422 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

I really don't think there are many people that would say playing Payday with 2 braindead bots all the time is the ideal solution, but hey, more power to you. There are so many situations in the game that work much better if you have more than 2 lines of site covering different areas.

Err, I was replying to this:

"You can have more fun with just 2 in Borderlands, though it's ideal with 4."

I was talking about Borderlands 1/2, not PayDay.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#15423 emwearz

emwearz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

No, and they are tied to whatever account that got them.

? Amazon doesn't sell ACR on its own right now, and the price for ACR Gold is really high. Link?

http://www.amazon.co...0/dp/B004YVOCYG
If you press PC Download it is listed as $10.19.

I thought if I activated on my uplay it would be linked and added to the library like the other AC games.
Sign up to GreenManGaming using this link, spend $2 and you will be credited with $2 to your account!
http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=gusasuku

#15424 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

I thought if I activated on my uplay it would be linked and added to the library like the other AC games.

Oh weird. I saw a different listing for it that said unavailable. My mistake.

I don't know if uPlay works that. None of the Steam games I have registered to my Uplay account show up in my uPlay client. I might be missing something though haven't really looked into it.

#15425 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

AC2 (Retail); ACB (Amazon DVG); and ACR Gold (Gamersgate) do ALL show-up on my Uplay.
I don't even have AC2 install on my new rig here; it's on my old rig.
The others - ACB and ACR Gold are installed here on this new rig.

You have to install them; be signed into your UPlay account; and actually earn some Achievements for them to show-up on UPlay for you.

#15426 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Ooooh thanks for reminding me to install ACB! Installing it just for multiplayer (for now), I hope people still play.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#15427 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Payday is a lot more addictive coop-wise than BL2 is, in my opinion. Great little game.

Aside from both being shooters, they're very different games. Borderlands is a FPS/RPG mix and would probably be more of a long-term investment if you intend to play coop with your friend. The GOTY edition has a ton of content in it as well.

Payday is a decent game, but best played now and then rather than for an extended amount of time. I've had fun playing it with friends, but it's mostly been a game we hit when we have 15-20 minutes to kill while we are waiting for someone to come online, etc.

I own both games, but only played Payday online a couple times (is difficult to find games with people who don't kick you out because they want a private server but forgot to... meh). Played BL singleplayer only, never online, because don't have friends playing it (and don't want to pay for BL2 before finishing/going online with BL1)

RE: Borderlands or Payday

Payday pretty much needs to be played with 4 people. You can have more fun with just 2 in Borderlands, though it's ideal with 4.

I'd have to disagree. Things just become sort of a snafu with 4 players, especially if they're playing "lone wolf" style.

I think the difficulty and playability are their most balanced with 2 players.

I really don't think there are many people that would say playing Payday with 2 braindead bots all the time is the ideal solution, but hey, more power to you. There are so many situations in the game that work much better if you have more than 2 lines of site covering different areas.

Err, I was replying to this:

"You can have more fun with just 2 in Borderlands, though it's ideal with 4."

I was talking about Borderlands 1/2, not PayDay.

I think I will go with BL... want to try if the MP is as fun as everybody said...

Someone go start a payday cag group.
Let's rule the world!

+1

Thanks for the answers!

#15428 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

AC2 (Retail); ACB (Amazon DVG); and ACR Gold (Gamersgate) do ALL show-up on my Uplay.

You have to install them; be signed into your UPlay account; and actually earn some Achievements for them to show-up on UPlay for you.

Show up as downloadable or just as games you own and earn achievements on?

#15429 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

I completely finished AC2 on Steam and earned everything and it still won't show up in my Uplay. Not sure why.

On a separate note, I see GMG has Jet Set Radio for under $5 for 24 hours. I'm not sure if I should buy that with cash, or hope that Jet Set Radio gets into the 2012 editors choice at some point so I can get it free at $5 hopefully.

#15430 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

I completely finished AC2 on Steam and earned everything and it still won't show up in my Uplay. Not sure why.

On a separate note, I see GMG has Jet Set Radio for under $5 for 24 hours. I'm not sure if I should buy that with cash, or hope that Jet Set Radio gets into the 2012 editors choice at some point so I can get it free at $5 hopefully.

My game achievements for From Dust, SC Conviction and AC2 show up, but no option to download them in uPlay. Just SF Driver which I got for $1.

It's showing up as $3.39 for me, $2.38 after 30% off coupon. Tony hasn't commented that games are being given out for free, so I wouldn't hold your breath and there is no guarantee JSR is even making it on the EC list.

#15431 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

Well... never mind that. I try to download ACB through Amazon (my only option, since Uplay has no activate key function) and it's going to take 18 hours to download 10GB...

My internet is giving me a 2684.6 KB/sec transfer rate, so I know it's not my connection. I can never download anything from Amazon, ever. Why the hell are their servers so slow?

If this keeps up, I really can't buy any DRM-free from Amazon... Steam, Origin, Desura, etc all give me 1-1.5MBps...

:cry:

bZ2g3eF.png

#15432 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

Last question... 2K shooter Pack or The WTF pack? I own all the games... except DNF (...) and only want BL GOTY to gift a friend

#15433 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Show up as downloadable or just as games you own and earn achievements on?

AC2 is NOT installed on this new rig; it was on my old rig.
Though, it does have a "Download" symbol on it on UPlay (for my new rig).

ACB and ACR Gold are installed on this rig.
They show up as "ready to play".

My copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction (Retail) & Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (Steam) are NOT showing on Uplay.
Never installed them on this new PC; though they were on my older rig.

So, who the hell knows w/ UPlay.
Go figure. {shrug}

#15434 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

AC2 is NOT installed on this new rig; it was on my old rig.
Though, it does have a "Download" symbol on it on UPlay (for my new rig).

ACB and ACR Gold are installed on this rig.
They show up as "ready to play".

My copies of Splinter Cell: Conviction (Retail) & Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (Steam) are NOT showing on Uplay.
Never installed them on this new PC; though they were on my older rig.

So, who the hell knows w/ UPlay.
Go figure. {shrug}

People complain about Origin, but it's relatively easily to know if your games will show up. Did EA publish it? Do you have proof? They will almost always add it via customer service chat if there isn't a self-add process.

None of my PC Ubisoft games show up on uPlay for download unless I bought it specifically from them.

#15435 meeko2

meeko2

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Any hope of having the sims 3 on the EC list? i dont want all the fancy DLC's, i just want the normal game, it was 10 bucks in december and i didnt bit, i would use a coupon on it very happily now (14.99 to 9.99 like it was)

#15436 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

People complain about Origin, but it's relatively easily to know if your games will show up. Did EA publish it? Do you have proof? They will almost always add it via customer service chat if there isn't a self-add process.

None of my PC Ubisoft games show up on uPlay for download unless I bought it specifically from them.

Actually, maybe I'm blind - SC: Conviciton (Retail) is showing within UPlay for "Download".

I should note on the UPlay web-page (Not within the program) and when I sign in and jump into my account...
...it shows POP: Forgotten Sands (Steam) and as SC: Conviction (UPlay) as OWNED.

Go figure. {shrugs}

EDIT:
I just signed in and out of UPlay.
Now my copy of From Dust (from Amazon DVG) that I've had installed for some time is showing up in UPlay as "Ready To Play".
Is this client-program crazy or something? :-x

#15437 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

I might not be understanding this correctly, but if issue #5 was something normally bought in TSW, where are issues 1-4 to purchase?

@asheskitty I had 645GB free on that drive. I finally restarted the client 3 times, and did another repair broken data, and it said it was finally updated. Made a backup of the install folder, cause I'm not going through that again.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#15438 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

I might not be understanding this correctly, but if issue #5 was something normally bought in TSW, where are issues 1-4 to purchase?

@asheskitty I had 645GB free on that drive. I finally restarted the client 3 times, and did another repair broken data, and it said it was finally updated. Made a backup of the install folder, cause I'm not going through that again.

Issues 1-4 are included.

bZ2g3eF.png

#15439 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Well... never mind that. I try to download ACB through Amazon (my only option, since Uplay has no activate key function) and it's going to take 18 hours to download 10GB...

My internet is giving me a 2684.6 KB/sec transfer rate, so I know it's not my connection. I can never download anything from Amazon, ever. Why the hell are their servers so slow?

If this keeps up, I really can't buy any DRM-free from Amazon... Steam, Origin, Desura, etc all give me 1-1.5MBps...

:cry:

I DL'd ACB though Amazon as well. Went faster than the estimated time, but it was still slower than pushing water uphill. It's definitely something Amazon (and Origin for that matter) needs to improve on.

Last question... 2K shooter Pack or The WTF pack? I own all the games... except DNF (...) and only want BL GOTY to gift a friend

If you have everything, I guess it doesn't matter. I'm biased against DNF for what it's worth, but you might as well get the WTF/TCA Pack then, so you'll get something out of it.

#15440 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

Speaking of which, did anyone manage to get EA CS to add TSW to their Origin account? The key won't activate by default.

And I apologize in advance if that's been answered pages back but this thread moves way too fast.

#15441 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Speaking of which, did anyone manage to get EA CS to add TSW to their Origin account? The key won't activate by default.

And I apologize in advance if that's been answered pages back but this thread moves way too fast.

There needs to be a wiki section for this thread.

#15442 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

I DL'd ACB though Amazon as well. Went faster than the estimated time, but it was still slower than pushing water uphill. It's definitely something Amazon (and Origin for that matter) needs to improve on.

It USED to be fine, it's just the last month or so that DL speeds have been utterly impossible. I'd think it's just my location (Hawaii) in relation to wherever Amazon's server is, but since it was fine before, I really don't get it. Amazon is the ONLY place where my downloads go this slowly. I'm seriously done buying DRM-free from them if this keeps up...

I love Indians, so I shall try!

bZ2g3eF.png

#15443 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

lol

#15444 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

hitman for 15 plzzzz XD

#15445 Mac the Geek

Mac the Geek

Member Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Somebody said they'd opened a ticket, and were told that it would take several days to resolve.

EDIT: Here's the post.

#15446 r9800pro

r9800pro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

This is hilarious :applause:

I was just trying with Origin chat "Indian" rep and he wasted 30 minutes of my time and was not helpful at all :lol:

fs_pc.png

#15447 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

Ashot P? Oh wait he already has an outsourced job with Gamersgate unless he is doing double duty.

#15448 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Ashot P? Oh wait he already has an outsourced job with Gamersgate unless he is doing double duty.

That actually would explain A LOT of things...

#15449 zippybox

zippybox

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Tsw question:

Anyone know how easy you can copy these files to another computer?

I installed TSW on a USB drive. Removed the USB drive, connected to another computer, and ran "The Secret World" executable in the USB Drive\Program Files\TSW directory.

#15450 JustYourAverageJoe

JustYourAverageJoe

Dances With Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

1. Right-click the Uplay shortcut on your desktop. Select "Properties."
2. In the "target" text box, after the part in quotes, put without quotes " -upc_uplay_id ##", where ## is the id number of the game. The id numbers can be found on this list.
3. Click Apply, then double-click the shortcut. Uplay will boot into a splash screen for the game, and it should pop up a box prompting you enter the game's key.
4. Enter the key.
5. ???
6. Profit

(Credit to this fine fellow on NeoGAF.)
Posted Image