Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#15541 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

I vote for the hot dog to go back to pleasuring bottles of mustard and leave us to our deals.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#15542 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Are you this dense or is this an act? I asked about planned promotions for Paradox titles three times BEFORE the price match, and specifically including War of the Roses. I know this was a price match but my question was still never answered. Will there be any Paradox promotions coming up. Simple question, really. One he has answered a million times for other people in this thread. You know, if I wanted to dig through this thread I could find countless examples of Tony price matching games but then telling people "I would wait, we have planned promotions in the works and that game will be cheaper in (say) October." I know he did it with Sniper Elite and Spec Ops. I want to say Mass Effect 3 as well. There were others.

But hey, expecting you to learn to read all of a sudden is too lofty a goal. So, I expect all of this went over your head for the 100th time.

you don't have to dig through the whole thread you know, you can easily go to Tony's profile and look at his posts history and see which question he has answered

T9rTk6Q.gif

#15543 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

i heard war of the roses was bad anyway....they say chivalry is better..lols

#15544 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

This thread is reminding me what it used to be like on Christmas Eve with my family.

Spoiler

#15545 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

Q5) Where can I find the eligible games?
A5) Here

That link is to a Spec Ops purchase page which startled the hell out of me and made me think I just bought a copy :lol:

#15546 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

This list would have been even better 2 days ago...

...back when we could get EC coupons along with the game!

I bought about a dozen or so of these last day of Dec, not only because they did look interesting, but also for the coupons!

Would have loved to have had three more!

(after a while I got bored of digging through them to see what looked good...)

One called Cursed Mountain sure looked interesting!

I'm actually not sure these were on sale the 31st? Maybe they were and I've just been busy, but I recall some $2.99 Casual Games beforehand.

#15547 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

You've all bought enough games, now stop arguing and everybody go home ... go ... ah ah ... keep going ...

#15548 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

It has it's pros and cons like any game. Although it is markedly better than your grammar. An ellipsis has three periods, son. It does not have four or two and the shift-key is on either side of the keyboard.

Now, you 'cool guys' can go back to living with your parents and watching anime. Those of us with advanced degrees have these things called jobs and must get up early in the morning. So, I bid you farewell.

#15549 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Can't remember if i asked this (cant see it under posts i made), but is there a chance Endless Space will be on the EC at some point?

#15550 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

Finally bit on Kingdoms of Amalur knowing it will never drop price on Steam. Figured $10 was as good as any.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#15551 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

Tony-can you do a sale, lets say for about 80-90% off of all games owned by the complainers?
Posted Image

#15552 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

I think you've taken one too many mustard facials to your brain.

This seriously made me laugh really hard.

That being said, can people please stop fighting, it's getting out of hand.

#15553 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

It has it's pros and cons like any game. Although it is markedly better than your grammar. An ellipsis has three periods, son. It does not have four or two and the shift-key is on either side of the keyboard.

Now, you 'cool guys' can go back to living with your parents and watching anime. Those of us with advanced degrees have these things called jobs and must get up early in the morning. So, I bid you farewell.

hey hot dog kid?

u mad, cuz it sounds like it

i work at 5am and im still up like a beast, yea ill bid u farewell

#15554 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

I didn't know they gave degrees in that.

Spoiler

#15555 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Every time I come back into this thread to check... *sigh*

Mustard squirting on hot dog dude needs to take the lousy attitude down like 100 notches.

Posted Image

steam_sig.png

#15556 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

Any hints if we will get games for $5-6 from these Editor's Choice games (resulting in games coming out free or nearly free)? I got a lot of coupons that I wonder what to use on now :| I can get 2-3 games from all of these games otherwise, but idk what to do with the rest of the coupons unless some things are really cheap ...

#15557 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

GUYS!!

Just press "T" in game and the aiming scheme will witch to TPS mouse controlled aiming with a reticule/strafe WASD movement...

Jeez. >.>

Can you use the Kinect on this?

Ashot P? Oh wait he already has an outsourced job with Gamersgate unless he is doing double duty.

Aww, I remember him from when I was kid going to 7-11.

@ the people 'threatening' to go back to Steam. You do realize that most of the time Amazon beats their prices, right?

Damn straight, this is cheap ass gamer. Wouldn't it be a paradox if half the group chooses higher prices because they got their little itty bitty buttholes hurt.

No, it wasn't. My new question about a price match was answered... my previous question about planned Paradox promotions including War of the Roses was not answered and still has not been answered.

But thanks for playing.

Dude, you do know Tony does not work for Valve, right? How the Fuck is he gonna know what deals Valve has struck with publishers? He works for Amazon, you ungrateful little shit.

A little early for it to be a trend but done. I snagged the only game I wanted (War of the Roses) off steam.

You see, steam might have higher prices but as far as I know, their reps and the service itself does not treat customers differently. They don't tell 'some customers' to not buy games because they will have said game cheaper two weeks in the future. Then totally ignore other customers that ask the same question.

At least I have the same access to information there that everyone else has. I don't have to dig through 400 page threads for information or see others given 'tips about future sales' while I can't even get a "yes/no.' To me, how a company treats me is far more important then the price of their goods. It is why I am still with Blockbuster and still have my car serviced at the dealer instead of these shade tree mechanics. I don't really care if they charge more. I just want equity in their treatment of customers and some notion that they appreciate my business.

Maybe you just need to get laid, because you sure bitch a lot. I guess you're also either lazy or can't read yourself. I'd wager both but would love to be proven wrong.

Coconut Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#15558 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:42 AM

That link is to a Spec Ops purchase page which startled the hell out of me and made me think I just bought a copy :lol:

Thanks, it should be fixed.

Workin on it

#15559 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

Posted Image

#15560 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

There's too much tension in this thread, so...

Spoiler

#15561 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Wow! Who's the artist? Looks to be of the Baroque era.

**EDIT**
nvm, the artist is Jan Steen; I knew it would be a Baroque artist.

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#15562 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Spoiler

I didn't get it until I right clicked save as and saw the title of the image. :lol:

steam_sig.png

#15563 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

ugh this thread is getting like the steam thread, which is a shame
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#15564 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

http://www.amazon.co...iew_asin_detail is freeeeeeeeeee

#15565 Drakey

Drakey

Egg and Ham?

• CAGiversary!

hotline to miani is free

ATTACK!!!@@!!!@!!!

#15566 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

I installed TSW on a USB drive. Removed the USB drive, connected to another computer, and ran "The Secret World" executable in the USB Drive\Program Files\TSW directory.

Shit bro, you've got a huuuuge... USB drive.

1. Right-click the Uplay shortcut on your desktop. Select "Properties."
2. In the "target" text box, after the part in quotes, put without quotes " -upc_uplay_id ##", where ## is the id number of the game. The id numbers can be found on this list.
3. Click Apply, then double-click the shortcut. Uplay will boot into a splash screen for the game, and it should pop up a box prompting you enter the game's key.
4. Enter the key.
5. ???
6. Profit

(Credit to this fine fellow on NeoGAF.)

If this works, you are my new hero.

cut the racism guys

LOL.

I don't know about everyone else (I don't think they were), but I wasn't being racist. I do, actually, love Indians. I'm writing a novel based in India, I just bought a book on India, etc etc. Okay, they aren't so great at support usually, true, but I wasn't being racist when I said that.

And Walmart beats the prices of most of the places I shop, but I still won't step foot inside a Walmart due to sheer principle.

[img]https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/c7e594b000b8d9878f3f677fe7d1d14e37b03f6b/687474703a2f2f666f746f7a75702e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031312f30392f6661636570616c6d30362e6a7067/http://fotozup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/facepalm06.jpg[/img]

Now back to the TSW discussion - when folks say come and play with the CAG group - how does that actually work? would we all log on at the same time or do we go around looking for each other in 'the world'? sorry, I don't do much MMOs - at all.

thanks!

Add me on Steam (idiotekque) and I'll send you an invite to the CAG TSW Steam group. :)

[img]http://files.sharenator.com/I_gave_that_bitch_cereal_Bitches_love_cereal_meme-s241x360-152822.jpg[/img]

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#15567 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

Wow! Who's the artist? Looks to be of the Baroque era.

You win! It's Jan Steen.

#15568 iamanerd

iamanerd

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Cool guy eh? Lets see here, you think that having an "advance degree" makes you better then others? Well there's a major flaw right there, trying to judge based on ones book knowledge from a school. Me I have a degree in Nuclear Engineering and Computer Science but I don't judge others based on if they went to school or not. Personally I have a few programmer friends with no college at all and they are better then some of my teachers I've had and should honestly be with big companies but instead they like doing there own thing. Me personally I went back to doing some electrical work as I have 4 years of experience in that field for the time being and I do contracts at a power plant. I don't judge people but I do respect people who do what makes them happy in life, as that to me doing what makes one happy in life is being intelligent and "Smart".

So you take your negative ass and go some where else with your "advanced" degree and kindly shove it.

#15569 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Does anyone know of any good deals on Midol?
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#15570 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

You win! It's Jan Steen.

Whoohoo! Gimme Far Cry 3! I kid, I kid :applause:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/