Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#15571 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

Sweet, went to bed too early to get Bioshock dual pack for free, but managed to get Hotline Miami.

#15572 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

lol, I hope a few of you held off at $2.49 for Hotline Miami. I told you it was likely to be free ;)

Who knows how long this price will last though.

#15573 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Just finished the Darkness II demo on Steam, and man, I didn't like I would enjoy it with all the over-the-top gore, but the mechanics are really fun.

Edited by Necrotron, 03 January 2013 - 09:06 AM.

#15574 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

hotline to miani is free

ATTACK!!!@@!!!@!!!

I just shot my entire Amazon load, so to speak.

steam_sig.png

#15575 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

lol, I hope a few of you held off at $2.49 for Hotline Miami. I told you it was likely to be free ;)

Tony did it to appease the animals!

#15576 xanchui

xanchui

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

/me waits for all the raging from people buying at $2.49

#15577 Cutrate

Cutrate

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

It has it's pros and cons like any game. Although it is markedly better than your grammar. An ellipsis has three periods, son. It does not have four or two and the shift-key is on either side of the keyboard.

Now, you 'cool guys' can go back to living with your parents and watching anime. Those of us with advanced degrees have these things called jobs and must get up early in the morning. So, I bid you farewell.

So, recently out of school I take it? Excited about your first position as junior engineer?

Just drop it; in the long term that kind of attitude will lead to all of the techs and manufacturing guys at work hating you. Being a jerk may be fun, but acting somewhat like a mannered professional (even on internet forums) is worth a lot more than that in the long term. This kind of attitude bleeds over into corporate emails all the time, and it just lands you in HR.

#15578 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

Free!! I have 10 coupons left, I think I'll buy a couple

#15579 Xiemos

Xiemos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

I know it was only $2.50 for Hotline Miami, but man, didn't Tony say there wouldn't be any free games? (after coupon of course).

Should have waited.

#15580 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Tony did it to appease the animals!

I wish hot dog guy's last post before signing off was "I'm buying hotline Miami for $2.50 and going to bed with my advanced degree"
Posted Image

#15581 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Cool guy eh? Lets see here, you think that having an "advance degree" makes you better then others? Well there's a major flaw right there, trying to judge based on ones book knowledge from a school. Me I have a degree in Nuclear Engineering and Computer Science but I don't judge others based on if they went to school or not. Personally I have a few programmer friends with no college at all and they are better then some of my teachers I've had and should honestly be with big companies but instead they like doing there own thing. Me personally I went back to doing some electrical work as I have 4 years of experience in that field for the time being and I do contracts at a power plant. I don't judge people but I do respect people who do what makes them happy in life, as that to me doing what makes one happy in life is being intelligent and "Smart".

So you take your negative ass and go some where else with your "advanced" degree and kindly shove it.

Sir, you win the internets.

Cue those people saying "Yeah, but it was totally worth it." while they cry inside.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#15582 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

I've tried to compile a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to repost/revise, suggest new questions or correct my answers. Also feel free to flame away.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em comin. (I stuck the flash sales PM answer in Q8, but let me know if you think it needs a separate q&A.)

Spoiler

Workin on it

#15583 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

I know it was only $2.50 for Hotline Miami, but man, didn't Tony say there wouldn't be any free games? (after coupon of course).

Should have waited.

No, he didn't. That was for the publisher coupons only.

#15584 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

Should have waited.

He said it would be a case by case evaluation.

#15585 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

you proved me wrong

but i dont feel grumpy spending 2.49 on it anyway haha...or maybe i do :roll:

lol

#15586 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Should have waited.

He actually said they would be determined on a case by case basis, and it sounded as if they would only be based on price matches. No intrinsically free games purely from the Amazon promotion.

Also, I'm curious if Tony has any knowledge of this. Maybe somebody just used the "tell us about a lower price" and was actually listened to.

#15587 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Now in true CAG Fashion there will be five dozen Hotline Miami keys for sale for $7 a minute after this flash deal dies.

#15588 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

Should have waited.

He made it seem like there wasn't much chance of that, but he didn't say it was impossible. I'm still a little confused since the drop seemed to coincide with the current Flash sale but whatever. It happens.

#15589 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

Now I get to complain that I already own one of the games when Humble Bundle 10 launches.

#15590 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

You really can't beat free, I'm tempted to buy some extra copies, but just on the off chance there are any better deals, I'm gonna hold onto my remaining coupons.

#15591 plutoknight

plutoknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

....I'll buy Hotline Miami for free.

#15592 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I didnt really want the game but hey its free LOL
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#15593 iamanerd

iamanerd

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

Sir, you win the internets.

Thank you Sir! :P

#15594 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Now I get to complain that I already own one of the games when Humble Bundle 10 launches.

:lol:

#15595 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Hmm... I've only got one code left, do I use it to get a game I already own for free?

#15596 GBPackRat

GBPackRat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Was wondering if I'd even use any of my EC credits... Darkness II for $2.49 and Hotline Miami for free... Two down and four more coupons to go...

Think we'll get any more cheepy games, still got a lotta January left?

#15597 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

I've tried to compile a list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to repost/revise, suggest new questions or correct my answers. Also feel free to flame away.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em comin. (I stuck the flash sales PM answer in Q8, but let me know if you think it needs a separate q&A.)

Spoiler

Idea: What if someone put this in their signature? Someone who visits a lot. Easier than constant posting :P
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#15598 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

God does exist. :D

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#15599 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Rabble rabble $2.49 rabble rabble...

If I die from the lack of a McDouble and small fries, the blood is on Tony's hands!

Cue those people saying "Yeah, but it was totally worth it." while they cry inside.

I had GamersGate remove my Ghost Recon entry while others got "free" keys today. I'm already dead inside.

#15600 chapnis

chapnis

Already have it, picked up a copy for a friend.